Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raw cashew cheesecakes have been around forever Sarah, you bloody zuchinni noodles for brain dimwit head.

Here’s a recipe from 2011 i’ve been using for years. It’s really expensive though. Fortunately I’m at a stage in my life where I know longer need to scan nuts as onions at the self check out but I highly doubt her stans are forking out this kinda dosh for nuts.

Also side note: apologies if my grammar is terrible, I don’t even have an excuse that I’m not a native speaker, I’m probably just a bit dumb lol. I’m constantly impressed by the grammar police on here albeit a little embarrassed that I don’t pick up on things. I hated the ‘go grammar’ books in school but still manage to function as a human being. Toot toot!
Your "scanning nuts as onions" got me 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This will no doubt get deleted and have me blocked within minutes but I’m so sick of her condescending bullshit
Your comment is spot on, she HAS TO realise that you are right. She literally only thinks about herself 🙈 someone asks for suggestions because THEY WANT less calories and all you do is talk about you and your body 🤷🏻‍♀️ The girl is asking for suggestions for a reason, she might not be as petite as you are! But I guess bigger girls than don’t fit her aesthetic is not her target market...

I am trying to put on weight so maybe I should subscribe 🤔😂 wait! She is trying to get all these girls to put on weight so she can be the skinniest extra smallest little healthy fairy in the kingdom! I finally get it 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
This will no doubt get deleted and have me blocked within minutes but I’m so sick of her condescending bullshit
i saw your comment and immediately liked it. i commented on the fact that cheesEcake is still spelt incorrectly, she just liked my comment and never replied. she must be embarrassed 🙈

Reactions: 32
What a bleep
Literally the exact words I said and was about to type! This is an actual fan and subscriber she is talking to. More and more rude/unhinged by the day. The sarcasm/catty tone doesn't come across as cute or relatable - if that's what she's trying to achieve!!

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Scuzzy’s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
OMG that is the most pretentious and arrogant comment I’ve ever read. “I feel incredible and LOOK pretty healthy”.....? Um no, you look tired and botoxed, tense and staged every time we see you.

Edited for spelling

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Your comment is spot on, she HAS TO realise that you are right. She literally only thinks about herself 🙈 someone asks for suggestions because THEY WANT less calories and all you do is talk about you and your body 🤷🏻‍♀️ The girl is asking for suggestions for a reason, she might not be as petite as you are! But I guess bigger girls than don’t fit her aesthetic is not her target market...

I am trying to put on weight so maybe I should subscribe 🤔😂 wait! She is trying to get all these girls to put on weight so she can be the skinniest extra smallest little healthy fairy in the kingdom! I finally get it 🙌🏻
seriously right?! Like god forbid we aren’t all gf/dairy free and already #shredded. She doesn’t even consider that people have different goals to her. Also it’s a really stupid business move, how does she not realise that being more inclusive would get her more business? You truly can’t put brains in monuments.

Reactions: 31
It's really frustrating to me when people sanctimoniously counter the extreme of "low fat, low cal = healthy" with the equally extreme "calories don't equal health!" They don't, but it's disingenuous to act like it's normal to be "coming back for seconds" on a slice of dessert that has as many calories as a whole meal should. I don't believe in portion-by-portion trying to justify your food to yourself, but if you want to maintain a stable, healthy weight at some point you do need to consider the calorie content of what you're eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
AS IF this girl came out with a “health app” and can’t answer a simple question about substitutes. This is beyonddddd embarrassing. I feel for the customer who probably feels even worse for making it clear that calories matter to her and are part of HER journey... Sarah made it abundantly clear that this ‘cheescake’ recipe is one that that specific customer can’t enjoy (even though the customer paid $$$ for it)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Scuzzy’s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
She's suchhh a passive aggressive witch!! Why didn't she just come out with a disclaimer for Sunnee that says "for skinny witches only!" Because she clearly hasn't considered the nutritional needs of anyone larger than herself (so ridiculous because even "skinny witches" appreciate nutritional info!)
She has no bleeping awareness. And of course she says "I look pretty healthy..." because in her world, all that matters is how you look. Someone can be a size 8, never exercise & eat pizza, chocolate & drink coke at every meal- doesn't make them healthy just because they're slim. Someone can be a sz 16, exercise daily, eat balanced meals & be far healthier than the slimmer chick standing next to them.
The original commenter needs to tell Scuz to eat a gf, df, vg dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
The girl totally sensed that Sarah was triggered cause she apologised like 3 times in one comment. She SO reminds me of the popular girls in school that have everyone apologising to them for breathing the same air 🤷🏻‍♀️ The girl is scare shitless that her very valid comment would upset queen Sezz 🙈

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
The girl totally sensed that Sarah was triggered cause she apologised like 3 times in one comment. She SO reminds me of the popular girls in school that have everyone apologising to them for breathing the same air 🤷🏻‍♀️ The girl is scare shitless that her very valid comment would upset queen Sezz 🙈
Sarah is basically Regina George really lol

edit: does anyone remember how in her pre Kurt days how she would always talk about ‘mean girls’ at her school etc and that bs of ‘your vibe attracts your tribe’... that’s literally the tit a mean girl/bully/popular school girl says

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.