Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH I think that’s Kurt’s plan & why he is following along with this wedding. She trapped him with the pregnancy and forced him to propose. He could of escaped at any moment until now, but I think he has realised that marrying Sarah gives him full benefits to all her assets and everything will be 50/50 if he decides to split. Plus he genuinely loves Fox and I’m sure he would never abandoned him. We often take Kurt for a fool, however I think Sarah intimidates him and lowers his self-esteem, but once things become 50/50 he’ll regain some power (& possibly some hair)
and he’ll feel better equipped to take control of this situation (hopefully!) 🤞🏻
Suuuuurely theres got to be a pre-nup involved right? If she's not even letting him contribute money to the house etc I can't imagine she's going to put any of her money into his name. She'll want to keep sole ownership of her house/business and moneeeey even if they don't divorce.

Reactions: 18
“You’re welcome xxxxxxxx”

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Once again, she is just stealing an already exisiting video series.
With just the slight difference that Natacha knows what she's doing. She is the real deal, I love her!
As soon as Sarah's video is up, I will definitely ask for the sources / studies she is basing her video on. Certainly, it will be all based on her feeeeeelings and "I googled and deleted my browser history" again.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Once again, she is just stealing an already exisiting video series.
Natacha is such a babe! She has a science degree, uses actual science and explains the caveats to ensure you don't start madly implementing something in to your life just cause 1 paper says it might be good (i.e. the opposite of some people....)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Natacha is such a babe! She has a science degree, uses actual science and explains the caveats to ensure you don't start madly implementing something in to your life just cause 1 paper says it might be good (i.e. the opposite of some people....)
Haha it's so funny, i think half of this thread are natacha stans! Love her. After being inlfuenced by sez for so long and developing an ED and a love-hate relationship with fitness, Natacha's videos were a lifesaver. She is the complete opposite of sarah, in the best possible way.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
One thing that strikes me about Sarah is how isolated she has become. Sarah’s world now only consists of her gym, sponsors, family, employees and stans, in that order of decreasing importance. Any brands that don’t sponsor her, other influencers (even the ones she copies), and followers who provide useful feedback are negative h8ters that don’t exist in Sarah’s filtered Byron beachy princess MILF bossbabe life. She used to have university classes, friends, a part time job (teaching gymnastics I recall?) and attend influencer/large events (eg the adidas event, the Australian Open) and now she’s just in an echo chamber where her horse teeth mouth has the loudest voice in the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
She is seriously so horrible.

Firstly, he is eating watching tv again teaching bad habits and also being caught in lies. Again

Then disciplining him through her phone

And making a fist. The weirdest, very disturbing behaviour.

Every time I watch her with her son it is so bizarre to me. She talks on and on about how all she ever wanted to be was a mom. But she is the most un maternal person and has no connection with him. And clearly struggles parenting.

Her attempt to be “raw and real” just shows how messed up she is. It’s gross that her young fans watch her and how she lives and want to be like her.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
So the vlog is going live on Monday... 2 full weeks since the last. How inspiring. And sis, please don’t call a video where you wear a myzone tracker (legit $100, my gym sell them) “scientific”. It’ll be as scientific as your vegan prosciutto meatballs.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Every time I watch her with her son it is so bizarre to me. She talks on and on about how all she ever wanted to be was a mom. But she is the most un maternal person and has no connection with him. And clearly struggles parenting.
Seriously! I was creeping on her dad’s insta last night (while also questioning my life choices lol) and he has videos up that just seem so natural of him interacting with fox, asking him lots of questions, etc.

It’s strange that I could feel a different ~vibe~ right away. Like Sarah just truly seems so not maternal, she always acts like she’s his baby sitter. Whenever she films him it’s in selfie mode while he’s in the background and she’s staring at the camera. Just all around weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Watch out cause Sarah reads here, the girl that edits her videos might get in trouble or lose that gig if Sarah reads here that she is going around saying she is a bleeping witch 😬
Awaiting the stories next week from Sarah being like ''Hey Sissys, I just wanna keep it real and raw here (like my cheesecake - btw check out my app SUNNNEEEE) but I no longer have a video editor for my vlogs. I just love creating content for you guys and I want it to be as authentic and that's why i've decided I will be the only one editing my videos from now. I can totally handle it all because I'm so balanced right now with my work/mum life balance. Did I mention i've never felt more balanced in my life''

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This is from the SD reddit as well. I had such a strong reaction when reading this. Of course the commenter was blocked & deleted for the (rightful and painfully accurate!) callout.

hz489t7ib5a61.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
SO Sarah and her team don't believe in counting calories or "viewing food as numbers" but her new video is all about which workout yields the highest calorie burn? Which is it Sarah? Do we care about calories or don't we? How is measuring the calories burned in a workout different than measuring the calories eaten in a meal? People get just as obsessed about calories burned in a workout. I used to work at Orangetheory which uses a heart rate monitor to track calories burned. The people who worked out there were OBSESSED with burning a certain amount of calories and would push harder in their workout just to hit a certain number even though those numbers always have a decently large margin or error anyway.

God, you would think she would at least stick to her own philosophy within days of making statements to save her failing app about not agreeing with seeing any value in counting or measuring calories. Please explain to us Sarah how these 2 situations are different.

If you're going to count calories burned in a workout, you should be tracking your calories consumed so that you are aware of your energy in/energy out balance. This will prevent you from under eating since the body needs fuel post-workout to repair and build muscle. You would also want to make sure you weren't burning too many calories (vs what you are eating) in which case your body could start burning muscle which is not ideal. The sad thing is, this is all very basic exercise science that other fitness YouTubers who also lack any PT certification understand.

Of course, for many people it's not necessary to track either of these metrics, but it makes no sense that Sarah and her team are vehemently against tracking calories consumed but practically in the same breath talk about releasing a video where the entire objective is to determine which workout burns the most calories...you really cant make this tit up lol.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
TBH I think that’s Kurt’s plan & why he is following along with this wedding. She trapped him with the pregnancy and forced him to propose. He could of escaped at any moment until now, but I think he has realised that marrying Sarah gives him full benefits to all her assets and everything will be 50/50 if he decides to split. Plus he genuinely loves Fox and I’m sure he would never abandoned him. We often take Kurt for a fool, however I think Sarah intimidates him and lowers his self-esteem, but once things become 50/50 he’ll regain some power (& possibly some hair)
and he’ll feel better equipped to take control of this situation (hopefully!) 🤞🏻

That’s not really how it works in Australia in terms of divorce/ breakups. They’re considered in a de facto relationship so would split the same regardless of whether they’re married or not. I wonder if this wedding is ever actually going to happen. He seems reeeeal fed up with her in her stories lately

Reactions: 29
Why is she so proud to be not showering? She straight up tells us is 32°C and she's done a hard workout and then just gone straight to the office and is super stinky. Like... Great? That's gross well done? Is stink supposed to equal rEaL?? Cause real people be showering.
I actually wonder if this is apart of her eating/exercising disorder. It’s almost as though she wears her stink as a badge of pride, almost like it’s proof she did a good workout? Not sure if how I’ve explained it makes sense.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
“I’m putting in extra love and care, you’re welcome.” Wow! How condescending and patronising. Also, she said she likes to put in extra effort every now and then like in the couple goals and day in the life swap. Ummmm...does she realise that most successful YouTubers with 1.5 million subs or more put that much effort into all their videos? She puts the bleeping bare minimum into her videos. There is no purpose to them. They aren’t thought out. They are so disjointed. Most YouTubers plan out their entire video schedule a month at a time. Buy all the things they will need to make the videos. Create storyboards. Film hours/days of footage and then spend a whole day at least editing through it all. I can’t even with her. She literally wakes up and thinks she deserves to be praised.
My theory is she is putting in so much effort because she is failing in everything else and YouTube video might bring in New people who are blind to her scandalous ways🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.