Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is so minor compared to everything else but does anyone else find it sooooooo weird that all of the images for her white fox collabs are mirror selfies
That’s all she had time to do after the “haters” made her pull the original campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
this is so minor compared to everything else but does anyone else find it sooooooo weird that all of the images for her white fox collabs are mirror selfies
Yeah. I find it cheap and fast fashion standard product shots. Like eBay shots of things that won’t turn up how they look online. Oh wait. That is white fox lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a look...they look huge😳
Huge!! Looks like the filler has been put too far above the sides of her lips (the area below her smile lines). The injector would normally follow the upper lip line and slightly above. But to me, it looks like the filler has gone past the sweet spot and is causing the look of an incredibly stiff upper lip, causing the “fake” real housewives vibe. They’re pretty fresh though, hopefully for her it’s mostly just swelling. I wouldn’t be mad if they were slightly botched tho 😂

IMO a good injector wouldn’t have made them that big. She has such strong features that adding more is never a good idea.

• Haha
This has to be the longest she’s gone not posting about Tropeaka. Must not be paying her while she’s being a PR nightmare.

Cue a post about Trokpeaka 😂

• Haha
Sorry if this has been mentioned but has anyone listened to the outspoken podcast? They cover the whole Sarah issue really well. Highly recommend giving it a listen! and possibly a good rating as I bet certain other gossip podcasts won’t even cover it as they’re so far up Sarahs ass *cough* shameless *cough*

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has been mentioned but has anyone listened to the outspoken podcast? They cover the whole Sarah issue really well. Highly recommend giving it a listen! and possibly a good rating as I bet certain other gossip podcasts won’t even cover it as they’re so far up Sarahs ass *cough* shameless *cough*
I’m having a listen now and so far seems really good. So glad someone is discussing it properly.

Reactions: 3
Huge!! Looks like the filler has been put too far above the sides of her lips (the area below her smile lines). The injector would normally follow the upper lip line and slightly above. But to me, it looks like the filler has gone past the sweet spot and is causing the look of an incredibly stiff upper lip, causing the “fake” real housewives vibe. They’re pretty fresh though, hopefully for her it’s mostly just swelling. I wouldn’t be mad if they were slightly botched tho 😂

IMO a good injector wouldn’t have made them that big. She has such strong features that adding more is never a good idea.
I just watched it and sorry but her lips are gross. Why is having blowjob lips a thing now? It's very unflattering IMO.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I just watched it and sorry but her lips are gross. Why is having blowjob lips a thing now? It's very unflattering IMO.
I think she spends way too much time on Instagram and Pinterest and has this completely warped idea of what defines "beauty". You can have fillers without overdoing it, and in a way that subtle and complimentary.

The stiff forehead, the massive veneers and the lips though... She's giving Trashy Bines a run for her money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@sar.ra__ is now speaking and calling Sarah out on her BS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I remember her reaching out to Sarah on the day of her apology and offering to have a conversation with her and pointing Sarah in the direction of some other people who also might in the comments. I admit I'm not as gracious.

Listening to Archie talk today was a timely reminder for me not to be so cynical because Sarah has been triggering af. Thought it might also be of interest to some of you.

Reactions: 1
The thing that niggles at me now is that, of all her cock ups over the years, this one is so timely. It's as though the universe presented a gift: here's a privileged narcissist in the midst of a black lives matter movement, with a cultural appropriation scandal, who refuses to sincerely own up to her error in judgement. As the world is up in arms, she is crying because she feels that she is misjudged.

It's the most apt time for her to have made this particular choice in campaigns. It's a gift. Then for her to silence PoC, and for her to pay lip service and then go for a jog, it's like she almost wants to push the envelope and prove she can get away with it?

She is presenting the world with a prime example of the issues that this movement has been claiming all along; that often white people:
- use black culture when it suits them and makes them look woke
- turn a blind eye because it doesn't affect them
- choose not to delve deeper because it is too much work
- pay lip service to keep up appearances but as soon as they're home, the issue is out of mind
- have opportunities to be allies for PoC but choose instead to dismiss their concerns
Sarah is doing all of this!

If ever there was a time to remove a person from their public platform on the basis of them abusing their power, censoring and dismissing PoC concerns, and refusing to do the- frankly not so difficult work- of learning about the reason for this uproar, it is now.
It is Sarah and it is Now.
How is she not cancelled?

Meanwhile, other influencers are showing their humanity. Making genuine efforts to be white allies. And those who are lost in it all are at least saying, 'I don't know, please direct me' and then, crucially, following the direction that they're given by PoC. Showing PoC respect by hearing their voices, listening and learning, and being transparent.
Many white and PoC influencers are showing that they have always been allies. That they aren't just jumping on the bandwagon. And others are saying 'We will now become allies, our eyes have been opened.'

Nobody expects everyone to say the right thing all the time. Certainly with a topic as intense and complex as this one, we will all get something wrong at some point. All that is asked is that humanity is shown and the oppressed voices are amplified by the people with platforms and large followings because this is a critical time in history.

Nobody expected perfection but everyone expected some respect. Sarah couldn't do that. She couldn't show that. And I'm glad Kurt responded to the message by @sahsan but even he didn't try to actually understand. He could have shared that message on his stories and said: 'Here's another example of where we went wrong. Thank you for teaching me. Here are the links and I urge everyone to read and learn with me.'
Instead he left the turban picture up?! Minimal effort, lots of lip service. Throughout all of this. Playing victims again. Claiming ignorance again.
And they're getting away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Growing up we called these dsl (d*ck sucking lips) lol.

It's always so obvious when women alter/enhance their lips. It's funny how trends work. Thin lips and thin eyebrows were once in, now we've shifted to the opposite. I personally think it's silly to alter your appearance just to keep up with what's trendy at the moment, but Sarah seems to be doing just that. Remember when she rushed back from her swimsuit photo shoot to get her eyebrows tinted? I think it's really sad. She's obviously unhappy with her natural features. I figure rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation are in her future. Nothing wrong with having work done, but I'm sure she'll lie about it all and pretend that her body and face have always looked that way.

I wish she'd be honest about the filler and botox. It would be a great moment to let her followers know that her look isn't purely natural and that's okay. Instead she tries to pass it off as such and I think it sends the wrong message about being confident in your own skin. It's like her natural olive skin. I'm not sure if she's aware of this and maybe someone should tell her, but umm Sarah you're white lol. Just be honest. Honesty earns respect. Something you're in dire need of right now.

The thing that niggles at me now is that, of all her cock ups over the years, this one is so timely. It's as though the universe presented a gift: here's a privileged narcissist in the midst of a black lives matter movement, with a cultural appropriation scandal, who refuses to sincerely own up to her error in judgement. As the world is up in arms, she is crying because she feels that she is misjudged.

It's the most apt time for her to have made this particular choice in campaigns. It's a gift. Then for her to silence PoC, and for her to pay lip service and then go for a jog, it's like she almost wants to push the envelope and prove she can get away with it?

She is presenting the world with a prime example of the issues that this movement has been claiming all along; that often white people:
- use black culture when it suits them and makes them look woke
- turn a blind eye because it doesn't affect them
- choose not to delve deeper because it is too much work
- pay lip service to keep up appearances but as soon as they're home, the issue is out of mind
- have opportunities to be allies for PoC but choose instead to dismiss their concerns
Sarah is doing all of this!

If ever there was a time to remove a person from their public platform on the basis of them abusing their power, censoring and dismissing PoC concerns, and refusing to do the- frankly not so difficult work- of learning about the reason for this uproar, it is now.
It is Sarah and it is Now.
How is she not cancelled?

Meanwhile, other influencers are showing their humanity. Making genuine efforts to be white allies. And those who are lost in it all are at least saying, 'I don't know, please direct me' and then, crucially, following the direction that they're given by PoC. Showing PoC respect by hearing their voices, listening and learning, and being transparent.
Many white and PoC influencers are showing that they have always been allies. That they aren't just jumping on the bandwagon. And others are saying 'We will now become allies, our eyes have been opened.'

Nobody expects everyone to say the right thing all the time. Certainly with a topic as intense and complex as this one, we will all get something wrong at some point. All that is asked is that humanity is shown and the oppressed voices are amplified by the people with platforms and large followings because this is a critical time in history.

Nobody expected perfection but everyone expected some respect. Sarah couldn't do that. She couldn't show that. And I'm glad Kurt responded to the message by @sahsan but even he didn't try to actually understand. He could have shared that message on his stories and said: 'Here's another example of where we went wrong. Thank you for teaching me. Here are the links and I urge everyone to read and learn with me.'
Instead he left the turban picture up?! Minimal effort, lots of lip service. Throughout all of this. Playing victims again. Claiming ignorance again.
And they're getting away with it.
I can so relate to your frustration. The hope I'm holding onto right now is that she is being cancelled behind the scenes. Maybe White Fox is planning to cut ties as soon as they sell the entire stock of her new active wear and hopefully (if the universe is so gracious) her cooking project won't be released. Perhaps she has had almost every sponsor cease partnership and she's not uttering a word about it, just going about as a flower in a garden (you're an aphid by the way Sarah). Sure, she has a million people that are fawning over her, but what good is that if her partnerships no longer exist?

That or she's being cancelled in her personal life. I can't imagine that all of her family members and friends are on board with what she has done. That's the real loss here, the one that truly matters. I do believe that she has damaged some of the best relationships she'll ever have beyond the point of repair. What good is having millions when you have few to share it with? Life always works itself out. She'll be cancelled one way or another. It's just a matter of time and it's probably taking place right now behind the scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
For someone so "fit" she should really be able to smash that out much faster /(or) easier before a workout. You can also clearly tell shes speeding up for the videos as well cause her running speed doesnt match the average pace
Don't forget she's not a runner guys!

Looking like the real reason she was mia was to get her lips done yet again and didn't wanna get caught showing bruises again.

Reactions: 5
Don't forget she's not a runner guys!

Looking like the real reason she was mia was to get her lips done yet again and didn't wanna get caught showing bruises again.
Agree! She probably spent her time offline dropping Fox off with her parents so that she could get her lips done, a little botox and then worked out 3 to 4 times a day. No way was she educating herself. She was too busy worrying about her appearance. Thank goodness she did find time to rip off our.tiny.moments Children's book photo. Speaking of working out... Did anyone catch in her stories when she said she hasn't worked out in 2 weeks? Right Sarah. Of course you haven't.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her food portions always look so small considering how much exercise she does. I bet she’s a grumpy hangry witch 24/7 when the camera isn’t on her

• Haha
Does anyone know what happened to her and her ex Mitch?

I have been a fan/ follower of Sarah for a long time. I’m based in the UK and admittedly i looked up to her lifestyle and exercise ethic etc. I admit I once considered buying her WF activewear until i read it was poor quality.

I’ve been using Tattle for about a year but to read up on other influencers. Only this past week with the CA and the BLM had I thought of searching for Sarah on Tattle and well here I am. Its definitely opened my eyes and changed my perspective on her and I can confidently say I am not a fan or follower of her anymore.

Can anyone give me a summary of what shiz has been going on and the other history of Sarah and her controversy’s, would be much appreciated. With my new found enlightenment on the awful sezzy i want to know more!

I tried so hard to get everyone here without posting a direct link, not to offend the mods at GG. But this site is so much better. And there's less arguing between members here, whereas on GG people would often get into unnecessary arguments with each other instead of focusing on Sarah's actions.
I actually want both threads running because it increases the chances of people finding out the truth if there are multiple sources showcasing her lies. I'm so happy to see the subreddit and FB pages are all exposing her now.
Edit: Meanwhile, I tried to log on there now and it's down yet again. What is wrong with their server❓

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

_______
@HolyMamaYoutubeDrama You are missed. Please pop in sometime. :)
Hi guys!!! I’m sorry, I am a nurse so my hours have been absolutely crazy these last few months! I popped on an saw that this made a second thread and it made me so joyful and happy to see the scam artist known as Sarah’s day getting her day in the light for the scammy false crap she pulls brought to attention! I haven’t even been on YouTube so I haven’t seen the drama etc that went on with Sarah so I will go back some pages and get myself caught up on my few days off right now!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.