Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's finally going to declare all the work she has done šŸ¤£

On a serious note it's good she's done this. She's not holistic anymore (if she ever truely was) and the princess part was just childish. The "at home fitness guides and products" suggests she's finally decided which direction she wants to move her channel in, and now she plans to focus more on creating workout content (which always gets more engagement than other posts/vlogs) and shilling more products. Maybe she has an exercise product range in the pipeline since her dabble in food has failed.

I'm also willing to bet she's going to be adding fitness content to the Sunee app, or maybe create a second "companion" fitness app to use along side Sunee.

ETA screenshots for context.

Also, has Kurt always been the Managing Director of Sunee?
I'll appreciate this "sneaky" update if she ever owns up to it and really talks about why she's slowly shifting and reshaping her brand/image. Everything she does is so sneaky, it just doesn't sit well with me. I havent followed or taken a thing she said seriously in a long while now, but it bothers me so much that there's millions of young impressionable women who wont even notice these shifts that she's making that ONLY profit her, and nobody else. She will continue to peddle crappy, lazy, unscientific products. She will continue to take in her millions. She will continue to poach on the eyeballs/views and attention she gets online -- that is the economy she operates in. I just realy wish she could be "raw an real" about that for a change. Just be honest that this is your business, this is your work. Don't pretend like you're making content for THE PEOPLE. Stop telling us you care about your audience and that anything you do at all by means of work comes from putting your people at the heart of it.

If it were true, maybe at least some of the products she's put out would reflect it. She wouldn't have to harp on about it so much. Everything from her alliances, the brands she chooses to collaborate with, the politically problematic stances she takes, her convenient silence on so many curent and pressing issues RELATED TO the field she operates in (body image, mental health, eating disorders) can be looked at positively. She could really be a good influence, if she chose to. But its obviously easier taking the easy route making rubbish berry concoctions, selling low quality but overpriced sweatshop apparel and a below sub par app that has beyond failed.

Honestly, 2021 Sez has seen such a slow downfall in my head. So disappointing. She's not even 30 and she's aged so much in terms of her image. Like she's getting really old and boring, so fast.

Someone mentioned her face looking gaunt and disinterested in her own self and position as an influencer. I agree. When youre bored and disconnected in your life, it shows. And there's nothing wrong with that if you're able to just own up to it, to yourself first, and course correct or move on to where your passion maybe right now. But Sez holds herself up to unrealistic standards of perfection, and has built that false image up so much that she wont allow herself to ease up and catch a break, even if she needs it. There's too much "failure" in the idea of stopping or changing tracks now. Honestly, she should just find a therapist, or a life coach.

END RANT.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I knew her hair was thin, but omg this image shocked me, has it gotten thinner? When she pulls her hair over her shoulders there's NOTHING left behind her.
Maybe its hard for me to understand because the women in my family have very thick hair and I can't imagine having 'gaps' of hair like she appears to have... it just looks SO thin!!
I don't think she looks particularly underweight but everyone's body handles weight loss differently, and I think she's too thin for her body to be healthy.

Attaching the screenshot for @Forfockssake
Sarah and I have really similar hair. It's thin, but now i just have a lot more of it and it's healthier. But I will say, about 4 years ago when I was a freshman in college, I lost a bunch of weight due to stress and probably over-exercising and when I look back on photos of my hair it is similar to sarah's hair, even worse. Super thin, a lot of hair missing. So, not to impose anything on Sarah, but since we do have similar hair, i think that it is interesting that her hair has thinned out, and could be a sign of under-eating and over exercising. I now have thicker hair, it's long and i often get comments on it! (which is great for me because I was so insecure). But I think it was a result of dealing with stress better, gaining weight and being on birth control. So, her hair thinning could be a variety of factors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Off topic but I always thought we were exaggerating when we point out the earthy Andy and other influencer timelines when Sarah posts but nope, now I canā€™t unsee it. 18 hours ago Elsas wholesome life posted this smoothie (espresso, tropeaka, banana, etc) then 11 hours ago sunee posted the same thing?? I think the only difference is sunee added dates. You canā€™t make this sh*t up

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I feel like when she posted about stalkers and mental health and kindness she kinda was swiping under the rug all of her bullying by blocking and silencing followers and boycotting small businesses etc.. aint no way you come off as genuine my girl.

. I feel for the poor people that still trust her. She s probably unaware that some people look at things in perspective, and she will continue to play the victim cause she lacks self respect, self responsibility, morals and the list can go on.

Actions speak louder than any words.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
omg I am so petty about her saying Topeka tasted like cake batter when it tasted like tit, It has been TWWOOOOO years and I am still not over it, I swear I had boyfriends doing worst things and I forgave them quicker but with Sarah somehow is the ultimate betrayal.
Hahhaha yesssss so glad itā€™s not just me! I get bleeping triggered by it I swear and that was legit 4 years ago! So bleeping grainy and watery šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ the girl wouldnā€™t remember what any real food tastes like anymore, sheā€™s been too disordered for far too long

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ok that dyson vacuum is like $1000..... who just lets their kid ruin things like that?? What is she trying to do, prove sheā€™s such a ā€œchill momā€ that she lets her son sit in filth and destroy their things?! But really itā€™s just showing how he is probably unsupervised for long periods of time

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I think sunbeam have deleted their most recent post on IG. They posted yesterday and now itā€™s gone. It has a few comments about gifting to Sarah on it...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Has anyone listened to their daily podcast from yesterday about being kind on social media?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Why is she so desperate to be the fun/chill mum?
I have baby siblings so have seen lots of parents who don't care at ALL about their kids getting muddy. Even on weddings etc everyone accepts that the clothes will get muddy or covered in food. I don't think any parent truly cares as it's just a part of having kids. You're not special Sarah.

Attachments

Reactions: 33
Has anyone listened to their daily podcast from yesterday about being kind on social media?
Sheā€™s knows her stans believe her words and not her actions.
She can do fucked up stuff, like ruining a small business, silencing BIPOC, shaming Kurt on stories, but if she constantly tells other people to be nice, then her stans still think sheā€™s a nice person! Even though she clearly is farrrrr from it! Ah so frustrating.

She is clearly blaming ā€œtrollsā€ as to why Sunee is a failure instead of looking at all the issues within Sunee. I think thatā€™s why she is going on all these rants about leaving nice comments.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 454328
Iā€™m sorry but who is paying $100+ for this. This looks absolutely vile
What makes me sad for a lot of her followers, a big pillar of her content was sharing recipes and now nearly every recipe will be inaccessible to her average follower due to the steep subscription pricing of sunee. So she wants to monetize all the actually useful (debatably) content that is added into her followers life and only provide her day-today life woes for free. Bait and switch if I have ever seen it šŸ¦

Reactions: 22
Interesting that she's added her website to Instagram bio when her website is so out of date.

About me mentions deluxe mix and protein balls (they were 3+ years ago!), doesn't mention Fox. Only 2 blog posts in the last 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Interesting that she's added her website to Instagram bio when her website is so out of date.

About me mentions deluxe mix and protein balls (they were 3+ years ago!), doesn't mention Fox. Only 2 blog posts in the last 2 years.
Queue an update to the bio within the next 24 hours ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I had bad acne growing up and then went on the pill and it disappeared. I hate how the pill is demonised by so many ā€œholisticā€ types. It is a very useful medication for health concerns and preventing pregnancy in a lot of women world wide.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Unrelated but I was watching SCS' story about decorating her nursery for her son and it just reminded me how CRAZY and sad it is that Sarah and Kurt have never decorated a nursery, or Fox's big boy room AT ALL. Aside from, what, two or three neutral colored wall hangings his room is completely bare. It's sad and just really solidifies what her priorities are. Fox's room and playroom don't generate her income/are of use to her so it's like she just doesn't care at all. I honestly think all the the rhetoric surrounding the "Fox isn't like other kids, he hates toys" just reinforces her decision to neglect his bedroom and playroom. He should have stimulation and a welcoming environment in which to play and he has white walls and like a basket of random toys. Of COURSE he would rather play with the $1,000 vacuum outside. No one would want to spend time in bare rooms.

One other aside, putting the playroom upstairs is great for when he's older but they really should have made his bedroom a playroom of sorts so he could safely play with the door open while they spend their time in the kitchen and living room. They just don't give a tit. I guess this could sound like mom shaming but it's more related to Sarah's inability to discuss this openly and instead makes Fox out to be superior and her parenting to be soooo above the rest of the world's when it's like ... you can afford to contribute to his development and learning but you rather spend the money on your aesthetic rooms. Lastly, no word on Fox ever going to swim or music group again so it's all for the IG once again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Hahaha I actually wanted to mention a while back but I didnā€™t want to give her any ideas but I always thought it was so bizarre she never had sunee tagged in her bio; to find the sunee IG you had to physically exit her Instagram and manually type in sunee in the search bar. It just shows how bad she is at business. You have peopleā€™s attention span on social media for what like 7 seconds, nobody is going to do to the effort to search for your crappy app if youā€™re making it difficult to access even just Instagram. I mean itā€™s cool sheā€™s done it now but her app launched what, like two months ago? The hype is over sis, nobody cares about your tit app.

Reactions: 21
She said in her stories that she "ended up getting" the Sunbeam coffee machine. To me, that wording makes it sound like she went out and purchased one. But NOPE. She just whinges about the broken one for ten years, knowing full well that eventually somebody would send her a free one, and then when she DOES get a free one it's just one she "ends up getting." No "thank you so much Sunbeam you didn't have to do that I am so grateful wowowow." Nope. Nothing like that. No gratitude. No acknowledgement. Just a sheepish "aaw yeah actually they sent me a free one lol sorry" in a comment. So bleeping dodgy.
This exactly! Why is she so damn shady all the time about things being gifted sponsored etc. a simple thank you sunbeam and Iā€™ll give it a go showing on my stories.
Sunbeam probably hopes she will show making coffee with it on her stories like she did with her smeg but she hasnā€™t even set it up yet? Must be really crazy about her morning coffee then.

Unrelated but I was watching SCS' story about decorating her nursery for her son and it just reminded me how CRAZY and sad it is that Sarah and Kurt have never decorated a nursery, or Fox's big boy room AT ALL. Aside from, what, two or three neutral colored wall hangings his room is completely bare. It's sad and just really solidifies what her priorities are. Fox's room and playroom don't generate her income/are of use to her so it's like she just doesn't care at all. I honestly think all the the rhetoric surrounding the "Fox isn't like other kids, he hates toys" just reinforces her decision to neglect his bedroom and playroom. He should have stimulation and a welcoming environment in which to play and he has white walls and like a basket of random toys. Of COURSE he would rather play with the $1,000 vacuum outside. No one would want to spend time in bare rooms.
I guess she is still hoping for someone sponsoring her a nursery? The bedroom and playroom look so bare and sad. No pictures on the wall or some storage units for the toys and books. She could get an interior designer. Where is Maddi, Her interior designer friend?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.