Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some more issues with this recipe, it's the All The Greens bowl. The photo features fresh dill, one side of the photo has a whole bunch of it and it's sprinkled on top of the bowl but it's not part of the ingredients or the method. The ingredients also call for slivered almonds while the photo shows sliced almonds. I know, seems like a negligible difference but a chef should know the difference. There is also no specification for red quinoa versus multi color or green kale versus purple/red. I am a terrible cook so I'm the type of person who needs specific instructions and if there are different varieties, at least say any variety is fine or recommend a specific one. So many small issues and inconsistencies already. I wouldn't care as much if this wasn't a paid thing because who can fault a free thing? But this was expensive and so far is not professional.
And my last comments for the evening on this recipe. I cooked the quinoa as per her instructions (boil for 1-2 minutes, remove from heat and cover for 15 minutes). The quinoa was still hard and pebble like so I looked at the packet instruction and it says to bring to a boil and then simmer for 15-20 or until water is absorbed. That worked better as I had to reheat and simmer the quinoa. The ingredients also say 1/4 cup quinoa but that doesn't state whether they mean dry or prepared. They also say 1/2 cup water and since quinoa has a 1:2 quinoa to water ratio, I assume that means 1/4 cup dry quinoa but the method says to make 1 cup of quinoa, so again there are unclear instructions.

The broccolini instructions say to add oil, garlic, and broccolini to a pan and saute on medium heat for 2-3 minutes or until tender, but aren't you supposed to heat the oil first? The broccolini took about 10 minutes to get tender and I had to turn the heat down to medium low because it started burning the leaves while the stalk stayed totally fine and crisp.

For the boiled eggs, she says to bring to a boil for a certain amount of time based on the yolk you want but she doesn't say what to do after. I know it seems dumb to say you don't how to make a boiled egg, but I've never been able to get set whites with a jammy center and her eggs always seem perfect. It doesn't say whether to stick the eggs in an ice bath, run them under cold water, let them sit, etc. One of the selling points was teaching cooking basics but this isn't really followed through.

Finally, I found the seasoning amounts odd. The ingredients calls for salt and pepper and then 1 tsp chilli flaked. I found it odd she didn't give measurements for the other two or just say season to taste. 1 tsp chilli flake is actually quite a bit and I was surprised there was no note like "adjust to spice preference" or "halve chili for a more mild spice."

The calories worked out to 579 cal (with two eggs) 48g carbs, 35g fat, and 25g protein. The flavor was super bland and tasted mostly of sweet cucumber which was kind of gross with the egg and chili. I look forward to not eating it again.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
I was looking at old instagrams and her style/ clothing was way cutter before White Fox! Once WF came in the picture it’s bleh. Also looking back at old Instas she was way more engaging and interesting, now it’s all repetitive and Fox is the only thing saving her. Her pics and insta ~aesthetic~ looked better before Kurts presets came around as well 🤷🏼‍♀️
Another side note: does anyone else find it weird they named Fox after they had been working with White Fox for so long?? Idk the overlap of the name of their child and a clothing brand seems off to me and always has

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think you would be surprised. Type Lululemon haul into YouTube. They do a lot of sponsored content with influencers. I actually recently read an article about their marketing strategy. They specialize in sponsoring micro-influencers/influencers with small subscriber bases. Which makes sense, sponsoring/collaborating with smaller influencers costs them a lot less, often just the cost of the gifted item, and their subscriber base feels a stronger connection to them because of the intimate nature of their channel/the ability to engage and reply to every comment. They have been doing sponsored content and sending clothes to Renee Amberg for years, she has only now just hit 445,000 subs. I do like their brand a lot and think their products are worlds apart from White Fox. I can't believe White Fox have the audacity to charge such similar prices. I do not think they will do anything with Sarah, despite how much she would love it if they did.

What ever happened with that retreat they're hosting, did it sell out? Both Sezzy and Dirt were promoting it relentlessly for a 48 hour period, saying participants would get to celebrate Fox's birthday with him in person and get #wedshredded. Nary a word about it since then...
I looked at this yesterday and there was still 7 twin share available and 20 singles available. They started out with a total of 80 overall available.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What ever happened with that retreat they're hosting, did it sell out? Both Sezzy and Dirt were promoting it relentlessly for a 48 hour period, saying participants would get to celebrate Fox's birthday with him in person and get #wedshredded. Nary a word about it since then...
Well it's likely due to the fact that the state borders are currently closed in Oz and they can't get into QLD, not to mention participants from all over

Reactions: 21
Another side note: does anyone else find it weird they named Fox after they had been working with White Fox for so long?? Idk the overlap of the name of their child and a clothing brand seems off to me and always has
yes!! I’ve thought that since I first heard his name. I don’t believe her at all that it came to her in a dream. Mainly because she’s told that story a few times and I’ve noticed discrepancies.
They probably named him after White Fox because they’ve brought mummy and daddy in the millions. 🙃

Reactions: 31
My son is only a week younger than fox and has pretty much the same vocabulary. Which is basically none. I also know a couple of ladies that have boys a few weeks older that are in the same boat. We can only hope she’s getting him early intervention!
I think she'll be surprised when she takes him to the music class. Kids this age, the first thing people ask is 'are they talking much?'.

Sounds like you're all over it with the early intervention which is absolutely the best possible thing you can do😊

Reactions: 12
My son is only a week younger than
I honestly think fox’s speech is okay. I know we all have met or have our own children who are speaking more then him but please this page is about Sarah and not his development, my son is almost two and only has a small handful of words, living in Victoria and Covid really didn’t help us to become more social, reading books and educating as much as I can at home and the few words we have is all we have at the moment but just remember that in a few years Fox will be talking to the camera and probably making his own vlogs.

Reactions: 17
I honestly think fox’s speech is okay. I know we all have met or have our own children who are speaking more then him but please this page is about Sarah and not his development, my son is almost two and only has a small handful of words, living in Victoria and Covid really didn’t help us to become more social, reading books and educating as much as I can at home and the few words we have is all we have at the moment but just remember that in a few years Fox will be talking to the camera and probably making his own vlogs.
I think it’s fine to discuss fox since his mum thinks it’s okay to put him on the Internet and also sell his soul for money. I’ve not seen anyone say a bad word about fox but more express concern at Sarah’s tit parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sunee is now less then 3 stars.
20210120_204140.jpg

There are 1 stars coming in from paid subscribers too.

Sarah will be proper freaking out at how many Prodjekts are flopping

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
ive been watching a tonne of reviews of Sunee on YouTube. I must say every single persons avocado carbonara looks different
I think when I attempted it, I didn't put enough avo and put too much nutritional yeast.. I have a feeling that's why mine was legit pure trash lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BB77EA14-807B-4C76-A834-9A93AF0401D3.jpeg

for once I’ve gotta agree with Sezzballs on this - ass-kissing reviews about a crappy app make my heart skip its joy too! Especially when the reviewer notes a key selling point as it being ‘functional’ - must be worth the 5 stars then!

(Also I’m cackling at the spelling errors. I too love an ‘anaesthetic’ app with heaps of ‘additionally’ articles 😆 - who knows, maybe the anaesthetic qualities will help numb the agonising pain I feel at Sarah getting away with constantly ripping off her stans and doxxing small businesses ✌🏼)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Random but it’s bothering me- Anyone else think she could do soooo much more with that big house? It looks empty and void of any personality just for insta/YouTube aesthetics. Everyone has there own style and I’m not Auzzie, but I was disappointed by that and I’m not even going to start on the ‘cooking project’... I was a long time follower but unfollowed recently and don’t miss a thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Random but it’s bothering me- Anyone else think she could do soooo much more with that big house? It looks empty and void of any personality just for insta/YouTube aesthetics. Everyone has there own style and I’m not Auzzie, but I was disappointed by that and I’m not even going to start on the ‘cooking project’... I was a long time follower but unfollowed recently and don’t miss a thing!
I suppose it's quite hard to fill a massive house after coming from an apartment. I assume that as Fox grows they will probably get more stuff that will slowly fill the space. Perhaps they also want to keep things neutral/open so it's better as a filming/photography set?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.