Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys!!! I’m sorry, I am a nurse so my hours have been absolutely crazy these last few months! I popped on an saw that this made a second thread and it made me so joyful and happy to see the scam artist known as Sarah’s day getting her day in the light for the scammy false crap she pulls brought to attention! I haven’t even been on YouTube so I haven’t seen the drama etc that went on with Sarah so I will go back some pages and get myself caught up on my few days off right now!
Welcome back! Thank you for the work you're doing. Being on the front lines right now is no easy feat. Thank you and please stay safe. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Welcome back! Thank you for the work you're doing. Being on the front lines right now is no easy feat. Thank you and please stay safe. ❤
thank you! It’s unfortunately becoming our new normal so it’s getting easier to get into a routine of it all.
I briefly saw thebraid scandal and tbh I’m sooooooo glad that it was said and that she had to 1) address the mistakes that she made **even though Kurt seemed as sensitive as a dung beetle, I truly think he as well could give two craps about other humans as long as the money is being dropped in his bank account he is happy** and 2) that she didn’t delete the comments right away and brush it under the rug like she always does.
Girl has done way way more wrong than just that issue but so glad it knocked her on her ass for a day with how wrong she is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can anyone give me a summary of what shiz has been going on and the other history of Sarah and her controversy’s, would be much appreciated. With my new found enlightenment on the awful sezzy i want to know more!
Bulleted list on the first post, more detailed information in the first few pages covering all her issues separately, then the rest of that thread delves into her 2 bush fire catastrophes.
The cultural appropriation scandal is mostly covered at the end of that thread and now on this current thread.
Hope that helps.

I can so relate to your frustration. The hope I'm holding onto right now is that she is being cancelled behind the scenes. Maybe White Fox is planning to cut ties as soon as they sell the entire stock of her new active wear and hopefully (if the universe is so gracious) her cooking project won't be released. Perhaps she has had almost every sponsor cease partnership and she's not uttering a word about it, just going about as a flower in a garden (you're an aphid by the way Sarah). Sure, she has a million people that are fawning over her, but what good is that if her partnerships no longer exist?

That or she's being cancelled in her personal life. I can't imagine that all of her family members and friends are on board with what she has done. That's the real loss here, the one that truly matters. I do believe that she has damaged some of the best relationships she'll ever have beyond the point of repair. What good is having millions when you have few to share it with? Life always works itself out. She'll be cancelled one way or another. It's just a matter of time and it's probably taking place right now behind the scenes.
Thanks for trying but WhiteFox will not drop her as an ambassador, nor will Tropeaka. I reached out to both previously around the bushfire incidents and they just ignored me. Mazda said they're escalating this CA issue to me as well, so there's hope they will drop her, but technically their contract is with Kurt so I don't know. But those first two are her main sponsors and a big income stream and if they stick by her, she's set to carry on as if nothing happened.

She's also not being put in place by her family. Did you see her father's post defending her up-thread? Second time he's called us scum and said she's a perfect angel who can do no wrong. Her sister and Kurt have both jumped in to fight for her in the YT video that 'exposes' her. Both of them did not take well to evidence of her harmful actions. She is surrounded by enablers and continues to be a toxic voice with a very large public platform.
Let's see how things develop.

It’s unfortunately becoming our new normal so it’s getting easier to get into a routine of it all.
I get that. I have family and friends in hospitals (doctors, nurses and x-ray technicians) and they said that they're exhausted but have settled into the new normal, too. The only thing we can do is adapt and take each day as it comes.
Can't put into words how much I respect you for the work you're all doing. Nurses are everything.

Girl has done way way more wrong than just that issue but so glad it knocked her on her ass for a day with how wrong she is
Except that she has now backtracked and swept it all under the rug again. But for a day, she was quaking in her boots! As you said, we'll take any small win.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Bulleted list on the first post, more detailed information in the first few pages covering all her issues separately, then the rest of that thread delves into her 2 bush fire catastrophes.
The cultural appropriation scandal is mostly covered at the end of that thread and now on this current thread.
Hope that helps.

Thanks for trying but WhiteFox will not drop her as an ambassador, nor will Tropeaka. I reached out to both previously around the bushfire incidents and they just ignored me. Mazda said they're escalating this CA issue to me as well, so there's hope they will drop her, but technically their contract is with Kurt so I don't know. But those first two are her main sponsors and a big income stream and if they stick by her, she's set to carry on as if nothing happened.

She's also not being put in place by her family. Did you see her father's post defending her up-thread? Second time he's called us scum and said she's a perfect angel who can do no wrong. Her sister and Kurt have both jumped in to fight for her in the YT video that 'exposes' her. Both of them did not take well to evidence of her harmful actions. She is surrounded by enablers and continues to be a toxic voice with a very large public platform.
Let's see how things develop.

I get that. I have family and friends in hospitals (doctors, nurses and x-ray technicians) and they said that they're exhausted but have settled into the new normal, too. The only thing we can do is adapt and take each day as it comes.
Can't put into words how much I respect you for the work you're all doing. Nurses are everything.

Except that she has now backtracked and swept it all under the rug again. But for a day, she was quaking in her boots! As you said, we'll take any small win.
Ugh. I know. It feels pretty hopeless. I'm not at all surprised by her dad's Facebook post. She had to have learned her narcissism and victim mentality from somewhere. Guess he at least revealed where she gets it from. I quite like being scum lol. I'd much rather be the scum that speaks up against people (like Sarah) that scam, steal, oppress and silence over being Sarah or her dad any day. We need a clever hashtag with the word scum in it lol.

Maybe there's someone out there with a bigger, louder voice than ours that needs to speak up and become our voice? We just need one celebrity status figure to get the word out to White Fox and Tropeaka.

I may have missed it and it has probably already been covered, but in her second apology she is wearing her new active wear line. The first thing I noticed is how hideous it is and then of course how tone deaf she is. After all of that and she says she's sorry again while wearing the line. How dense can she possibly be? What a slap in the face. Made me want to return the gesture lol.

Wanted to edit to add... The part that ticked me off the most about her dad's Facebook post aside from claiming she was bullied is the part where he said she raised $360,000. No Mr. Stevenson she did not. Her followers did. But she did swipe some of it for taxes. Funny how you forgot to mention that. Oh and you're an idiot. Saying man kind, correcting it to human kind doesn't mean you're homophobic. Sexist maybe. I suggest you pick up a dictionary. Heck just pick up any book that isn't the bible and turn off Fox News lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like Natacha just low-key called out Sarah on instagram. Natacha has muted her own content in order to elevate POC voices, and had a sit down chat on IG stories about what's she's reading, the importance of education, the research.... but she also said she's seen influencer's be passionate about product releases and announcements, and how that content is just distracting followers from what's happening in society and the importance of educating themselves on the BLM movement.

Tried to attached screen recording but it was too big!

I was scrolling through Sarah's feed out of curiosity and came across her 10 year challenge post - remember when these were a thing? 2010 vs 2020.

It honestly made me really sad for her, because the biggest difference I see in these photos is that she doesn't have friends anymore; she doesn't go out and socialize beyond the sponsored cafe or gym. She's photoshopped the begeeze's out of her body and skin. She looks so much sadder now.

I followed her for ~6 months in 2017, and I think that's when she started down the path of becoming the worst version of herself. When her e-book launched and she had her first meet-up, I truly believe that's where it all went wrong. I think there was (maybe) potential for her channel to become something really good, but it's SO FAR from that now. And she's just amplified every worst quality of herself.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or is this so suspicious of her buying followers, no activity for 2 days lost +1k initially then gained the same back?
20200606_073250.jpg

Reactions: 3
What was this?
You know how she says “hey guys, happy Monday” etc. at the beginning of each story, she said Happy ANZAC Day one year with that maniacal grin on her face, and I don’t know about you but nothing about our soldiers dying at war makes me want to celebrate and be happy...just another example of her tone deaf and ignorant attitude.

Reactions: 7
I feel like Natacha just low-key called out Sarah on instagram. Natacha has muted her own content in order to elevate POC voices, and had a sit down chat on IG stories about what's she's reading, the importance of education, the research.... but she also said she's seen influencer's be passionate about product releases and announcements, and how that content is just distracting followers from what's happening in society and the importance of educating themselves on the BLM movement.

I freaking love Natacha, she's one of my faves. I feel like she actually genuinely lives the life and values that Sarah pretends to have. She's also highly intelligent and educated, and doesn't seem to shill anything she hasn't legitimately researched. Her relationship with her partner Mario is also beautiful and hilarious to watch.

For anyone that doesn't know of her - natacha.oceane on insta

Edited to add this gem she just posted:

Screenshot_20200606-081653_Instagram.jpg

Hahahaha bye

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I freaking love Natacha, she's one of my faves. I feel like she actually genuinely lives the life and values that Sarah pretends to have. She's also highly intelligent and educated, and doesn't seem to shill anything she hasn't legitimately researched. Her relationship with her partner Mario is also beautiful and hilarious to watch.

For anyone that doesn't know of her - natacha.oceane on insta

View attachment 146914

Hahahaha bye

Hahaha 😂😂😂 just spit my coffee out.

Also realised yesterday she also plugged her "cooking project"
Sarah, girl, you just continue to cancel yourself

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

I was scrolling through Sarah's feed out of curiosity and came across her 10 year challenge post - remember when these were a thing? 2010 vs 2020.

It honestly made me really sad for her, because the biggest difference I see in these photos is that she doesn't have friends anymore; she doesn't go out and socialize beyond the sponsored cafe or gym. She's photoshopped the begeeze's out of her body and skin. She looks so much sadder now.

I followed her for ~6 months in 2017, and I think that's when she started down the path of becoming the worst version of herself. When her e-book launched and she had her first meet-up, I truly believe that's where it all went wrong. I think there was (maybe) potential for her channel to become something really good, but it's SO FAR from that now. And she's just amplified every worst quality of herself.
Wow she looks SO much better in the before photos!!!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or is this so suspicious of her buying followers, no activity for 2 days lost +1k initially then gained the same back?
View attachment 146857
Definitely what contributes to her numbers is that she limited comments on her ig to only followers. People are either re-following to join the conversation, people who've been blocked who created different accounts to comment, and ppl re-following after her apology stories

Reactions: 5
Oh my goddddddd, I've just finally re-found this thread. I'm catching up on everything that's been posted since GG has been down, there's a lot. Can't believe Sarah still has a platform after the shitstorm she's created.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Definitely what contributes to her numbers is that she limited comments on her ig to only followers. People are either re-following to join the conversation, people who've been blocked who created different accounts to comment, and ppl re-following after her apology stories
The bandaid post went up 2 days ago so maybe it got so much engagement from her racist stans that it got up on the stupid explorer page on Friday and then she got heaps more follows. I hate how Instagram works.

Reactions: 4
Oh my goddddddd, I've just finally re-found this thread. I'm catching up on everything that's been posted since GG has been down, there's a lot. Can't believe Sarah still has a platform after the shitstorm she's created.
Was wondering where you went! Welcome back :)
Don't know this person but I want to marry her! Brilliant. :love:

That and I read recently that when you're blocked you are still counted as a follower. I don't know whether I saw that here or on the subreddit or what.
So she's blocked me on 6 accounts and as a result I can't unfollow. So I'm still counted in her sub numbers as 6 accounts. :mad:
Imagine how many created burner accounts like I did when she blocked them. Her numbers are inflated because she both buys followers and she cheats the system by blocking existing followers. SMH.

The bandaid post went up 2 days ago so maybe it got so much engagement from her racist stans that it got up on the stupid explorer page on Friday and then she got heaps more follows. I hate how Instagram works.
Also likely.

And I just wanted to add a perfect example of white influencers taking advantage of the BLM movement to increase their following and take up more space in the world (from what Rachael Sarra was saying on her stories)

finally made the move from gg, good to see some familiar names :)

I know we've kinda moved on haha, but I'm still really disappointed that Sarah has gotten away with this latest controversy without any proper recourse. She's finally been spoken about in the wider internet -- Spill Sesh on YT, popular news sites -- but 99% of people commenting below those are saying the backlash is unwarranted and that it's "just braids smh". Like, Sarah will read each of those (of course she will lol) and feel vindicated and that the whole thing was just pointless "bullying". I just wish people knew the full context of the situation: how she has a history of this, how she has never been inclusive of race/body types/sexuality (I'd argue she's even been purposely exclusive), how it's not even really about the hair. It's about how she silenced POC/WOC voices trying to politely educate her. How she blocked/deleted those comments, but left up, replied to, and hearted comments from other young white followers speaking over those voices to say they didn't think anything was wrong. It's how she does all that and, at the same time, claims she's "listening and learning". Bit hard to listen and learn when you have your hands over your ears, Sez.

And after all that, she's made thousands of dollars already on her activewear release and continues to feel like she did nothing wrong. Her actions/words/insta vids really show she's just doing some performative activism rn. Rant over lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.