Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a witch in her car stories! She was literally describing Focean's tit the other day and uses him for content every bleeping day. What a hypocrite!!!!
Also wasn't she the only one with a child in her friends-family circle?
Her narrative about how she was born to be a mother and it's all what she wanted since she was 4yo, is less convincent than her app. I can't help it but I see her as a nanny, the way she treats Fox, how she talks to him and the way he looks at her. What an irony that Kurt is actually much more connected to their child.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I went onto the White Fox website to see if Earthy Andy was wearing Sarah’s Day in her Insta stories (I don’t think she is because I don’t see a drawstring or the logo on the front) and noticed that White Fox has now “rebranded” Sarah’s collection and selling it as part of the “Make Moves 2.0 collection.” It must not be selling at all if they are trying to market it to people who have no idea who she is.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I've got a feeling Sarah is one of the influencers Celeb Spellcheck means when she says ‘some influencers have asked me to stop mentioning them’

Sarah's had some huge f ups recently and hasn't been mentioned at all since the sunee launch.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Exactly. We all understand it is to stamp out horrible people who threaten life, safety or aggressively insult. Its not a law to fine people who disagree with you Scuzzy.
I see tattle as an online sort of gogglebox (although I’ve only seen that show once so correct me if I’m wrong but it’s an actual tv show where people sit around and criticise or comment on other tv shows). And that’s what Sarah’s life is, a show. Unlike an actor who may complain their private life is being invaded, Sarah has literally chosen to monetise her life and display it for all to see. And like any reality show it’s scripted in that she decides what to put out there, except she has full creative control over what gets shown and how she portrays herself. She can’t then complain about scrutiny and criticism from people watching her. What amazes me is how she has this full control over everything she puts out and she still gets it so wrong on so many occasions. She can’t help herself and as I’ve said before is her own worst enemy at this point.

(Edited for typo)

• Heart
Reactions: 52
sarah: “i don’t train for looks”
- counts down until wedding day and mentions wed shred
- non stop body checks on ig stories
- daily ab photos
- specific workouts to get poppin abs
- posts this photo fLexIn

yes sezzy it’s all about how you feel...
about how you look lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
“My body can move and I just check out mentally”
Her voice is literally breaking at the end of these stories.. I thought she is going to cry 😱 she is clearly tired 😓 why go to gym if your mind is exhausted
4572ABED-654A-4C63-944C-1880D80CA0D2.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
20210129_072606.jpg

This bruise is there so often these days. Or is it a blemish?
The first couple of times i saw it I thought it was from injections, however It's almost always there.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I hate how she says “Yes, I’m going to be late to class but like at least I showed up because I wasn’t going to come.” Firstly, you are choosing to be late. You were there early and are now going to be late because it’s more important to you to talk about yourself on film than to go to class on time. Second, at least you showed up? I don’t think the instructor or the other people in the class will be glad you showed up. I think they would prefer you came on time and didn’t disrupt the entire class (yet again) because you have no respect for other people’s time. Also, since you asked “Shut up Sarah. We get it. You have a toddler.”

• Heart
Reactions: 70
She prob didn’t even eat the smoothie bowl. Remember that time kurt outed her?
When they lived at the apartment she used to snap pictures of her smoothie then in one vlog / insta story kurt was like ‘you dont even drink those, you give them to me’ :ROFLMAO:
Probably because Tropeaka protein powder tastes like actual sawdust from a construction zone. I bought the vanilla flavor a while back and could not stop gagging!

I forced myself to try to use it up because it was so expensive. I would mix about 1-2 tsp of it with my regular protein powder. Still ruined every smoothie. RIP 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I don't know if anyone else noticed but her stories kept glitching and I'm not sure if it's the camera but the colouring is slightly different.. The picture on the left is what it looked like for the majority of it and the right was for the second it glitched.. Not sure if it's a filter? It looks like her skin is smoother. Someone said about the wall glitching in the stories with fox on the high chair, i 100% saw that as well, and again tge same thing, his skin colour changing. I'm annoyed i forgot to screenshot it now.
Edit: attached a better picture

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Probably because Tropeaka protein powder tastes like actual sawdust from a construction zone. I bought the vanilla flavor a while back and could not stop gagging!

I forced myself to try to use it up because it was so expensive. I would mix about 1-2 tsp of it with my regular protein powder. Still ruined every smoothie. RIP 💀
Ages ago I brought loving earth cause she hyped it up so much, it was so expensive for this tiny bar and I was so disappointed it really wasn't good, I was so confused how she literally went on about it everyday but now I realise it was just sponsored

Reactions: 28
Ages ago I brought loving earth cause she hyped it up so much, it was so expensive for this tiny bar and I was so disappointed it really wasn't good, I was so confused how she literally went on about it everyday but now I realise it was just sponsored
Same! Back when I was a Stan. The only things I bought were loving earth and the beauty chef glow powder. Loving earth is gross, pana chocolate make the best vegan chocolate in my opinion and it’s so rich you literally only want one square. The glow powder tasted like sand/dirt/grass. It was so gritty and literally didn’t dissolve at all, and you couldn’t even mask the taste with fruit in a smoothie. I never believe a word these influencers say about things tasting good anymore 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sez, can you please at the very least caveat your silly stories with “do as I SAY, not as I DO”?!? At least we could all then appreciate what you’re saying rather than rolling the eyes. Do I reallllly need to show you how much you LOVE the LOOKS?!? And when you don’t like what you see, just Facetune or photoshop it, right?
Oh dear lord, your mental health is very concerning at this point.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Same! Back when I was a Stan. The only things I bought were loving earth and the beauty chef glow powder. Loving earth is gross, pana chocolate make the best vegan chocolate in my opinion and it’s so rich you literally only want one square. The glow powder tasted like sand/dirt/grass. It was so gritty and literally didn’t dissolve at all, and you couldn’t even mask the taste with fruit in a smoothie. I never believe a word these influencers say about things tasting good anymore 😂
Honestly ! After I tried that I never considered buying anything else she sold, I just thought she had bad taste. I'm so annoyed I've been on these forms most of the day and my mind is just getting so opened. I've followed her for sooo long and I follow like 3 influences. I used to think she was "raw and real" I feel like I've been tricked for ages

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Same here I think I mentioned it in the video I made on her. Loving Earth chocolate was the only thing I tried, and it was so coconutty it made me feel sick afterwards 🤢 also it was raw chocolate so it wouldn’t have the same deep flavour as chocolate made from dark roasted cocoa beans.

OT but if anyone is after some good vegan chocolate, vego is my absolute favourite, they have a chocolate hazelnut flavour and a white chocolate as well. It’s just tastes like regular chocolate and honestly just hits the spot 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.