Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember feeling like this when I was on a really low calorie restrictive diet. So desperately hungry after dinner that I’d be obsessively planning my breakfast the next day
That’s exactly what I used to do! I’m fairly sure (from an uneducated opinion) that it’s your bodies/minds way of trying to make you eat!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
But why is it even called ‘vegetarian’ tiramisu. Normal tiramisu is vego...
What?! You’ve never put steak in your tiramisu before?? Outrageous.
“vegan” tiramisu would’ve made more sense because that would make it dairy-free at least but she obviously got caught out with the biscuit base containing eggs. For a health guru she sure doesn’t give much extra thought to what ingredients are in premade foods.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

This came up in my recommendations. Its from 2016 and she went to a beauty chef event, she spoke about their probiotic drink that she had every morning LOL

Interesting at 4:15 she talks about their new cookbook and how its all gluten free and dairy free and how its perfect for her. Some more inspiration perhaps?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Sarah’s Day #20 If your diet’s solely cashews, you’ll love the Sunee app! According to the Healthcode, haters need a slap!
Can we just add ‘dates and cashews’ 😂 or maybe too long - either way I love it

Reactions: 12

This came up in my recommendations. Its from 2016 and she went to a beauty chef event, she spoke about their probiotic drink that she had every morning LOL

Interesting at 4:15 she talks about their new cookbook and how its all gluten free and dairy free and how its perfect for her. Some more inspiration perhaps?
She looks so beautiful with her natural teeth and face! And her more genuine personality! So sad to see what she has become.

Also ryley is in this vlog, I thought he was a friend of kurts as he is often around doing tradie work but it seems he is a family friend of sissys according to this vlog. She acts weird and flirty around him as she was single at the time, weird to watch back now

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Are you craving a sauceless, cheeseless pizza topped with hard-looking chunks of dried-out chicken and a few spinach leaves? Here you go then.
Edited to correct: Wilted scraps of coriander, not spinach
"Pizza" with huge dry chicken chunks and coriander? W T F is wrong with her!?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The longer I look at that photo the less I understand how a person can even pose like that and still take herself seriously.

A little early but still:

Sarah's Day #20 Heels lifted, body twisted, I'm a small human and my toddler is gifted
It’s the thread title for me. I’m in tears 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm in Aus. This is what I found when I searched "gluten free lady fingers"
I live in VIC and I know you can get them (I’ve bought them for myself before) but they’re not easily accessible at Coles/Woolies I’ve only ever found them at speciality/independent supermarkets. So again, she doesn’t really consider not everyone has the means or ability to access these special shops

Reactions: 15

She already had her veneers by that time, but she was very pretty naturally without any work.

Reactions: 3
Are you craving a sauceless, cheeseless pizza topped with hard-looking chunks of dried-out chicken and a few spinach leaves? Here you go then.
All the saliva in my mouth dried out thinking about eating that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This guy also reviewed her Plant Based Eating for a Week vid and someone posted it in the previous thread I think? But I don’t remember seeing this one yet and he absolutely tears her to shreds. And he’s qualified to do so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My mouth dried up like the Sahara looking at this

All the saliva in my mouth dried out thinking about eating that
Omg I literally just said the same thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her silence today is so disappointing. Proves all her “activism and education” during the BLM protests was SUPER performative. She not only has the opportunity to spread awareness to her Australian followers but she has a platform with followers around the world that she could use to educate about the fact we are the only country who celebrates a day of mass genocide... but no, she remains silent because she’s probably having an aus day bbq today with some banana dick popsicles and a main course of racism 🥰 I almost didn’t want to comment on her silence as we shouldn’t have to be the ones to encourage her to speak up today. She obvi learnt nothing from her cultural appropriation/education on racism saga. Keep silencing POC voices and living in your Cronulla bubble babe xxx

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Has anyone else noticed that she said on Friday her new vlog would be uploaded on Monday... but it's now Tuesday in Australia and she has yet to upload anything? It seems as if she's been posting the bare minimum on social media since Sunee's release to make it seem as if she's not upset behind the scenes about the largely negative response to the app.

It's also interesting that her media kit says that the Sunee Instagram page had nearly 100k followers on launch day, but it doesn't appear as if that audience is growing. It's sitting at 93.9k followers as of today.
Maybe she has realised its idiotic to post a video focused on calories burned in exercise when she spent the last couple of weeks banging on about how calories aren't important.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
As a white Australian I have a ton to learn still but there are indigenous voices out there who continue to explain and educate. I would highly recommend BlakBusiness (who has been targeted by Scuz before). They've put out some great resources about Jan 26 in Australia and are always posting interesting and thought provoking content.

Reactions: 32
Yep, sure...more like hiding!

Some comments on the latest Sunee post 😂
They do seem to be leaving some of the not-so-pleasant comments up lately, or maybe just finding it hard to keep up with deleting them cos there's so darn many of them!!🤣🤣

Some comments on the latest Sunee post 😂
They do seem to be leaving some of the not-so-pleasant comments up lately, or maybe just finding it hard to keep up with deleting them cos there's so darn many of them!!🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
wasn’t she filming a “what fox and i eat in a day” last week? stop with the excuses sarah. it’s invasion day.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.