Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gizmo21

Kinda OT but just noticed that Scuzz sister in law Kate follows Celeb_spellcheck🤣. This is the shade I live for.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 138

Fishnips

VIP Member
Holllyyyyy shit! Those stories a whole new level of disgusting! That poor innocent little boy to have such a disgusting mother to film that! I know some people believe in letting kids cry it out but my god that was just horrific!
You know what happens when kids cry it out? They don't learn to self soothe. They don't learn they can sleep on their own. They learn that nobody is coming to help them no matter how desparately they scream and cry for their carer, or in this case keep calling out for mama. Their cortisol (stress hormone ) levels raise, which firstly makes sleep impossible, but then it hits such heights that their brain eventually shuts down, and they go to sleep. Studies repeatedly show that this can cause permanent, physical damage to the brain of infants and go on to contribute to mental illness. Instead of just going to her tired, frustrated, lonely, scared toddler, she sat outside his door "crying" and emotionally abusing her partner on Instagram. Just go to your baby and fucking cuddle him. Cry with him if you have to. Just hold the child you created. When you have a child, it's no longer about you. It doesn't matter if you're tired, frustrated, lonely, upset. It doesn't fucking matter. You go to your child and you hold them, give up on sleep if you have to, take him to your bed, watch a movie, let him splash in a cool bath, read him a book, take him for a ride in the car, play silly games until he has calmed down and those rushing stress hormones have lowered enough to actually allow him to sleep. Not Sezz. Let's just let him wail and scream alone whilst sitting on Instagram. Bitch is DISGUSTING.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 131

Tan9Heart

Laughing hard guys. Someone on Reddit tested her ice cream and this is the before and after shot.

Wait for it........

93BDE54A-1210-4856-AFAD-4E401CFDCF1F.png

7EA04D62-4ADC-4650-A238-94C9AD01CECD.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 121
"it will be ready to EAST straight away"

"the way we wrote it our preferred method"

Could these guys get more unclear?

This pretty much sums up why I unfollowed her on all platforms. I was fairly (conveniently) blind to how problematic she was. I would cringe and feel uncomfortable, but go ahead and watch anyway. But after the BLM debacle and her posturing at learning about the issue for precisely 24 hours, with her numerous stories only to NEVER mention it again, was the final straw for me.

This forum and the views on here about her content is 100% mroe entertaining than her content!
Sorry for the long post. I analyse human behaviours for a living.

So, I was actually thinking about this last night. I do not think Sarah deletes comments and blocks “haters” for her “mental health” or to prevent herself from going into a “rage filled social media battle” like she stated in her podcast. If that was the truth, then she wouldn’t stalk this site or Reddit. I think she does it to gaslight people.

Think about it. If you see her do something and it makes you uncomfortable. What is one of the first things you are going to do? You are going to go straight to the comments section to see how other people are feeling. If all you see is a bunch of comments saying “oh wow I love this and I love you so much. You are incredible. You are so positive etc.,” and nothing calling out or discussing the behaviours that you found problematic, then you think there is something wrong with your reaction. You start to second guess yourself, you think “maybe I am just overreacting” “maybe its not that bad etc.” So you keep watching her. I believe this is the reason why she shifted from doing lots of Youtube vloging to essentially vlogging her life on insta stories. Comments on insta stories are private. Comments on Youtube are public. Doing insta stories helps her to control the reaction.

It’s like that psychology experiment where they have a number of people in on the experiment and only one true participant. They are in a waiting room and then a sound will go off every now and then and all the people in on the experiment stand up for 10 seconds and sit back down. After a couple of times, the true participant starts joining in and doing this completely pointless activity. Why? Because everyone else is doing it so it must be for a reason. They don’t want to be left out or made fun or be viewed as an outsider. They want to be part of the community. The same thing happens with Sarah’s Day. She creates this almost cult like community. People don’t see bad comments. So they think it is just them that feels that way. When they do see someone say something that calls her out, they see that comment get deleted and that person get blocked. The same thing happens on her fan pages Sarah’s Day Squad etc. It is a very clear message “speak out and you will be exiled.” Once again preying on the innate human need to be accepted and feel like you belong. So those who start to feel uncomfortable are also afraid to speak out because they don’t want to lose the little online community they are a part of. I have witnessed so many people get hurt/outraged and feel isolated when they are blocked not just by Sarah but when they are blocked by the fan pages.

This strategy works so well. It only falls apart when she is inundated with very valid criticism like the BLM controversy or holding onto the bushfire money. There is too many voices and she is literally unable to silence everyone fast enough. As a result, she is forced to address the complaints, but she always does it in the same way. Bring up all of the hate, blame a bank teller or her sheltered upbringing. Cry cry cry and try to gather as much sympathy as she can. This doesn’t work on everyone thankfully and she lost a lot of followers following each of these events but this strategy does work on a lot of people who continue to follow her because they feel sorry for her and believe her crying is a sign of genuine remorse.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 120

EmilyMaee

Slightly off topic today, but I just wanted to comment on the '3 years of hard work' being an excuse for a high price and no expected criticism.

Firstly I have to note- I highly doubt it was '3 years of work'. The work SPANNED over 3 years, but theres no way that this cooking project was a full time project for that long. Sarah has come out with approximately 20 other projects during this time, so the actual combined time was probably less than 12 months for Sunee.

Secondly, many other people also invest a LOT of time and money, and 'work' incredibly hard on projects and qualifications for years. I studied at university for 8 years full time. I invested approximately $300K AUD into a HEC's debt, and potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars of my time (that I would have otherwise been paid if I was just working full time instead). However this doesn't mean that I automatically expect to get the first job I apply for. It doesn't mean no one is allowed to critique my mistakes. It doesn't mean no one can call me out for doing a bad job. However, this is the sort of entitlement that Sarah seems to expect from her app. I have friends who have spent YEARS building their business from the ground up. Going into debt and not making a profit for years! This is the real world. A successful business takes a long, long time to build. It requires feedback from your consumers, it requires making mistakes.
However this is the complete opposite of what the Sunee team are doing. They seem to be so used to leveraging profits off the back of an established company (ie White fox, Le bang), that they just have zero idea how to actually go about this launch! They cant seem to take any criticism on board and expect a profit straight away.

Not sure if any of you others feel the same way. I assume Sarah has a large following of young females who have invested just as long into their education and businesses as she did her 'Sunee', and are probably getting a false idea of how 'working your way up' actually looks like in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 115
Hi all, I made an account here after learning of the SD/Sunee controversy. I have been following Sarah for years but finding myself needing more and more time in between her videos. Her comments about being an empath and why she wouldn't go on a reality tv show are so cringy.

As a semi-intermediate home cook, I wanted to review Sunee's recipes. You guys, this app is worse than you could imagine. I've seen comments about glitches, the price, the unqualified health "professionals" working with them, etc. But I haven't heard a lot about the ACTUAL recipes. Thing is, I have not gotten around to making anything yet, but only a handful of the 200+ recipes are what you would actually call recipes. The majority of the "recipes" are just common/expected ingredients cooked (mostly separately) and then assembled together. Even worse, a concerning about of the "recipes" are nothing more than a basic ingredient combo. There is a recipe for "eggy dippers" or some other dumb name like that.... it's just a soft boiled egg and toast. How is that a recipe? FYI SARAH THAT'S JUST A METHOD OF COOKING AN EGG AND A SLICE OF BREAD. WHY DID I PAY $40 FOR YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO BOIL AN EGG.

Another recipe is just almond butter, banana, and cinnamon wrapped in a tortilla and toasted. An enchilada recipe calls for store-bought organic enchilada sauce. Could you really not just whip up a simple homemade enchilada sauce? I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to assemble the 6 other enchilada ingredients she lists. Again, how on earth is this a recipe? This is an INGREDIENTS LIST MA'M.

I really love and respect good home cooks and food bloggers such as Handle the Heat and Half Baked Harvest who both have products but also post TONS of free content. This cooking app is a joke and the price is a slap in the face. It would still be lame if it was free but I can understand it's use for recipe inspiration or SUPER simple meals, there's nothing wrong with that. but the fact that Sarah insults the craft of healthy home cooking with the price of this app subscription is truly delusional. These recipes remind me of those cookbooks for teens marketed as easy recipes to feed the kids you are babysitting in the 90's.

Had to rant about this. Sarah presents herself as this innovative, healthy home cook and I truly cannot comprehend how she thought these recipes were legit.

• Heart
Reactions: 114

Vegemite

Oh stupid me put the buckwheat flour into a wet container for storage... Jeez, these replies.
LMAO ‘Would never want to put out blanket statements for storage’ but quite happy to do so for nutrition, fitness and serious medical conditions. What a bunch of absolute fucking morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
As yes, and on cue here’s the real reason behind her stories...Kurt is god forbid having a beer with HIS team and sezzy is just casually shaming him for being there to take care of his kid to over 1M teenagers

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 109

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Just want to make sure this comment is saved for the archives, along with its popularity, before it was ruthlessly scrubbed from the Instagram record!

Screenshot_1_21_21__11_17_AM.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 102