Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that happens with baking soda as an ingredient. They should have put a disclaimer as you have to be very careful with baking soda and application. I make my own deodorant with it as it's natural and super cheap (+ some coco oil, essential oils, vit c & e), and sometimes I forget to wait after shave to apply it and get an outbreak. The thing that helps A LOT is putting aloe vera where your skin is irritated and hoping it doesn't burn too much ❤
Thank you for the tips! I appreciate it.

The crazy part is that I was getting that reaction without shaving. The warning on the product said (in the tiniest font you can imagine) to not use it for TWO DAYS after shaving. But it didn’t say why or what to use instead 😱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

The crazy part is that I was getting that reaction without shaving. The warning on the product said (in the tiniest font you can imagine) to not use it for TWO DAYS after shaving. But it didn’t say why or what to use instead 😱
This wouldn't work for me as a hairy gal 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yess! I was stupid and bought a bunch of that deodorant back when I was a fan of her. Had the most horrific outbreak ever. The skin in my armpits was literally peeling off and so red/irritated for weeks.

Thought I was a crazy person because there were no disclaimers by Sarah or the company as to possible side effects. And to top it all off, there were no negative reviews to be found. Love that for me 🙃
This is exactly how I found tattle. The one and only product I purchased was the deodorant as I was wanting to start using a natural one. I would never say I was a fan. And the glass shattered for me when she tried to cure her staph/spider bite with honey. But the breakout from the “natural” deodorant was horrible and I’ve had laser so never shaved. I messaged labang as I brought a 3 pack and they were not helpful at all, just a “stop using it” message back. Thanks idiots, now I have all this tit for nothing.
Anyway I went searching for honest reviews and found this place full of amazing people and my eyes were opened even more.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Well that's pretty useless! So you smell for 2 days??? Also I shave under my arms every 2-3 days anyway, so it would be completely useless. What a useless product! (I mean are we really surprised)

Reactions: 33
This wouldn't work for me as a hairy gal 😂
Haha I was just thinking that! I shave every 2-3 days so I would’ve completely wasted my money if I ever bought (never thought about it anyway, luckily!) another thing sez only thought about herself with; we aren’t all fair and blonde like her, with minimal body hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just can't stop laughing thinking about if I was bringing out those frozen chocolate banana penis for my boyfriend's friends that came over to watch a UFC game. They would 100% think it's a joke.
To be honest, they would probably make everyone's day. They won't be eaten, but the entertainment factor will be tops.

Yess! I was stupid and bought a bunch of that deodorant back when I was a fan of her. Had the most horrific outbreak ever. The skin in my armpits was literally peeling off and so red/irritated for weeks.

Thought I was a crazy person because there were no disclaimers by Sarah or the company as to possible side effects. And to top it all off, there were no negative reviews to be found. Love that for me 🙃
I posted a comment on her page when I broke out into an epic rash from it. A nice comment, just sharing my experience and asking of anyone else's experience...and that was how I was BLOCKED. Thank God in hindsight

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Imagine going to your mates to watch the game, then Sarah comes out in her bikini/fake tan/pointed toe and thigh gap. Penis on a stick and homemade muesli bars.

They be nudging Kurt ‘Can we order a pizza’

• Haha
Reactions: 94
This is exactly how I found tattle. The one and only product I purchased was the deodorant as I was wanting to start using a natural one. I would never say I was a fan. And the glass shattered for me when she tried to cure her staph/spider bite with honey. But the breakout from the “natural” deodorant was horrible and I’ve had laser so never shaved. I messaged labang as I brought a 3 pack and they were not helpful at all, just a “stop using it” message back. Thanks idiots, now I have all this tit for nothing.
Anyway I went searching for honest reviews and found this place full of amazing people and my eyes were opened even more.
Wait what!! Did they give you a refund?? I'm sorry but that is not ok. I bought sunscreen froma reputable beauty retailer and had an allergic reaction and before I had even returned the product I had a refund and the best customer service experience. I'm so sorry you're stuck with useless product, any other beauty company would have been grovelling and refunding you.

Reactions: 24
Her stories are all basically sunee ads. Must not be getting those subscribers.
Does she not understand that by not giving her fans want they wanted (a cookbook) she now has a product they most of them can’t afford and that doesn’t really appeal. Parents could’ve bought them the cookbook but I know my mum and dad wouldn’t have forked out the money every 3 months for a cooking app. She’s so dumb. No amount of plugging will make your fans magically want to subscribe when most of them are disappointed you’ve gone down the money hungry route.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
La Bang doesn't care about their customers at all. When the Butter Me Up broke my skin out (my body was spotted with big inflamed cystic acne from clogged pores, mostly on my legs) and my legs scarred from it, I messaged them and they didn't even say sorry, they just said thanks for letting them know. No refund or credit. It really made me not want to purchase from them again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

AFTER TWO DAYS are you kidding? That is unrealistic to use. It will only be used once a week for some

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Imagine going to your mates to watch the game, then Sarah comes out in her bikini/fake tan/pointed toe and thigh gap. Penis on a stick and homemade muesli bars.

They be nudging Kurt ‘Can we order a pizza’
if she is generous she will throw her version of vegan nachos, her scrumptious chicken skewers that she left marinating in cumin and paprika for hours because ... domestic princess.... and because she is so generous and such a foodie she will complement that feast with a garden salad.

Sarah, please release a Superbowl snack cookbook!! you are too good at hosting and giving the most indulgent food for any sporting event.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can see where she has photoshopped her thighs in her nose recent photo! Her left one at the top - the line in the carpet stops and you can see the pixels. Once you see one, you can’t help but notice them all the time now 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Wait what!! Did they give you a refund?? I'm sorry but that is not ok. I bought sunscreen froma reputable beauty retailer and had an allergic reaction and before I had even returned the product I had a refund and the best customer service experience. I'm so sorry you're stuck with useless product, any other beauty company would have been grovelling and refunding you.
Nope, no refund no credit no sorry. Just yeah some people react you should stop using it. Like no tit.
I had actually used their oil and hair masks all through pregnancy and loved them, only one tiny stretch mark. But now I won’t by any of their stuff at all.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.