Sarah's Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright friends, can we talk about how in that boring as balls vlog with no good recipes or anything... this “scene” Sarah actually looks fine as hell? Why is this?
- unposed, no stupid flamingo pigeon leg poses
- not faking a thigh gap
- interacting with son
- not acting fake for the camera

Her body looks ripped as and healthy... She has the body type like Britney Spears where she will never have the thigh gap naturally... Her face is very thin and abs are showing but shoulders still broad and thighs muscular thick... SHE LOOKS GREAT!!!! Her problem is that she is trying too hard for a waify tiny petite fit body and starving herself for it

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Once again Sarah, Focks doesn’t want to go play in any of those areas and he always wants to play with everything but his toys because he wants what YOU (and Kurt) have. Because YOU find it so interesting and always have these things in your hands. Of course he doesn’t want toys and his play room when you and Kurt show no interest in these things. He wants attention and love. Put the bleeping camera down and pick up his toys. Stop filming and dedicate play time without electronics. Your sheep don’t need to witness your day all the time. Play with your son before he is grown up. Nurture the damn child. But again, Sarah knows everything cause she’s a fountain of knowledge and we’re just trolls who know nothing, hey.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Now that I’ve got an understanding of how she will skip meals & restrict herself- I went back and watch older videos of “what I eat in a day”- you can overlook her triggering content by her bubbly personality. I totally agree that she skipped lunch because she knew she was gonna incorporate rice for dinner and she obviously wanted to be in caloric deficit. We all know that she counts calorie and she showing that cake & curry that she “so called” graze on was complete BS and to distract that she’s trying to keep her calories at the bare minimum.

Reactions: 32
I've got a feeling Sarah is one of the influencers Celeb Spellcheck means when she says ‘some influencers have asked me to stop mentioning them’

Sarah's had some huge f ups recently and hasn't been mentioned at all since the sunee launch.
Still catching up and I’m not finish but wanted to comment on this. What’re people’s thoughts on celeb spell checker not mentioning influencers who ask not to be - surely they’ll all do it eventually and her platform will come to an end. I also think you’re correct and Sarah has asked not to be featured, I’ve messaged in a few screenshots recently and she’s seen them but never posted them.

Reactions: 28
oh my GOD.

She is so AGGRESSIVE.
Wow, she’s not missing a beat on tattle. You know that’s how I honestly found Guru Gossip. She did/said something on her stories. I’m like no I can’t be the only one who thinks something ain’t right. And I type in Sarah’s Day Scam on YouTube when I found the video and it referred me to Guru Gossip I was like bingo. I honestly would sometimes forget to keep up with Guru Gossip but when she’d post aggressive stories like this one I’m like WTF is she talking about hate cause all she ever said was I’m so lucky my sissy’s are soooo positive. So I’m almost sure her sissy’s must be wondering what she’s talking about. Also, what’s trolling about the salmon patties - what she did there isn’t revolutionary- and so what if she got help with developing the recipe - that’s not a negative. Even Chrissy Tiegen gets help developing her recipe from Adeena - I follow both ladies. There’s nothing to be ashamed about. I even follow another creative call Sarah’s project from NZD and I’ve noticed that she started to give credit to a stylist. It’s so uncalled for and unnecessary- she shouldn’t be afraid to show the process if that’s what she’s truly doing as a creative. But she lies so much she has to be aggressive cause she don’t want to share the spotlight. 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 27
With how manic, whiney and snappy she's been on stories lately, I'm predicting an "oh my 💫period💫 has started" story in 3...2...1... aaand time for a token, picture perfect insta post to deflect!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
With how manic, whiney and snappy she's been on stories lately, I'm predicting an "oh my 💫period💫 has started" story in 3...2...1... aaand time for a token, picture perfect insta post to deflect!
Or Focks spam like she often done to distract. She honestly needs to take a break from SM. Or just totally own it that SM is where she markets her YT, Sponsors, and product push like I often see Kylie Jenner , Chrissy Tiegen, et al does, don’t proclaim to be raw & real when u know u all about secure the bag - ain’t no shame in that.

Reactions: 13
Still catching up and I’m not finish but wanted to comment on this. What’re people’s thoughts on celeb spell checker not mentioning influencers who ask not to be - surely they’ll all do it eventually and her platform will come to an end. I also think you’re correct and Sarah has asked not to be featured, I’ve messaged in a few screenshots recently and she’s seen them but never posted them.
I asked celeb_spellcheck exactly this in her Q&A, if all it takes is the influencer to ask her to stop then they all will eventually and she won't have anyone left to post.
It was good to see someone on the same platform as Sarah finally shedding light on her mindless content :/ so would be a shame for her to stop

Why the duck does she still not have baby gates on the stairs holy tit
Well it doesn't match her *aesthetic* of course
Ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Alright friends, can we talk about how in that boring as balls vlog with no good recipes or anything... this “scene” Sarah actually looks fine as hell? Why is this?
- unposed, no stupid flamingo pigeon leg poses
- not faking a thigh gap
- interacting with son
- not acting fake for the camera

Her body looks ripped as and healthy... She has the body type like Britney Spears where she will never have the thigh gap naturally... Her face is very thin and abs are showing but shoulders still broad and thighs muscular thick... SHE LOOKS GREAT!!!! Her problem is that she is trying too hard for a waify tiny petite fit body and starving herself for it
HOW DARE YOU! Sez is a SMOL HUMAN (size XS, now a S after becoming a bossmum milf but that’s ok she’s Soo happy with her size small body), she’s always been a smol human, her mum is a smol human, her sistahs are smol humans, that’s just how she always has been and always will be. All the tRoLlz loosing their minds need to calm down. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If Fox falls down the stairs it will make excellent attention seeking content and clickbait (thinks Sarah in her tiny pea brain)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
after 20 insta stories of her explaining how she pronounces nachos (ie na-CHOSSSSSSS) she pronounced them "nachoes" in her vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.