Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally think of Regina George every time I think of Sarah 😂
How appropriate, as it's her favorite movie 🤣 ...NOW we know who she relates to from the film! So glad she was able to make her dream come true of becoming her idol, but maybe she forgets Regina gets run over by a bus when all is said and done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think even if you were going to answer that by saying no substitutions worked that well (also, her recipe is basically ALREADY a substitution for a normal cheesecake), you could phrase it like "Cheesecake is inherently a pretty rich, dense dessert. There aren't too many ways to make it lower calorie while retaining that delicious creamy texture. If you're trying to reduce your calorie intake, you can always eat a smaller portion - there's no real reason a serving size has to be 1/12 of this cake!" Instead she just....talks about how great she looks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
How appropriate, as it's her favorite movie 🤣 ...NOW we know who she relates to from the film! So glad she was able to make her dream come true of becoming her idol, but maybe she forgets Regina gets run over by a bus when all is said and done 😂
Is it really? 😂😂😂
I swear Sarah could tell her stans to go run 10 laps as punishment for questioning her in the comments, and her stans would be like “Thanks for thinking of our fitness Sarah! It’s so nice of you to think of an exercise for us to do, I know you are so busy so I appreciate you taking the time to punish me 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Wow Sarah’s response to the cheesecake shows again how she is everything but a ray of sunshine or sunflower in a field of thorns or whatever she likes to describe herself. People are questioning if her recipes are actually healthy alternatives and Sarah can‘t handle that the truth is being exposed. She is getting already so many bad reviews and she clearly feels attacked and probably fed up with all the criticism. Babe is pissed off that her app is a failure. Very curious how they gonna come up to save this in today’s meetings.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I think they will go full damage control. Lower the price (ignoring the people who have already spent $120) or pull the app down for "unexpected technical difficulties" and not extend the subscription term for people who have paid up front. We know she can't spell for tit and is too lazy to proof read and Kurt is dyslexic which is why they play scrabble together, but it really would not have been that difficult to hire a copywriter.

Reactions: 29
I'm assuming her website/app recipes were designed to appeal to the general public, but these foods overall are just not what people trying to take on a journey to "health" would probably be eating. I thought she actually had a pretty solid approach to eating several years ago when I first started watching her. Lots of greens and some fruit, along with reasonable portion sizes of meat for protein. Then she started veering into "orthorexia" type territory with her endless Tropeka powder smoothies rather than real food, and now seems to be somehow restricting her diet in some way while claiming she gorges herself on hundreds of calories of clean "healthy" cheesecake every night. If you're really making wholesome, healthy recipes, they should probably focus on "whole foods" rather than trying to create super creamy, heavy foods that sound healthy because you put avocado in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The middle comment 🙌🏼 (Not mine)
Also the last comment (I think by the same user) is a great point. If high calorie doesn't equal unhealthy, why wouldn't she be willing to put the calories listed in the recipe? Almost every mommy-blogger I've seen does it, so surely a team of nUtRiTiOnIsTs would be able to provide that info?

Reactions: 32
Hey Sarah? SARAH! You created this app for 👏 consumers 👏 not 👏 just 👏 yourself 👏

duck me. So many people out there want to track their calories and macros for reasons beyond being a skinny witch. Surely her 💫dietician💫 could easily have measured them and included them on a seperate tab.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
I think some of her stans might genuinely be too dumb to figure this out, but even with the high calorie servings, it's totally possible to meet almost any reasonable calorie intake goal. You just have to be aware of what the portion size that you're aiming for is, and know that maybe her recipe says a serving is 2 cups' worth, but that's 3000 calories and you want to eat about a third of that plus a light salad to fill you up for dinner.

Reactions: 13
I think some of her stans might genuinely be too dumb to figure this out, but even with the high calorie servings, it's totally possible to meet almost any reasonable calorie intake goal. You just have to be aware of what the portion size that you're aiming for is, and know that maybe her recipe says a serving is 2 cups' worth, but that's 3000 calories and you want to eat about a third of that plus a light salad to fill you up for dinner.
It’s a prime example of her leveraging her follower’s blind faith relating to anything she produces/slaps her name on, etc. her thinking is- if I say it’s healthy, they’ll believe it. They won’t be looking for the breakdown.

All I have to say really is that Sez is a big fish in a little pond. In every sense of the word.

Reactions: 21
Scuzzy’s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
What a witch once again. First of all, be professional and respond to the comment with some brains in your head. What a witch. Second - does she really think she's that hot? I don't want to say it but I will - Scuz if you binged on your food a bit less, maybe you wouldn't have to distort your hips to get that thigh gap.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well, I have been officially inducted in to the 'Blocked by Sarah's Day Club'!🤷‍♀️
Not exactly sure why...all I did was post this response -
Screenshot_20210121-102650_Instagram.jpg
and 'like' a couple of comments!
20210121_124918.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
If WFB drops her, she'll just make it out like it was her decision and wants to focus on her real passion project.

Also she really needs to see a better cosmetic derm, her face is starting to balloon. It's not natural looking or even youthful. Now, I'm going to be harsher than I would like to be, but I think having her teeth redone (smaller, closer to the size they originally were) would make the best improvement, not all this filler. I feel like all the filler is trying to balance out her facial features but it's not working. It's a real shame they did such a bad job in the first place, it's not something you want to mess up. To summarise: she looked better way before and should go back to that... Now if only there was as easy a fix for her attitude 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Scuzzy’s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
WHAT A witch!!! Even worse is that her Minions put up with this rudeness...🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.