Sarah's Day #20 Haters make me whine, cashews all the time, oi that almond latte is mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @swiftie13 for the title, it had the most votes by far :) And thanks to @Antisarah for the shorter version.

Sunee hasn't even been out for a month and it's already down to 2,5 stars. People are not happy. And Sarah doesn't seem to be either. But don't worry, she already has another product launch coming. Her creativity also knows no bounds when it comes to her recipe creations, putting almost every sugar-replacement-option under the sun into her sneaky treats... as long as it's "sugar free" it's healthy right?
Comments are still being deleted left and right and answers to criticism from paying customers are next level snarky. Not to mention Sarah and her team wrote some of the 5-star reviews themselves.
But at least for the price of 120$ Sunee will tell you the cure for anxiety: Just think happy thoughts and make your bed. Life is so easy when you're living on the Sunee side.

For everyone new, please head to the Wiki (pink button at the top) if you want to read the full deep dive into Sarah's past behaviour and her App.

Alright, new thread, new week, let's do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Thanks for the new thread @WhyDoIEvenCare and the titles @swiftie13 and @Antisarah .

Why did I not go to Sarah when I was in the midst of post-natal anxiety?! I can now see how making my bed and thinking positively would have just cured me right up.

She can now call herself a holistic health princess AND psychologist 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Hey everyone is so great about posting screen shots and receipts so I just want you to keep that coming! I never visit her page because I don't want to go into the hole that she is. Seeing it here is a nice buffer away from the gaslight. Thanks! I hope I meet Scuzzy some day so I can tell her I follow her..... ON TATTLE!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Sarah and her family writing their own fake reviews.....makes me want to write my own fake review.
EVERYsingle thing that goes wrong in her career and there is A LOT, none of it gets addressed. So the app is glitchy, people can't access accounts, recipes are being removed, why not say 'hey guys, we have a few unexpected teething problems. I'm sorry, we are working hard to fix it. Please know that we will add an extra month membership to your account to cover the downtime'

It's simple. She can't do that because she has to be perfect. Soooooo frustrating.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Sunee_on_the_App_Store.jpg

I hadn't checked in a while but wow...the Apple ratings are now in line with the Play store ones. I wonder how big of a dropoff it'll be after 90 days, if people haven't cancelled their 3 months already...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Can we collectively agree not to rate the app unless we have purchased it (from now on). I want to know with the three months ending what her genuine stans think. Not that I think most of the reviews are fake- I think most are true reflections of ppls thoughts.

Reactions: 35
CA288A38-01D0-4DCC-96AC-9E119E4B027C.jpeg

Has anyone noticed on her Sunee account this gem of a health book I assume she reads? Sun gazing really? Here is an idea how to become blind by directly staring into the sun everyday. This problematic tit was also spread by Pete Evans who also says sun screen is toxic for you. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Can we collectively agree not to rate the app unless we have purchased it (from now on). I want to know with the three months ending what her genuine stans think. Not that I think most of the reviews are fake- I think most are true reflections of ppls thoughts.
Do not agree. I think everyone who hasn’t already should download the free version, rate and review it then delete forever.

Reactions: 37
View attachment 412682
Has anyone noticed on her Sunee account this gem of a health book I assume she reads? Sun gazing really? Here is an idea how to become blind by directly staring into the sun everyday. This problematic tit was also spread by Pete Evans who also says sun screen is toxic for you. :rolleyes:
I think she only owns one book, so whenever they need a book for a photo it’s always this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Off topic, but does anyone know what happened to the reddit post about that girl's cousin unable to access her Sunnee account after numerous messages/emails being ignored (and being blocked!)? The post is gone from the subreddit when I last checked. Does anyone know if it got resolved or why it was taken down?

Reactions: 11
Off topic, but does anyone know what happened to the reddit post about that girl's cousin unable to access her Sunnee account after numerous messages/emails being ignored (and being blocked!)? The post is gone from the subreddit when I last checked. Does anyone know if it got resolved or why it was taken down?
I’m not sure if it was the same person or not, but I saw a review from someone saying that they had been struggling with the app for weeks and when Sunee finally got back to them, they gifted them an additional 3 month sub.

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure if it was the same person or not, but I saw a review from someone saying that they had been struggling with the app for weeks and when Sunee finally got back to them, they gifted them an additional 3 month sub.
Thanks, it sounds like it could be the same person (or hope so anyway). You have to wonder though if the generous customer service is only because they publicly posted about it. Like what if that person didn't make that reddit post and people told her to contact the ACCC? It shouldn't take that much effort to get basic communication

Reactions: 14
Thanks, it sounds like it could be the same person (or hope so anyway). You have to wonder though if the generous customer service is only because they publicly posted about it. Like what if that person didn't make that reddit post and people told her to contact the ACCC? It shouldn't take that much effort to get basic communication
Like maybe sarah reached out and offered the 3 months to take down the reddit post?? How generous of her 🙄🙄🙄 also that 3 pic long review, for sure its the same girl someone shared regarding substitutes from the previous thread.

Reactions: 27
I'm not sure what time it is where Sarah lives but I know it's Monday and there still hasn't been an update to Sunee. In one of her posts she said 215+ recipes and new recipes/articles uploaded every week. But there are only 208 recipes (are they deleting recipes?) and there hasn't been a new article since Jan 17. They're already not keeping up with this commitment.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I'm not sure what time it is where Sarah lives but I know it's Monday and there still hasn't been an update to Sunee. In one of her posts she said 215+ recipes and new recipes/articles uploaded every week. But there are only 208 recipes (are they deleting recipes?) and there hasn't been a new article since Jan 17. They're already not keeping up with this commitment.
Perhaps Sarah is taking career advice from Ashy Bines. Sunee is starting to flop: check out mentally, say it’s not your passion anymore, and move onto something else.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Latest Sunee post: "We think your amazing".

Do you mean, "you're"?

HOW is it possible that they are all so incredibly grammatically challenged?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Like maybe sarah reached out and offered the 3 months to take down the reddit post?? How generous of her 🙄🙄🙄 also that 3 pic long review, for sure its the same girl someone shared regarding substitutes from the previous thread.
I wouldn’t be surprised. I got a broken table delivered to me from a company last year. After 6 months of countless unanswered emails and months of, “We don’t have any of that table in stock, we will send you a new one once we do.” I finally lost my tit and flooded their social media with comments about my experience. They were able to delete the comments (which the did) but they couldn’t remove my 1 star google review. As soon as I posted that, they contacted me immediately and asked me to take it down in exchange for an instant refund.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.