Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re the order of names for their wedding.. it would be nice if it wasn’t PRINCESS SARAH and her squire, but we all know everything is always about her first. After all, it is HER wedding and HER dream day. The rest of the people will be there to admire HER and because of their love for HER.
She did start her stories with “this is the blonde I want to do for Kurt and I’s wedding.” My jaw almost hit the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Influencer PR 101 - deflect and divert attention. Any influencer who has found themselves called out for their problematic behaviour or actions will always claim that they are getting threats or are being bullied. But they will always extend it to their families or even better their children so it's not just about them. Ashy did it with her kid when she was in hot water. Laura Lee used her little niece. James Charles even used his brother. It's all about making them the victims - not POC who call Sarah out for cultural appropriation and deleting comments. Not these young girls who shared their stories about the effect Sarah had on them. She's the victim because her wedding details got leaked. These people don't actually read their messages. If the threats were so bad why has she not gone to police about it

Reactions: 51
I think the hate she is talking about is us finding her wedding date. I also think she thinks the Sunee negative reviews are hate. As no one could actually dislike her app, only haters.
When actually even her stans don’t like her app.

Reactions: 32
Honestly it reads like a Betoota Advocate or Onion (satire sites) headline. :rolleyes:

Influencer Overshares Every Personal Moment Of Her Day & Family Life For Years And Is Surprised When Followers Become Overly Invested And Unhealthily Attached

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
I just watched Whitney Simmons video and she did a week of workouts using her app. It was such a good way to showcase her product and it was full of good healthy advice.

I wonder if Sarah hoped that the app would make her a fortune and she could slowly step back and not have to put in effort any more - not realising that the only way she will have success if she actually works at it. I think she hoped her stans would just lap it up but they haven’t. Now she’s probably having to pivot her entire plan for the future, and it’s stressing her out to the Max.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Plus it’s generally ‘Bride and Groom’ ... how often do you see ‘Groom and Bride’ ? Meh I don’t care either way
I mean technically is we’re going to be pedantic about it and go with “tradition” then it “should” be the parents of the bride first

i.e Mr & Mrs Stevenson invite you to the wedding of their daughter

Sezzy

to

Kurt Tilse

But then I think that was mostly when weddings were “hosted” (paid for) by the brides parents and so these days when the couple are paying for it themselves then they would put their names down however they see fit....

yawn

Reactions: 12
Love this 😂Take note Sarah

Ellidy is such a great influence to follow - she is a young widow and has such a positive outlook on life even after the tit she is going through and seems like such a beautiful person. If someone was to be following both Ellidy and Sarah at the same time going through their stories. Ellidy would be posting about grief to help other widows on her platform and taking everything in her stride. Then, you'd see Sarah complaining about how her coffee machine broke 🤦‍♀️

When I start to follow actual women who make a contribution to society by being vulnerable, strong and independent I realise how little Sarah contributes, it's all toxic positivity. She has literally nothing left to give on her platform anymore.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My favourite part about those stories has to be when see threw Focks’ dummy and told him to ‘fetch’ it like a dog 🙄 talk about wanting to be a good mum... I seriously can’t roll my eyes any harder.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Donyou
I just watched Whitney Simmons video and she did a week of workouts using her app. It was such a good way to showcase her product and it was full of good healthy advice.

I wonder if Sarah hoped that the app would make her a fortune and she could slowly step back and not have to put in effort any more - not realising that the only way she will have success if she actually works at it. I think she hoped her stans would just lap it up but they haven’t. Now she’s probably having to pivot her entire plan for the future, and it’s stressing her out to the Max.
Do you remember her saying in the background of her sisters hens weekend story that the app works all by itself without her input, yes you're right, her plans have changed as the app has failed!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My favourite part about those stories has to be when see threw Focks’ dummy and told him to ‘fetch’ it like a dog 🙄 talk about wanting to be a good mum... I seriously can’t roll my eyes any harder.
Leta be real- The only thing she’s GOOD at is back-pedalling, lying, blocking and deleting. The rest (ie: being a good mother) is all smoke and mirrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I used to follow Lauren Tickner and she coaches in how to make money online/as an influencer.
Her theory is start small and niche (e.g. holistic skincare) then as your following grows you can become more general (e.g. fitness, food), and the key to a successful business from this is to sell something that keeps making you money but you don't have to keep working on (e.g. eBook, subscription based app).
So from Lauren's theory Sarah has taken the sensible/smarter money making route. Guess the missing instruction is that the product needs to be high quality enough to keep getting subscription fees!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
edit to add: I honestly found Fox annoying in those stories. Like she was saying she has mental health struggles and legitimately is feeling worried etc - talk about it in your content room? I cannot take her seriously when she is talking about cyber bullying with her toddlers foot on her cheek

omg honestly, I couldn't watch the whole rant because Fox's screaming was too much for my ears.

I just feel so bad for him - she carried on about how she just wants to be SUCH a good mum, but her kid is literally screaming for her attention in the same room (and lol no sezzy, throwing his dummy and telling him to go "fetch" it like he is a dog doesn't count as playing with him) and she's ignoring him to upload a 20 minute rant that could have been filmed after he was given proper attention, bathed and put down for bed.

As someone else said in their comment, she can rant about how she's Miss Sunshine and Positivity and Ms MILF-Best-Mum-Ever all she likes, but her actions speak volumes over her words.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
F73FCC85-AB9A-47CE-B264-F20DB7E7FC09.jpeg

STFU Sarah! It’s becoming really over the top and tiring with your constant reiteration of how you are all unicorns and rainbows but deep down you are so full of tit. On your Instagram, your vlogs and a lot in your podcast you keep emphasising how amazing you are at everything. It’s not humble or cute anymore it’s full on bragging and cringey. It just shows how deeply narcissistic and insecure you are. You simply can’t handle criticism and that not everyone loves.

All these stories from the likes of SaltysDay of your negative influence and not so nice encounters in Cronulla confirm that you are not all sunshine, not to everybody. I think it’s time you just go with that and who you really are because that fake persona doesn’t hold up anymore.
Only in your recent podcast did you admit how broken unhappy you were in your early days of YouTube and eBook creation but you portrayed the complete opposite. So again proof YOU ARE FULL OF tit.

4150160C-DA25-4654-B4FF-AB3984E4F2B4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s kinda interesting to me how the “haters” are the 1% and yet she takes the time to post an extended story giving that hate air time? 1% is so few that surely if it was that tiny tiny proportion the hate wouldn’t really be a blip compared to the positive feedback she is apparently receiving from 99%. How reassuring that must be to have that high of an approval rating! I get that safety threats are serious, but it struck me that she specially noted that some people are too excited and turning up at their “fave youtubers place”. So who is it that is being intrusive and inappropriate, the haters (which she seems to be implying are in the wrong) or the super fans?
1% of 1.1 million is actually quite a bit. Imagine having all 11,000 “haters” in one room. That’s a lot of people.

I bet her blocked list is much bigger than that 😛 and the % is much bigger

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Usually when influencers share Story responses or DMs they blur out the name of the sender, but not Sarah! Just blast that information out for your million followers to see... :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm sure Eliza here will be happy to know that her SUPPER is literally EVERYTHING to Sarah!

IMG_6783.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
1% of 1.1 million is actually quite a bit. Imagine having all 11,000 “haters” in one room. That’s a lot of people.

I bet her blocked list is much bigger than that 😛 and the % is much bigger
She actually said 5%, looking through her stories. So, 55,000 people... Insane.

Reactions: 8
11,000 (or 55,000) is a lot of people, but we aren't all sliding into her dms. She drags herself to platforms like this one to read about herself. She is also counting valid criticism in that calculation. Most of the people

11,000 (or 55,000) is a lot of people, but we aren't all sliding into her dms. She drags herself to platforms like this one to read about herself. She is also counting valid criticism in that calculation. Most of the people

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.