Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go! Let us know how it goes šŸ˜…
Is she pulling my knob! 6 cups of cashews in a single recipe! That's like Ā£8 on cashews alone! This is going to be the most expensive cheesecake I've ever made. šŸ˜‚ For reference, the 18 (generous) serving cheesecakes I made for the most recent wedding were around Ā£6.50 per cheesecake!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Is she pulling my knob! 6 cups of cashews in a single recipe! That's like Ā£8 on cashews alone! This is going to be the most expensive cheesecake I've ever made. šŸ˜‚ For reference, the 18 (generous) serving cheesecakes I made for the most recent wedding were around Ā£6.50 per cheesecake!
Not to mention thatā€™s 5000 calories only for the cashews.
I applaud her, she put this app out for people to eat her ā€˜healthyā€™ recipes and then she will promote her ebooks to people who mysteriously gained weight while eating her slop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
It's really stunning. Even though I cook with them regularly, I balk at recipes that ask for ONE cup of cashews to be soaked since they're such expensive nuts. If I measure out 6 cups of cashews that's 840g. 100g of cashews costs $3, so that's $25.20 (CAD) worth of cashews.

Also typically veganized soaked nut recipes call for raw and unsalted cashews...

100 g of cashews = 550 calories. So the quantity (840 g) of cashews in this cheesecake alone would be 4620 calories?!

• Wow
Reactions: 58
I'm glad you've said this because my 13 month old only says hiya, dadda, bapbap (boob/bottle), ooh(up), nowhere even near what an 18 moth old "should" say according to an earlier post. šŸ™ˆ
That's already great for 13 months old, don't worry about it! Your little one is doing amazing šŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Might input that ā€˜cheesecakeā€™ into MFP so we can all curl up in a ball and cry for the stans.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Random but itā€™s bothering me- Anyone else think she could do soooo much more with that big house? It looks empty and void of any personality just for insta/YouTube aesthetics. Everyone has there own style and Iā€™m not Auzzie, but I was disappointed by that and Iā€™m not even going to start on the ā€˜cooking projectā€™... I was a long time follower but unfollowed recently and donā€™t miss a thing!
To me it looks like airbnb... it looks ok and it's new but there is nothing that feels like home, it feels more like a rental house

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Had to guesstimate things like the white chocolate, as I donā€™t eat vegan chocolate so
No idea what the brands are around. And nothing is in grams which really doesnā€™t help.
A43060F7-3F10-4148-9DE6-ED4F4ED6623B.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I'm glad you've said this because my 13 month old only says hiya, dadda, bapbap (boob/bottle), ooh(up), nowhere even near what an 18 moth old "should" say according to an earlier post. šŸ™ˆ
Thatā€™s great for a 13 year old! I apologize if my post above made you doubt or worry or feel judged. Someone had asked about his lack of talking, and I was simply reposting some broad facts. Remember Fox is 22 months, not close to your little one. All kids develop differently and some kids donā€™t talk due to laziness (not ā€œlazyā€ but they arenā€™t needing to because people understand their gestures so they just rely on that) ā€” they donā€™t NEED to talk so they choose not to. My cousinā€™s youngest had an older sibling who would talk for him so he simply did not speak for the first two years at all. Again, my post was in response to someoneā€™s questions and remember that Sarah invites these discussions because she monetizes her sonā€™s existence and then shames other mums for not having this ā€œperfect toddlerā€ while not acknowledging that her putting a phone in his face all the time may be taking away from actual human interaction that may help him develop. As far as we have seen, heā€™s never used verbs to this point. (Only a few nouns and sounds)

Your little one is doing amazing, as are you. Iā€™m sorry for making you feel like your childā€™s development was on blast.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had to guesstimate things like the white chocolate, as I donā€™t eat vegan chocolate so
No idea what the brands are around. And nothing is in grams which really doesnā€™t help.View attachment 393661
I also just put it into my fitness pal and it was over 8k calories for the entire CHEEScake... even being generous and splitting it into 14 pieces (which have to be tiny.... right??) is still 570 calories for a slice. Literally I'm in shock...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
That seems like way too many cashews šŸ˜‚ I made one recently with only a cup of soaked cashews... not 6 lol. Also, you can easily flavour the cheesecake by making your own ā€˜white chocā€™ instead of store bought.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here you go! Let us know how it goes šŸ˜…
So this seems to confirm that VG is vegan right? (sorry if that seems obvious, I am very far from Vegan) As I saw on Reddit that the tiramisu is marked as Vegan but uses lady fingers that use egg... Which isn't vegan? Sarah confirmed on Instagram that it isn't Vegan so another mislabel?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hope you like cashews!!!
More concernered I might have a cashew allergy I'm unaware of. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Thatā€™s great for a 13 year old! I apologize if my post above made you doubt or worry or feel judged. Someone had asked about his lack of talking, and I was simply reposting some broad facts. Remember Fox is 22 months, not close to your little one. All kids develop differently and some kids donā€™t talk due to laziness (not ā€œlazyā€ but they arenā€™t needing to because people understand their gestures so they just rely on that) ā€” they donā€™t NEED to talk so they choose not to. My cousinā€™s youngest had an older sibling who would talk for him so he simply did not speak for the first two years at all. Again, my post was in response to someoneā€™s questions and remember that Sarah invites these discussions because she monetizes her sonā€™s existence and then shames other mums for not having this ā€œperfect toddlerā€ while not acknowledging that her putting a phone in his face all the time may be taking away from actual human interaction that may help him develop. As far as we have seen, heā€™s never used verbs to this point. (Only a few nouns and sounds)

Your little one is doing amazing, as are you. Iā€™m sorry for making you feel like your childā€™s development was on blast.
Eee sorry! She's my first so I have no idea what to really expect and when I read stuff like that I'm like omg, really?! šŸ™ˆ That's entirely not your fault. šŸ˜Š

So this seems to confirm that VG is vegan right? (sorry if that seems obvious, I am very far from Vegan) As I saw on Reddit that the tiramisu is marked as Vegan but uses lady fingers that use egg... Which isn't vegan? Sarah confirmed on Instagram that it isn't Vegan so another mislabel?
Maybe vg is vegetarian and V is vegan?

Reactions: 7
I just sent Lululemon an email and Instagram DM and I urge you all to do the same!

Exactly!!!! Me too, which is why I get so triggered. I don't want to bring up the whole "when did you stop following Sarah/realise she was problematic" thing because tbh I read over them lol... but I remember back in the day when she lived with her parents and had a gym membership she posted a leg workout. She did "heavy" leg presses or something and then superset that with some weird made up ~bAlLeT inSpIrEd~ core exercise and her reasoning was "to give the legs a break in between". Any expert would know that the fundamentals of weightlifting comes from having a strong core, why would you deliberately try and pre exhaust your core before attempting a heavy lift? It is only going to compromise your ability. Annnnnnnnnnd for the record I have "abs" (by her definition - we all have abdominal muslces btw) and I got them by lifting heavy weights. I didn't need to do princess pilates in my rumpus room while my housemate child is asleep.
FAR OUT I dislike her SO MUCH

I don't think they are the type of brand to do this? I live in Lulu and have never seen them collab with influencers. The most I have seen is legitimate athlete partnerships of which she is not. They are a pretty legit brand when it comes to that kind of thing. But so help me, if lululemon partner with her then I am DONE

Yeah this is right. They are all for contributing back to their community. I am a fitness instructor and get discounts at Lululemon, they kind of take that angle of promotion... I think

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not to mention thatā€™s 5000 calories only for the cashews.
I applaud her, she put this app out for people to eat her ā€˜healthyā€™ recipes and then she will promote her ebooks to people who mysteriously gained weight while eating her slop.
I think THIS is the main reason that the nutritional info is not on the app. Users would choke seeing these amounts of calories per serve, it would scare them away immediately.

Also Sarah must have had her nightly tattle read last night. This mornings chat she mentions Hugh meetings on Sunee, White fox meetings and Journey retreats! Ha! Saw that we noticed the complete silence on the latter two. We really need to stop helping her with her content.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
What a coincidence! Her morning car chat turned into a DnM about how itā€™s normal and hEaLThy to not be productive...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hasnā€™t used filters all year?? Does anyone have proof that is another farfetched statement?

Is she back to her old tactic of saving filtered videos and uploading them so it appears they arenā€™t?

Reactions: 14
What a coincidence! Her morning car chat turned into a DnM about how itā€™s normal and hEaLThy to not be productive...
"But yesterday I smashed goals and I kinda am today too, so hat's off to me" - seriously get fucked

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.