Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why is it even called ‘vegetarian’ tiramisu. Normal tiramisu is vego...
Because it sounds HeALthY like everything on her app is supposed to sound. You take away the healthy bullshit names and the good photography and all you have to do is look at her Sunee stories to see what you are left with. Poor girl has a handful of people doing her recipes so she has to put up even the yuckiest looking dishes by her stans to try to convince people that she is being successful and people have subscribed 😂 she would never put up those photos if she had plenty to chose from

Because they legitimately thought it was vegan until someone pointed out the lady fingers have egg in them 😂
Imagine thinking you know so much about food that you make a cooking app, and then people have to tell you what’s vegan and what’s not 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Ok so I've been a longtime skeptic of SD, to be honest I only really followed her because I was a fan of Kurt's film stuff (but over the years that's kinda died too), but first time poster (oops, hallo! Been loving lurking on here for a while now!). I'm very much interested to see what she's going to be posting tomorrow being January 26th, and after all of her dramas in the past with the didgeridoo/cultural appropriation, let's just say I'm curious to see what goes down.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I was just going through my emails and found the latest Sezzy newsletter and I’m sorry but what in the actual duck is a toasted banana wrap? That tit looks avolutely revolting (literally looks like banana shoved in a wrap and nothing else??) - on what planet would seeing that make someone want to purchase a sunee subscription??

F877CE4E-F492-45ED-944F-B5C4B2828B3F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I was just going through my emails and found the latest Sezzy newsletter and I’m sorry but what in the actual duck is a toasted banana wrap? That tit looks avolutely revolting (literally looks like banana shoved in a wrap and nothing else??) - on what planet would seeing that make someone want to purchase a sunee subscription??

View attachment 401427
I have the app. The banana wrap is a wrap, banana, almond butter, cinnamon, and honey. The ingredients called for "1 gluten free wrap." Am I stupid or what kind of wrap? Like a tortilla, rice paper wrapper, a wonton wrapper? I feel like "wrap" describes the whole dish. If I went into a grocery store and asked for wraps, they would probably bring me to the premade deli sandwich wraps or ask what kind of wraps. I would assume she means a kind of tortilla?

Edit: Just to be sure I even Googled "gluten free wrap" and the results were gluten free tortillas, rice paper wraps, coconut wraps, cassava wraps, flat bread, and sandwich thins. I feel justified in being confused as I feel like the point of a recipe is to give you ingredients that pair well together. I imagine a cassava wrap would taste different from a gluten free spinach tortilla. They should be specific when writing recipes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I just have to say that sipping coffee and having a laugh with you always brightens my mornings. Tattle is the only reason that I'm keeping up with Sezza's bullshit.
Love you guys! 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
On to another topic, I’m ready for her radio silence tomorrow after promising to do more for Indigenous Australians.
No doubt she will have a party with her fellow white friends which she’ll use to show us some more sunee “recipes”, maybe put a picture up where you can see her brother in law, and write one or two stories about indigenous australians for brownie points and then keep ignoring they exist the next day until next year 🙄
[/QUOTE]
She hasnt posted a peep bout it classic

Reactions: 11
So does anyone have the recipe of this famous vegetarian tiramisu? I‘d love to see what she uses as a substitute for the mascarpone. Cashews? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The grammatical errors continue in Spotify
And when Sezzzie says "I'm not going back to teaching, I'm not going back to Kindergarten"...YOU NEVER WERE A TEACHER!! Who are you trying to kid??!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
What makes the not-vegan tiramisu even better is that checking the recipes was the hyped up nutritionist's one job!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Because they legitimately thought it was vegan until someone pointed out the lady fingers have egg in them 😂
Getting full value for money out of their nutritionist! Literally her ONLY JOB is to categorise recipes and we've got vegan tiramisu and so many nut-free recipes labelled on things with nuts, what a mess

Reactions: 36
So basically all of her ‘healthy’ versions of sweet food are different ratios and consistencies of cashews, coconut oil and dates? Like it all tastes the same?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Fox is not the only one to be shown naked, Kurt currently appears to be often on display wearing no or minimal clothes. I find it so gross and disturbing particularly given how unwell he looks and how terribly he has aged in the past couple of yrs.

I often read on tattle the word 'narcissist' being thrown around in relation to lots of influencers. I am a psychologist and I find myself often disagreeing inside. Narcissism is a complex and multi-faceted phenomenon and being very self-centered/seeking attention does not automatically translate into being a narcissist. Sarah is the single exception I have identified so far where I actually agree. She presents several of the typical traits. I however disagree with previous comments that Kurt is also one; he seems more likely to be an enabler. But what worries me the most is Fox's future mental health.
What traits do you think she exhibits? Super curious!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.