Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sarah: “i don’t train for looks”
- counts down until wedding day and mentions wed shred
- non stop body checks on ig stories
- daily ab photos
- specific workouts to get poppin abs
- posts this photo fLexIn

yes sezzy it’s all about how you feel...
about how you look lol
This is literally something she has to tell herself in order to make herself feel better about getting pregnant again? How sad is that you guys? I am surrounded by girls that have a lean physique, lean muscle mass, dare I say they look even better than Sarah, and they look like that all year round and they really dont complain about eating bland foods like chicken and rice thats their fuel and they are grateful for that..or having to train early in the morning. How many times I ve heard this girl complaining about her early morning classes? Oh my god.. People never do that, because it is a lifestyle choice, and it involves discipline and knowing that you re doing it for yourself first and it just satisfies your soul.. one literally cannot complain about that.. Because it can be maintainable as long as it s not fueled my so much self loathing as this girl is doing. She s deeply troubled, and she managed to make a living out of this fake persona and tbh this is probably gona bite her in the ass in the years to come.. it really must be exhausting to fake it like that. She always says fake it until you make it. But the way I see it.. she didnt make it and she s still faking it. Because let s be honest, to be a succesful online presence means that you are genuinely loved and appreciated by many.. and she is really not.. and to top that she chooses the pettiest ways to silence anyone that tries to confront her with tit that she s doing wrong(cultural appropriation, defaming small businesses..e tc)

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
To all the fellow mommas, how has Sarah affected your relationship with food, your body and approach to motherhood?

Reactions: 3
To all the fellow mommas, how has Sarah affected your relationship with food, your body and approach to motherhood?
Back a few years ago she put me in a big spin, restricting heavily on a paleo type diet just like she did, stevia and long blacks that I hated the taste of all while over exercising and working a VERY physical job! It got me to the smallest I’ve ever been that’s for sure. Enter stage right my incredible now husband who called her bullshit out from the very first time he saw one of her insta posts! I’m now married and mum to a beautiful 4 month old and see how extremely harmful her content truely is. Half the things she does to poor fox break my soul because I could never do tit like that, the nappy situation particularly hurts me! But the way she impacts young impressionable girls kills me, the pressure she puts on mums kills me more. I slipped right back to pre pregnancy weight and I always get the comments “how did you even have a baby?!? So tiny!” Uh because I didn’t enjoy pregnancy, I was extremely sick and then quite controlled through the rest of pregnancy because I refused to let myself gain uncontrolled amounts of weight because I knew where that would put my mind set and I didn’t need that with a little baby who I want to have a healthy relationship with food! She has fucked and warped my mind so so much I just want her to be cancelled to stop other girls being affected by her and all these other bullshit influencers who contribute nothing to the world!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I’m going to start with the fact that I’m so glad I had my first child prior to Sarah conceiving Fox, otherwise I’m sure my situation could’ve been different. I loved Sarah had her ebooks bought products she recommended blah blah blah, anyway the constant body updates whilst pregnant, bagging out mums that do sit there and eat chocolate/donuts whatever whilst pregnant and not healthy eating and at the gym every god damn day (I get it being healthy whilst pregnant is better for the baby but for someone like me who suffers HG my whole pregnancy, being healthy isn’t something I can achieve, when I’m pregnant I’m on medication every single day just so that I can keep food and water down and sometimes that doesn’t work), I feel if I wasn’t pregnant before her it would’ve got me really down about myself and that I’m failing my child.

As for parenting, I’m very hands on with my children, we cook together, play with mud, build “castles” with blocks the works (keep in mind I have a child that’s a year older than Fox, and one that’s 9 months younger than Fox). It makes me sad for Fox that she constantly has her phone or camera shoved in his face.

Her whole approach postpartum upset me, and when I had my second child I actually struggled with my body image after everything she bangs on about, I’m actually probably the same size as Sarah without photoshop, and you guys helped me to realise that she photoshops everything to make herself look perfect... end result is, that I’ve now unfollowed her and I know how messed up her mentality is.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Okay so this deleting comments thing - I never noticed before!? That comment from a girl disappointed about them being deleted was deleted. After reading on here sounds like such a common thing . I'm so annoyed I follow her for so long.
How can you just delete every single comment not even a "hater" comment but actual poilte comment address real issues

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Here we go again, your daily dose of Sarah in the mirror doing the little hip swing. Can we see a booty swing or something pleaseeee! Mix it up for godsake! If this doesn’t scream I’m inlove with myself then shoot me!
FAC2AEC6-04E2-4397-8305-17675C0358C1.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I find this really sad that she goes to these lengths to appear super shredded. Clearly she Photoshops or face tunes her body. This is false advertisement, this is not real or raw, this is dangerous for her young impressionable followers. Her body not filtered or Photoshop looks amazing and completely normal.
inCollage_20210130_114856458.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Her face is looking so gaunt omg she looks so unhealthy! It’s Kurt all over again, she’s visibly ruining their health to the point that you can just see it off the bat in their faces and it’s so scary to see it be masked as “healthy” in their house. So does this mean that Sarah has SIBO, if that was the thing affecting Kurt and not her atrocious diet that she forces on the entire household?
Do you think that’s why they seem to eat out a lot? I used to think it was excessive that they would pick up lunch/dinner or ubereats something regularly but now I’m thinking that it could be Kurt who pushes to order food because either Sarah doesn’t prepare something for both of them or skips a meal and they both brag that Kurt doesn’t cook.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Do you think that’s why they seem to eat out a lot? I used to think it was excessive that they would pick up lunch/dinner or ubereats something regularly but now I’m thinking that it could be Kurt who pushes to order food because either Sarah doesn’t prepare something for both of them or skips a meal and they both brag that Kurt doesn’t cook.
I think it's so weird that they go on about how Kurt can't cook, like I don't find that funny? My partner and I cook together and he's learnt a lot of new recipes from doing so?? If he didn't want or feel the need to help/learn about cooking I'd be giving him the flick hahahah

Reactions: 21
I think it's so weird that they go on about how Kurt can't cook, like I don't find that funny? My partner and I cook together and he's learnt a lot of new recipes from doing so?? If he didn't want or feel the need to help/learn about cooking I'd be giving him the flick hahahah
My husband doesn't cook, and has no interest at all in learning. However he pulls his weight within our household by doing all the washing up, taking bins out, washing clothes etc.
I hate washing up, so works for me

Reactions: 28
I scrolled back on her insta and her natural look, out and about in adventures with Kurt- gosh she’s changed so much. She was clearly still super crazy strict with her diet but she seemed to have a life and looked actually happy. I wonder how long until she burns out. Her and Kurt both look exhausted now.
I wonder if she intended or intends on Sunee being her way out of being online so much? If she hired recipe developers and proper dieticians, got her PT Cert and added workouts, she could actually do that and leave a lot of the other tit behind. I’m sure KIC app makes a fortune but has had the proper investment in it.

Reactions: 18
I think I found Sarah just after she had Fox and watched pretty religiously because I liked that we were in a similar stage of life. I used to workout a lot more before having my second child and thought buying her ebook would be a great way to get back into fitness. I found it to be excessively gruelling. Like, I want to enjoy myself while working out not feel like I’m being punished. It was bs and I ended up modifying half the workouts in it. The more you realise she lives in a very curated bubble, the easier it is to not compare journeys. Her insecurities about her body, motherhood etc are loud, it’s not healthy for her to treat working out and eating as punishment or ‘treats’. Your body needs food for fuel and I’d much rather be a little bit “overweight” than to be obsessing over how I look and example that to my children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
bleeping atrocious. I told her to report it to the ACCC.
Sounds like a scam to me. Should we flood her page with scam comments like she did to Sabi and soul
Edited to add: this is sarcasm. I think some of the things that get said on here get taken too seriously. I don’t agree with making up stories to post on sarahs page. Just adds to the hater story line. This isn’t a private page either so no doubt your daughters will read this and put two and two together

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I’m back after a few months of not posting, the Shittee app blew my mind. I knew you guys would have a field day with that 😂
Anyway, I found this scrolling through Tiktok - you cannot tell me this isn’t Sarah to a TEE
Off topic, but my parents used to live in Grafton, and in laws in Brisbane. We would stop at Byron on the way through when visiting both. But we spent more time in Yamba, because honestly to us it seemed cleaner, less crowded and more chill. One time after we visited, I had a dream I met Chris Hemsworth and he was talking about how amazing Byron is-I looked him in the eyes and said Yamba is better.

Sarah, if you aren’t getting the suppliers you need for your Byron wedding, maybe start asking about Yamba????? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.