Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you don't mind to tell me where are you from? Because your user name "grc" in my language means "vomit". 😂 That's what Sezza, her food and her personality is.
😂😂 those are my initials (just wanted to creat a quick login for the site) but vomit works well too!!

I’m from Australia btw

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I might be mistaken, but when she originally mentioned the tiramisu on one of her vlogs or a response to a review on the App Store or something, didn’t she advertise it as vegan? Has she backtracked that one after being called out? Can anyone remember?
9820E74B-9677-417B-867F-C9EB2E4B9ECE.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
OMG that is the most pretentious and arrogant comment I’ve ever read. “I feel incredible and LOOK pretty healthy”.....? Um no, you look tired and botoxed, tense and staged every time we see you.

Edited for spelling
voting for this/some variation of it as the next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After all the controversy yesterday she posted a pic of Fox and then reminded us all that she’s really just a nice Christian girl. 🙄
In a rush to make breakfast because they were running late...
... still had time to plate up aesthetically and take photos before eating 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Also I totally just realised she hasn’t put out a vlog since last Monday... aka 11 days ago. That’s a long time ago for the holistic health superstar
Her YouTube upload consistency has been off for a long time. She says she uploads every week, but that in itself is a huge stretch. She will upload on a Monday one week then late Friday the next. No consistency and tit videos. The amount of effort she puts into her own business is shocking
Maybe it’s just me but.. freezing stir fries? What?? To me that seems like the most inconvenient thing to freeze? You can’t really cook them in bulk and the whole point of a stir fry is that it’s fried quickly meaning that the veg will preserve their colour and shape.. which will probably go out the window once you freeze it. I get soups but stir fry? Nah babe.

View attachment 395248
It can be done, but isn't great. My pregnant friend has done this for food safety but is counting down the days until she doesn't have to freeze her left overs for lunch lol

I might be mistaken, but when she originally mentioned the tiramisu on one of her vlogs or a response to a review on the App Store or something, didn’t she advertise it as vegan? Has she backtracked that one after being called out? Can anyone remember?View attachment 395730
Oh YUMMY a vegetarian Tiramisu

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just want to (as someone who was in the fitness industry for years) be clear that counting or being aware of calories and macronutrients in foods is not restrictive, dangerous, or ED behaviour for the bulk of the population. Knowledge is power in this regard, and can help the majority of people lead non restrictive, varied lifestyles whilst maintaining a healthy body weight, or eating the right amount of macros to support activity levels, or just being healthy overall- what ever floats ya boat. Like me, trying to lose body fat, eating chips at my desk, knowing it fits my calories for the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.