Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder if she blocked the original comment (the one with the 16 year old son). That was obviously a paying customer but wouldn’t surprise me if Sarah blocked them 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8

pie7

I didn't think to check the Bondi Sands IG, but it appears they've also removed these photos. Would have to look through the Guru Gossip achives for an actual date when this happened.

I hadn't realised how gaunt her face has become. She looks so healthy here.
I pulled these from the bondi sands IG account, just had to go for a loooooong scroll! They have a few other photos of her as well, selfies she had taken and tagged the brand in

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
I think she took down the second part where he was exposed the most and very clearly. There is still a tiny bit of exposure in the current stories, however It would only be noticed if you are looking for it.

MunchMel

Chatty Member
Can someone please post a clip of her stories? I am blocked and want to hear how she is different this morning.

Cookie626

Wish Sarah would reflect and consider any of these points. She needs to realise Fox is more than a cute marketing prop, and that her decisions could have long-term consequences on his future and wellbeing. Obviously it's ultimately her (and Kurt's) choice, but I don't think they fully realise what they're doing.

yesssss I love Melanie! She addresses DMs and questions about her son so well, and doesn’t block people for being curious like Scuzz 😂

Reactions: 7

sopheline

Same here I think I mentioned it in the video I made on her. Loving Earth chocolate was the only thing I tried, and it was so coconutty it made me feel sick afterwards 🤢 also it was raw chocolate so it wouldn’t have the same deep flavour as chocolate made from dark roasted cocoa beans.

OT but if anyone is after some good vegan chocolate, vego is my absolute favourite, they have a chocolate hazelnut flavour and a white chocolate as well. It’s just tastes like regular chocolate and honestly just hits the spot 🤤
Yes I love vego!! And the little vegolino chocolates 🤤😍

• Heart

Ashlee1904

hiya, everyone keeps going on about sabi and soul. what is that? could someone explained what happened between sarah and them please

lycheemartini

VIP Member
I saw this on Ashy’s Instagram and my jaw dropped. I can’t understand how someone could be so out of touch when she has spoken about the tough childhood she had.

A thread for her is needed but comes with its own drama. She’s managed to get every page/Facebook group shut down that I know of.
yeah she has a reputation for that! Surely she can’t get a Tattle one shut down. She hasn’t cared about the ones on other forums.

Yes that's a great idea. I'd be happy to do one but I'm fairly new here and have never created a thread before. Is someone able to create one or give me instructions on how? :)
I think you just go into the forum and create a new thread. I’ve never done one before either. I can have a look.

Lina1

Just wondering, once you report a story does it disappear so you can no longer see it on your own account? Can someone who hasn't reported the 3 apple crumble stories see if they are still up? I reported all three, and they seem to have all disappeared now.

View attachment 397870

looks like she removed it...

It’s still up!

• Wow
  • Angry

k8tera_

Wonder how long this’ll stay up for before I get savagely blocked... I’ve never posted on an influencer account before, just a major lurker, but at this point I’m done with her attitudeView attachment 408396
You forgot to redact your name/profile pic in the bottom of the screenshot! Just in case you don't want Sarah or her stans to come after you

edit: oops @veryrealandraw and I are on the same wavelength haha

• Heart

Tan9Heart

Ooo new post time. There was a good one quite early on I believe. Does someone take charge?

Reactions: 6