Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys remember at the beginning of the stay at home orders when she said something along the lines of 'here in Australia we just use common sense. If I was supposed to stay home I wouldn't show going out in my stories,' implying that other countries weren't using common sense and she was going to go out, but wasn't going to show it? She acted like COVID-19 wasn't happening in Australia despite thousands of international travelers coming and going. I feel like this is similar. She doesn't believe racism actually happens in Australia and she doesn't believe that white privilege exists. It appears that she really thinks that this is an American issue only when in reality it is happening everywhere all over the world every single day. So if this is who she is on her platform in front of a million followers can you all imagine who she is behind closed doors? Can you imagine what she doesn't show and what comes out of her mouth when she feels safe to show her true colors? I'm just so disgusted by both her and Kurt and their acceptance of being crappy people. They are totally fine settling firmly in their bigotry, racism and homophobia. They are content pretending to be the victims. The end of her brand can't come soon enough.

Duuuudeeee I remember this!! I was just like no girl. People are dying and you think all they should have used "common sense" . Obviously all these dead people had no common sense so that's why they died 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ smh

Reactions: 7
For someone so "fit" she should really be able to smash that out much faster /(or) easier before a workout. You can also clearly tell shes speeding up for the videos as well cause her running speed doesnt match the average pace

Reactions: 6
Found them on insta. They look like they have more clients than just them https://instagram.com/twopalmsmedia?igshid=i51rc19dno16
I haven’t looked in a while sorry!

It’s interesting though that their Instagram portrays “these are the companies we represent” yet they have 5 “talents” (ie. influencers, and I didn’t count the healthcode because it’s the same thing as Sarah or Kurt) and have done one campaign for each brand they list on their insta. Apparently they did “30 Instagram stories” for Amazon Prime as per their website, revolutionary! Realistically the influencer has been asked to rep something and 2 Palms have just organised a campaign for them.
Just goes to show yet again that the social media image doesn’t reflect reality.

View attachment 146080

Have no words at this point
No Sarah. You are not “dead.” You do not have a single care in the world for your life running along the beachfront in Cronulla in your predominately white area, in your white privileged bubble, running between your two multi million dollar properties that you scammed out of young vulnerable teenage girls. Unlike POC everyday they walk out of their houses, or worry about their children, their parents, their brothers and sisters EVERY DAY and whether they will come home or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
same like come on. Running down the street complaining you left your head phones at home and then this. While only in last few weeks a black man was killed .

look I have to give credit where it’s due, I’m glad she actually shared indigenous artists.

After describing her bushfire fundraiser as "fun" and her day as "catastrophic," I'm actually surprised she didn't say something like the view was breathtaking or she couldn't breathe. Guess her choice was "dead" this time. Excuse me while I go :sick:
let’s not also forget the HAPPY ANZAC DAY GUYS

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Her top lip be looking quite plump in her car insta stories today. Reminded me of Dani Mansutti... wonder if she will go down the same path as old sasuage lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her top lip be looking quite plump in her car insta stories today. Reminded me of Dani Mansutti... wonder if she will go down the same path as old sasuage lips.
I came here to comment this! I thought they were super swollen last week, this week they look hugeeee and obviously filled

Reactions: 3
Sami Rose updated her stories saying she thought she’d get a lot of hate but she instead got a lot of support from people in regards to princess sezzy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sami Rose updated her stories saying she thought she’d get a lot of hate but she instead got a lot of support from people in regards to princess sezzy.
I replied to her last night and we had a bit of a chat/rage about it after I said to her I copped a block from telling Sarah that posting the black square was a symbolic gesture but it was also to indicate that you would use your platform to stop posting about yourself and post meaningful, relevant content to raise awareness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
this is so minor compared to everything else but does anyone else find it sooooooo weird that all of the images for her white fox collabs are mirror selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came across this is a friends story today about brands/influencers they will no longer be supporting and it's doing its rounds my side of the world:
Post - but doesn't include her name:
Spreadsheet of everyone:
Attached her name + reason screenshot

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 146080

I said this earlier but she will get away with this again. :cry:

Her formula is:
1- delete, censor and block anyone who points out her hypocricy
2- when that doesn't work, cry and say 'I'm sorry'
3- flip the script into how she's the true victim of hAtErS who don't understand her intentions
4- disappear for a day or two so that her stans flood her DMs and comments with concerned comments
5- return as if nothing happened, shill some products knowing that 80% of her audience will cheer just because she's okay and back online after days of silence
6- if this receives backlash for sweeping issue under the rug, resort to 'this is a happy, positive tribe. i have a thousand DMs of people asking me to post normal content because i brighten their day'

Did it with the gypsy sunglasses, the $1 activation, with the bush fire donations...every single scandal, same formula.
I don't know if her followers have some sort of cognitive dissonance or the memory of goldfish.

And back to regular sezzy. That’s was quick
And not to rant, but this is what makes my blood boil. The insincerity of everything she has done.

STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR DAY, and then conveniently mixing in #BLM when it suits your agenda! Holy tit this is common sense!
This is the common sense you claimed to have when you were supposed to self-isolate for covid.
How dare you? After all that you have done, how dare you?

This is the time to silence your own stupid voice and amplify the voices of PoC. You should be highlighting the movement, advocating for these people. That you censored them, put up a token gesture or two, and then went right back to broadcasting your boring ass your day shows YOU ARE IGNORANT AND HEARTLESS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.