Sarahs Day #2 Cultural Appropriation x P.E. Nation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone interested, @pebbleshooper_ has some great content on her highlighted stories about calling influencers out. Maybe we she have her look into old Sez 👀

Reactions: 6
Imagine how many created burner accounts like I did when she blocked them
That's what I don't understand. You don't need to follow her to see the content, even the stories. She blocked me from my main account because of a comment I made concerning covid and I wasn't following her. Now I use a second account, I'm still not following and I see all of it. Stop following her just to stalk!

Reactions: 13
No no don't forget... (eye roll) She looked EVERYWHERE, but it's at her mum's. So if Fox does have access to that book, it's not even anything that is being read to him regularly in your own home, but a book that your mum bought for him? It's just insane that she would go all "GOTCHA" on her followers in regards to educational resources for her son.
Unless.... he’s at Mommy’s house more than he’s at Sezzy’s house. It wouldn’t surprise me that she would drop him off regularly, so her and Kurt can get work done.

Reactions: 5
That's what I don't understand. You don't need to follow her to see the content, even the stories. She blocked me from my main account because of a comment I made concerning covid and I wasn't following her. Now I use a second account, I'm still not following and I see all of it. Stop following her just to stalk!
I do just stalk now. This was at the start when I was stupid and didn't know any better. :(:censored:

finally made the move from gg, good to see some familiar names :)
Happy to have the full crew back! Welcome! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not normally on her new posts all that often - look at all her fan account posting multiple comments. Is that normal?

Reactions: 3
Thoughts on this fan account that popped up as of five days ago and who comments several comments on Sarah’s new post? At first I thought it might be run by Sarah’s team because of the separate comments (more engagement), and because it is new as of five days ago (around all the time of the appropriation backlash) but I’m not sure because the accounts highlight pages are very odd

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Another one! Four days ago it made its first post

Sorry for the crazy posts but I’m on a deep dive. This particular account was active in 2018 and then randomly started posting again May 5 of this year. Now her comment section is full of this account. I circled the first pic of 2020, the photos before that are all 2018. Idk it just seems bizarre !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like Natacha just low-key called out Sarah on instagram. Natacha has muted her own content in order to elevate POC voices, and had a sit down chat on IG stories about what's she's reading, the importance of education, the research.... but she also said she's seen influencer's be passionate about product releases and announcements, and how that content is just distracting followers from what's happening in society and the importance of educating themselves on the BLM movement.

Tried to attached screen recording but it was too big!
Yeah I was thinking the same. Even if it wasn't about her directly, it's still relevant to her situation and we stan Natacha! She is literally one of the only influencers who have come back with "i've done soo much research and read this and watched this etc etc" that I actually believe. When Natacha says she has done research, it means she actually has done proper research, apart from influencers like Sez who probably just watched a few YT videos and still fail to grasp the situation.

Okay, besides the point, this is not a Natacha rave thread lol. (but if anyone is looking for some actual proper fitness content, look her up).

I cannot believe she posted this picture. The whole message is that shouting "all lives matter" is irrelevant and insensitive at this time. But she has liked and commented and left up on her posts for everyone to read, countless of comments with that very message! She really does not get it. She is just following a "trend" and sharing slogans that look good to her and will show her "woke".

screenshot.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
BF217AC8-D14D-4941-A56B-5D9D638F8F96.png 25143AEE-A90A-45CD-89B8-E219E4B4A5B7.png
so strange

A27981E0-FA4E-46C7-A558-75C38CF5E4F1.png B3AC8847-1CBD-4563-959F-F8E7526A7B9F.png
Her mums out there liking these accounts in real time or did she just forget to change accounts? 🧐:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
[New username but migrated here from GG]

She definitely has a big imagination. "Thank you for being the glitter in my glitter pen", "sweetest fruit of the season", "someone tried to break into my apartment", whenever she talks about how long she's had to wait for something. And if those accounts are her or Tanika? If she has time for that, she has time to clean her house.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another one! Four days ago it made its first post

Sorry for the crazy posts but I’m on a deep dive. This particular account was active in 2018 and then randomly started posting again May 5 of this year. Now her comment section is full of this account. I circled the first pic of 2020, the photos before that are all 2018. Idk it just seems bizarre !
Sorry for the double post but I genuinely don't think those are sez. As much as I would love to believe that she is that petty and desperate lol. The thing is, she has never had to work particularly hard to get her content out there. I've followed her (both love and hate lol) for like 5 years, almost from the beginning. She got super lucky that she was at the right place at the right time with the right content. She has never done collabs to get her content out there, never used twitter to chat with other creators, didn't really go to events to get exposure etc. All the classic things a youtuber could do to get themselves out there. And I certainly don't think our princess sez would steep to that level, especially now. She probably thinks she is untouchable and will only gain popularity. I mean, she thinks she will be doing YT for the many years to come lol.

And the thing is, with over a million followers, there ought to be some crazy fans that do accounts like these and spam her just to get her attention.

But at this point, I wouldn't put anything past her.

Reactions: 5
I just stalk too but I feel like some people will of followed her to be able to reply to comments after she restricted her comments. I was so tempted to a few times because some of the comments were so racist and wrong but I didn’t want to give her the follower.

Was having a look at her new (poorly timed) work out video post to check out all of those fan account comments (which are totally strange) and saw a few comments of actual substance. Got some screenshots for when she deletes them and called them haters.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Was having a look at her new (poorly timed) work out video post to check out all of those fan account comments (which are totally strange) and saw a few comments of actual substance. Got some screenshots for when she deletes them and called them haters.
She will come back with "i'm here just to bRiNg haPPineSs to miLliONs of gIrlS i'm the liGhT of tHeIr liFE tHey wOUldn'T sUrviVe wiTHouT me and yOu'Re just chOosINg to be neGaTIVe" and then block you cause hateerzzz

smh

• Sick
Reactions: 8
JFC some people. This is a comment on her bandaid post. At least Sarah didn't like this one 🙄

20200605_223554.jpg Screenshot_20200605-223159_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She didnt even need to actually attend the protesting today. She should have just acknowledged them AT LEAST. Maybe provided the venue in NSW where it was held for her 1m following who ma
JFC some people. This is a comment on her bandaid post. At least Sarah didn't like this one 🙄

View attachment 147144View attachment 147145
Great opportunity for her to comment on it an actually educate this follower on what it means.

Oh tit.. sorry its Sarah we are talking about here.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.