Sarah's Day #21 Red Bull gifted, app ratings drifted, challenge is free except for the fee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so torn about the Tahlia thing. On the one hand, I think that I feel sorry for Sarah. I have noticed her looking gaunt lately and I can imagine behind the scenes that she’s probably crying a lot about Sunee. I mean yeah she has stans but her 1 star reviews far outweigh the 5 star ones and I’m sure she never anticipated that. I didn’t tbh. I thought there’d be some bad comments but definitely not the majority. I think too that she doesn’t seem to take joy in her influencing anymore. Even her Labang product ad the other day and now the WhiteFox stan ad seem to have less and less of her. I can’t actually remember the last time she looked happy in her stories. She just seems deflated and for someone that did used to come across naturally happy in her old, old vlogs, that’s sad to me.
BUT. Then I think about the huge million dollar house she lives in, the fact that she drives a Range Rover and the fact that she shills unethical, unqualified products to fund her lifestyle and then complain when she’s held accountable, that’s when I struggle to keep feeling sorry for her.
I feel the exact same. She was excited about the project for years and it’s a complete failure, anyone would find that hard to take. But the way she’s handled it has made it so much worse! She’s her own worst enemy in this. I am so confused why she would be getting threats and hate? I know the cooking app is a bit tit but why would that motivate people to send threats? I don’t understand why people do that and it seems so common it really freaks me TF out. I would have thought she’s more likely to have been sent threats after her campaign appropriation but not now because of a cooking app?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Based on her recent stories I would say the “threats” are regarding safety because her wedding website was found. Two thoughts there:

1. If her wedding location was discovered and it was the work of “trolls” who posted “see you there!” Then I agree that is completely wrong

2. I think Sarah is quick to blame external forces only when as, lots of us have said for years, she exposes herself to danger because she is so completely careless about her privacy.

And so, I can 100% see her being anxious or nervous that haters or fans alike may crash her wedding — that would be SO awful and scary. However, the cynical part of me also worries she’s also considering the “YouTube” part of it all and is sulking (in part) that her part 2 cliff hanger was spoiled Aka the venue location changed.

Again, I am completely against people violating her privacy in a way that causes her harm or her family to be unsafe, but she blames haters and not her own failures to keep her info private (aka not posting where she is and when she is 24/7 to over 1 million people)

Reactions: 44
From her current stories, “I try to give random people compliments because that can make someone’s day”
You could’ve made that small boutique owners day by posting a shoutout or the small brand of the sunglasses, or maybe not dissing Smeg to your million followers and multiple other brands.

• Heart
Reactions: 92
From her current stories, “I try to give random people compliments because that can make someone’s day”
You could’ve made that small boutique owners day by posting a shoutout or the small brand of the sunglasses, or maybe not dissing Smeg to your million followers and multiple other brands.
Right! I just saw the second half of her stories and they seem to be direct responses to all the negative blinds that came out about her being horrible to people around Cronulla. I feel like I don’t know any other influencer with over a million followers who reads/checks in on every single gossip site around. The talk about her being negative to salespeople etc also seem to have gotten under her skin especially (since she mentioned coffee shops specifically) and so this is her not so subtle retort

Right! I just saw the second half of her stories and they seem to be direct responses to all the negative blinds that came out about her being horrible to people around Cronulla. I feel like I don’t know any other influencer with over a million followers who reads/checks in on every single gossip site around. The talk about her being negative to salespeople etc also seem to have gotten under her skin especially (since she mentioned coffee shops specifically) and so this is her not so subtle retort
She isn't over a million followers, thankfully. But Lydia millen does lol. She reads every dang word

Honestly I do believe she gets threatening messages. This is not ok and no one should ever feel unsafe doing their job, even if their job involves being in the public eye. However this does not negate the fact that her platform is a negative influence on so many young impressionable women and there should be accountability for this. There is a difference between cyber bullying and constructive criticism.
This might be a controversial opinion but I don’t think she is intentionally trying to hurt people or is a narcissist. I do believe she is a victim of diet culture and the wellness industry but she consistently fails to educate herself. She is happy sitting and making her profit and too lazy to do the work. She can’t continue to ignore the voices of her followers calling her out and maintain her platform. She’s losing relevance and she knows it. I believe this is what’s causing the biggest decline in her mental state
LOL.... She aint no victim.
She puts out very harmful information and only advises it to many naive followers. I think the biggest problem that everyone has with her is that!
She sells lies and turns a profit for it.
Is Tropeaka actually super healthy and the best health thing out there? No. But does it back Sarah a boatload of cash? Yup.
WHat about that body bloom acne stuff? Yup she makes money off of that, which is a direct rip off of another brand.
Did she cure PCOS? You know that disease that has never been cured...That maybe has guidelines that help scientifically, but to cure... No.
Does she preach about being sustainable and picking up trash on the beach etc? Yup. Then does she make buckets of money on a fast fashion line she has with whitefox that is not ethically made or sustainable or even good quality? Yup.

She knows how naive and innocent and desperate most of her audience is to feel a certain way, to look a certain way... and she uses those hard feelings that people have within themselves, and turns it into dollars that line her pocket.

So no... she isn't a victim.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The snarky “get over me” at the very end of the shirt thing..... dear lord Sez, what was that about being a happy, positive person?! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
She isn't over a million followers, thankfully. But Lydia millen does lol. She reads every dang word
She’s at 1.1 mill on IG. I also think so many of her followers on YouTube vary greatly from the following she gets on IG, hence the discrepancies in her numbers. But either way, over or just under 1 million you’d think she would stop reading her “hate” pages to keep trying to save her image. We are all the ones who see through that pink glossy veneer and there’s no changing that 🤣

Reactions: 9
OMG those stories. Stop whining and telling everyone that you're a good mom. Just go play with your son and be a good mom. Clearly he wants attention

Reactions: 26
So she’s more worried about trolls online than someone at her house, peeping in and taking photos...
Am I missing something?

Reactions: 34
U can tell she’s full narcissist through the way she makes herself look important by putting in the same sentence that she has hater online trolls but also lowkey glamourising that she has fans that mean well but come to stalk her at her house ???

Does she realise this ‘bullying’ (aka being held accountable) is never going to stop unless she either gives up social media or admits to her faults and addresses them? In fact it’s only going to get worse because the number of people she pisses off is going to grow and grow? The problem is you, Sarah. Time to take a long hard look at yourself and realise you are not the ray of sunshine in people lives, in fact some of your behaviour is downright nasty and vindictive.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sarah, no one is taking you out of context. You're actions previously have been racist and homophobic etc that's nothing to do with context. Its time you learn that your impact is more important than your intent. Its uncomfortable as a white woman, I know. But that's the reality. If your told by a minority group that your actions are impacting them then you apologise (mean it) don't centre yourself and you do better.

When you dox a small business then realise you're in the wrong you publicly apologise and do better. You're also responsible for your fans when you do things like that. You're not a victim. You have anxiety about being taken out of context because you won't take accountability and educate yourself.

Double post but my god i can't. The fact i don't condone your unqualified advice/content or your racist and homophobic behaviour or silencing feedback about sunee doesn't mean im not a "lovely person". I'm doing it because I care. And I think your suffering but you think you're so above everyone that you don't want to take on feedback.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Clearly the developments of the last few days haven't mde any impact on her.
She was just hiding and turning off social media to copy. Shutting her eyes to keeop form having to look at the tit that's piled up.
It's equivalent to blocking people who say things that are true but difficult for her to take.

Her toxic positivity is nauseating. "Be the sunshine" doesn't mean be nasty, racist, capitalist profiting from lies, homophobic, and then hide (because you have the privilege to) when the going gets tough.

Maybe it's time to ask "what could Ihave done to get to this place?" and not always think "what is wrong with the world?"

Her wedding site getting outed and some stans saying they'll show up is probably what scared her. Maybe she's threatened by that.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited to add: It's REALLY hard to take her request for privacy seriously. She must see that, right? She literally just celebrated and encouraged, rather joyously, just last week when her obsessed stans figured out where she did ballet and who her teacher was. They did that because they know too much about her. And they know too much about her BECAUSE SHE PUTS IT ALL OUT THERE. She has GOT TO SEE where this is coming from. And she cannot be this surprised that people are now showing up at her house. OR suddenly expect that they should somehow assume she wants her privacy when literally, she doesn't model that behaviour at all otherwise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Love how she's suddenly concerned for her "safety," yet showcases her entire house and layout all over the internet, her poor naked child on Instagram, and has made absolutely no secret about where she lives. Her address is very, very easy to find. She's done herself no favours at all with protecting her family's privacy. There are sick people in the world, and she obviously has some very strange stans who want to know her every move. You can't just think everyone has good intentions. She really should have been more careful from the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Scum of the sea 😂😂😂😂

Sez you’re a crack up.

Completely ruining the reputation of a small business before you know the details so bad they stop working altogether, what does that make you, Sarah? Definitely not a mermaid.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Love how she's suddenly concerned for her "safety," yet showcases her entire house and layout all over the internet, her poor naked child on Instagram, and has made absolutely no secret about where she lives. Her address is very, very easy to find. She's done herself no favours at all with protecting her family's privacy. There are sick people in the world, and she obviously has some very strange stans who want to know her every move. You can't just think everyone has good intentions. She really should have been more careful from the start.
yes! sudden concern for safety and sudden concern for mental health. where were these concerns when you were throwing other small businesses and bipoc and random people on the internet under the bus???

also, you cant be a youtuber in 2021 with a million followers and be naive enough to believe 99% mean well. trust me, the crazies in her comments, and probably the ones who showed up at her home, are not normal. there could be someone that crazed who may absolutely not mean well. Her clarification at the end is so muddled. I worry for this girl!

Last edited:
ok i've never posted on here but hearing sarah say to fox "they've watched you grow up, they watched your birth" really makes me feel for Fox. It gives me truman show vibes and the way fox has his life SO public makes me so sad for him, he needs to be more protected and loved rather than filmed every single day of his life.

• Sad
Reactions: 75
Not sure if you’re not from Australia and that’s the case where you live but here they absolutely do not encourage hysterectomy unless you’ve got full blown cervical cancer. We have many other methods of treatment such as LEEP, you’re also often encouraged to have kids if you already want them because it can help spontaneously clear the cells, I had medium - high grade over 7 years and that’s what happened to me in the end. LEEP and monitoring yearly was all that was ever recommended, they will not invade a young woman’s body unless totally needed.

Also Thalia’s stories......girls that family drank the kool aid BIG TIME imagine your sister being exposed for the toxic, racist, homophobic, problematic garbage she is and still playing the victim! Like honestly no wonder she just blocks and deletes her who life she’s been told everything she does is totally fine and people who disagree are just haterz who will burn in hell 🙄🙄 cancelling this witch is the only thing that will stop her
Not from Australia! While the protocol here is to monitor every 6 months and get conizations done if necessary, plus immune boosters etc, I have a few friends whose doctors have recommended this "method" of treatment if the dysplasia hasn't cleared itself after a few years, or has rapidly evolved. I guess it must be the personal experience of the doctor with hpv and cervical cancer and they believe it's easier to just remove and completely prevent, rather than go through radiation and, possibly, have the need for a hysterectomy anyway

Reactions: 3
Clearly the developments of the last few days haven't mde any impact on her.
She was just hiding and turning off social media to copy. Shutting her eyes to keeop form having to look at the tit that's piled up.
It's equivalent to blocking people who say things that are true but difficult for her to take.

Her toxic positivity is nauseating. "Be the sunshine" doesn't mean be nasty, racist, capitalist profiting from lies, homophobic, and then hide (because you have the privilege to) when the going gets tough.

Maybe it's time to ask "what could Ihave done to get to this place?" and not always think "what is wrong with the world?"

Her wedding site getting outed and some stans saying they'll show up is probably what scared her. Maybe she's threatened by that.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited to add: It's REALLY hard to take her request for privacy seriously. She must see that, right? She literally just celebrated and encouraged, rather joyously, just last week when her obsessed stans figured out where she did ballet and who her teacher was. They did that because they know too much about her. And they know too much about her BECAUSE SHE PUTS IT ALL OUT THERE. She has GOT TO SEE where this is coming from. And she cannot be this surprised that people are now showing up at her house. OR suddenly expect that they should somehow assume she wants her privacy when literally, she doesn't model that behaviour at all otherwise.
Not to mention, using the “come hang out with Foxy at the retreat”. Or “celebrate Foxy’s second birthday with us”.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.