Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Queen Sez didn’t actually check the account Who posted on the nachos post about how easy that recipe was. Look at the name too HAHAHA. POSSIBLY standing for: Sarah’s Day Tattle Life Forum? 🤣 (Context: this lady said her 16yo son could make nachos easily and that the app is too basic)

ETA: to censor the profile

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Literally speed watched her vlog. duck so boring and repetitive. skin care, rants, food. bleh.
Some observations.
  1. She's always bragging about how she never wears any makeup anymore, but so often she lets it slip that she actually does
  2. "I haven't taste tested my coffee" -- normal people just taste. Everything isn't a competition.
  3. BAULD - loollllllllllll
  4. 100% sponsored skincare product, but I didn't watch it cos aInT nObOdY gOt No TiMe FoR tHaT repetitive BS
  5. Literally lie around all day by the pool and has no time for lunch
  6. Its the constantly referring to it as "taste testing" for me
  7. LIterally the only things shes eaten until evening time are avo on toast with a boiled egg, and an iced coffee -- and the video is sponsored by a skincare product line -- why is it called what I eat in a day?????

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Looks like Queen Sez didn’t actually check the account Who posted on the nachos post about how easy that recipe was. Look at the name too HAHAHA. POSSIBLY standing for: Sarah’s Day Tattle Life Forum? 🤣 (Context: this lady said her 16yo son could make nachos easily and that the app is too basic)

ETA: to censor the profile
Great detective work!😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her face is looking so gaunt omg she looks so unhealthy! It’s Kurt all over again, she’s visibly ruining their health to the point that you can just see it off the bat in their faces and it’s so scary to see it be masked as “healthy” in their house. So does this mean that Sarah has SIBO, if that was the thing affecting Kurt and not her atrocious diet that she forces on the entire household?

Reactions: 24
Pasta sauce in a jar when you spend $120 for a cooking app 😂 Cooking some kind of tomato sauce actually isn’t rocket science. Fine, you do not have to skin fresh tomatoes all the time, use canned tomatoes or something but then male it from scratch. It’s also one of the first things I learned to cook as a child, guess I should have had my own cooking show 🙄

Also, I have never come across someone that brings lunch to work in a disposable container. They are so out of touch with the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Honestly making pasta sauce takes no time. But let’s be real, Sarah would post a batshit recipe that has cumin and cinnamon in it and call it pasta sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wonder how long this’ll stay up for before I get savagely blocked... I’ve never posted on an influencer account before, just a major lurker, but at this point I’m done with her attitude
B5917BAE-0C2A-4A4B-A7DA-D1B5FB9DACB5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 87
With this many complaints about Sunee not working properly for people, Sarah might want to be careful that they don't take action via consumer affairs, ACCC or a current affair. All the responses to customers from her and her team are disgraceful tbh. Sarah's coming across as she couldn't give two fucks once people have paid for her app.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
A

aaaaaand it’s all now deleted
Classic SeZ
People don’t forget how rude and unprofessional you are. Your time will come 👋🏼
So, that was me guys. I was wondering how long it would take but yep, she's deleted it all and blocked me...again!🤣🤣 Great to see how much support my comment got before it was deleted though...that'll give her something to mull over tonight! And as for tomorrow, another IG account for me...Sezzzie, you can't stop people from telling the truth.😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Did anyone see Kurt’s sister-in-law Kate’s Insta story today where she linked to a post of hers from 2 years about her past struggles with food and ideas of being “lean”? She talks about how they were unrealistic as she realised that now and isn’t trying to be something she’s not. It’s ironic that Kate naturally comes across as “raw and real” whereas Sarah tries so hard and always misses the mark

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Did she turn commenting off altogether?? I’m viewing on mobile but I can’t see any of them now at all now

Reactions: 8
This is exactly how I found tattle. The one and only product I purchased was the deodorant as I was wanting to start using a natural one. I would never say I was a fan. And the glass shattered for me when she tried to cure her staph/spider bite with honey. But the breakout from the “natural” deodorant was horrible and I’ve had laser so never shaved. I messaged labang as I brought a 3 pack and they were not helpful at all, just a “stop using it” message back. Thanks idiots, now I have all this tit for nothing.
Anyway I went searching for honest reviews and found this place full of amazing people and my eyes were opened even more.
Hi, please report them to the ACCC. Even if you're not in Australia, they need to be reported for this. If you ARE in Australia then OH MY GOD you have rights. I have a good template of relevant laws you can send them if you need x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.