Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes certainly been making a point of highlighting it a lot.....tbh I have no concept of where a 22mo should be developmentally. Ive met many a 2yo who can speak in clear, full sentences
I noticed that as well. Either way he should be starting to use two word phrases and ??? all she's shown is Fox saying a few words ("hi", "mum", and "purple") that seem as one off instances pretty much (with the exception of those awful stories from his crib where he was screaming crying "mum" :()

ETA background:
"A “Late Talker” is a toddler (between 18-30 months) who has good understanding of language, typically developing play skills, motor skills, thinking skills, and social skills, but has a limited spoken vocabulary for his or her age. Researchers have yet to agree upon an explanation for this specific delay. They have determined, though, that Late Talkers are more likely to have a family history of early language delay, to be male, and to have been born at less than 85% of their optimal birth weight or at less than 37 weeks gestation [1]. It has also been determined that approximately 13% of two year olds are late talkers [2].

The following guidelines can help you determine if your child’s vocabulary is appropriate for his or her age. If your child has not yet reached these milestones, he or she should be seen by a speech-language pathologist:

• 18 month olds should use least 20 words, including different types of words, such as nouns (“baby”, “cookie”), verbs (“eat”, “go”), prepositions (“up”, “down”), adjectives (“hot”, “sleepy”), and social words (“hi”, “bye”).
  • 24 month olds should use at least 100 words and combine 2 words together. These word combinations should be generated by the child, and not be combinations that are “memorized chunks” of language, such as “thank you”, “bye bye”, “all gone”, or “What’s that?”. Examples of true word combinations would be “doggie gone”, “eat cookie”, or “dirty hands”."

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think she is still with them as she was wearing another new White Fox outfit yesterday morning. However, I have noticed that White Fox have been sending clothes to a lot of influencers including Natasha Oceane, Isabelle Clarke, and Sierra Furtado. Given the recent sales on her collections, I wouldn’t be surprised if they at least step down their level of partnership with her and release a major collection with another influencer. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah is fishing for a lulu deal. She has a personalised lulu mat that she uses in her workout vids all the time. She has also been wearing a lot of lulu recently.
I hope this is not the case I would be so disappointed

Reactions: 12
I hope this is not the case I would be so disappointed
I would be beyonnnddd disappointed if Lulu partnered with Scuz. But I think we have enough evidence here of what a crappy person she is, that we could contact them at the first hint of a collab & warn them that as customers, we're not impressed!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I would be beyonnnddd disappointed if Lulu partnered with Scuz. But I think we have enough evidence here of what a crappy person she is, that we could contact them at the first hint of a collab & warn them that as customers, we're not impressed!
Have they ever partnered with anyone before? Surely they wouldn’t pick a crappy b grade influencer

Reactions: 28
Have they ever partnered with anyone before? Surely they wouldn’t pick a crappy b grade influencer
I know they have done at least one previous line collaboration but I think it was with a particular designer not an influencer. They do send a lot of clothes and do a lot of sponsored content collaborations with US and Canadian influencers. However, they tend to stick to smaller influencers who have around 50,000-500,000 followers. I don't think they do a lot with the Australian influencer market though.

Reactions: 7
Shes certainly been making a point of highlighting it a lot.....tbh I have no concept of where a 22mo should be developmentally. Ive met many a 2yo who can speak in clear, full sentences
My son is only a week younger than fox and has pretty much the same vocabulary. Which is basically none. I also know a couple of ladies that have boys a few weeks older that are in the same boat. We can only hope she’s getting him early intervention!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I swear Sarah posted only a little while ago that she was so organized and such a boss because her wedding plans were coming together and this week she’s organized nothing?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I know lulu has used real fitness instructors as models (as opposed to professional models) in the past. I don't know if they have ever released a range as a partnership with someone. I would be really disappointed if they went that direction and would stop shopping there.

With Earthy Andy being mentioned a few times, I went to check out her page and wow she seems sooo nice. She just seems very relaxed and enjoying her healthy lifestyle and has such love for her partner and children. It's night and day between the two. I could go on and on about the differences but I would be here all day.

Also why she talking about balance and listening to your body this morning? Yeah she missed her gym sess yesterday but then did two home workouts. And then went to the gym today I think for most people's standards that's a lot of working out....

Reactions: 30
Hello there, I purchased a subscription to the app so if anyone has any questions regarding it, I'd be happy to check things out. I'll be making a recipe tonight and logging the macros to see how "healthy" it is. Some notes I've had:

The hot topics are written to simply and plainly, it's exactly how Sarah writes in her emails she occasionally sends out. It feels a bit awkward to read since it's meant to be educational but it uses very friendly language. Some examples from the Quick Guide to Reading Nutrition Labels are "...we feel you!" and "...than they actually are (cheeky!). It's confusing, but we've got your back!" I would feel far more comfortable if it was written more like an educational article versus with a try-hard friendly tone. The article also switches the perspective it's written in. It initially is written from an outside perspective i.e. "AKA the table on the back or the side of the product" but then switches to first person i.e. "Find me under or next to the NIP." When it first switched I was like, what? The advice is also very generic like "look for products with less than 10g of fat per 100g" but what about things like cooking oils, dressing, spreads, dairy products, and meats which often have inherently higher fat content and aren't necessarily unhealthy. The article refers to calories as "energy" but never equates energy to calories and many people don't know that calories ARE energy so I can imagine someone trying to find the "energy" section on the label. I also take issue with them saying "natural" lollies and chocolates aren't any healthier for you than traditional varieties, which implies all lollies and chocolates are unhealthy. Realistically they're just higher is carbs, fats, and energy which is not unhealthy in moderation. Plus I would argue that a chocolate made of actual cocoa, sugar, and dairy is healthier than something like a Milky Way that has artificial colors, flavors, and usually multiple processed sugars.

As for the recipe, I was reading through it in preparation and it calls for 1tbsp of Olive Oil. In the Method it says to put 1tbsp of olive oil in a pan to cook and then later says "Massage kale with olive oil." So am I using more oil? Do I use the oil leftover from the cooking pan? Was I meant to split the oil? It's just one of those little things that makes you see how unfinished this app is. The same method also says to saute for "2-3 minutes or until as brococolini is tender." So more grammar issues. And that's just one article and one recipe. It feels very much like an app in beta testing and should not have so expensive.

The recipe roulette is disappointing because I realized once you load that page, the recipes never refresh. So if you spin it 5 times, it's still the same recipes going around. You have to exit the page and reenter to reload the roulette wheel with different recipes. You ought to be able to filter the roulette options. Someone who vegetarian may have to spin it a few times or exit and reenter to try and finally get a vegetarian recipe.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
I swear Sarah posted only a little while ago that she was so organized and such a boss because her wedding plans were coming together and this week she’s organized nothing?
She'll flip-flop between the narratives that will get her more engagement and free goods/services that she simply doesn't feel like paying for even though she absolutely could - it's that she believes she shouldn't HAVE to. The fundamental difference between her worldview and everyone else's.

Reactions: 18
I'm a certified personal trainer
Exactly!!!! Me too, which is why I get so triggered. I don't want to bring up the whole "when did you stop following Sarah/realise she was problematic" thing because tbh I read over them lol... but I remember back in the day when she lived with her parents and had a gym membership she posted a leg workout. She did "heavy" leg presses or something and then superset that with some weird made up ~bAlLeT inSpIrEd~ core exercise and her reasoning was "to give the legs a break in between". Any expert would know that the fundamentals of weightlifting comes from having a strong core, why would you deliberately try and pre exhaust your core before attempting a heavy lift? It is only going to compromise your ability. Annnnnnnnnnd for the record I have "abs" (by her definition - we all have abdominal muslces btw) and I got them by lifting heavy weights. I didn't need to do princess pilates in my rumpus room while my housemate child is asleep.
FAR OUT I dislike her SO MUCH

I also wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah is fishing for a lulu deal
I don't think they are the type of brand to do this? I live in Lulu and have never seen them collab with influencers. The most I have seen is legitimate athlete partnerships of which she is not. They are a pretty legit brand when it comes to that kind of thing. But so help me, if lululemon partner with her then I am DONE

I know lulu has used real fitness instructors as models
Yeah this is right. They are all for contributing back to their community. I am a fitness instructor and get discounts at Lululemon, they kind of take that angle of promotion... I think

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I don't think they are the type of brand to do this? I live in Lulu and have never seen them collab with influencers. The most I have seen is legitimate athlete partnerships of which she is not. They are a pretty legit brand when it comes to that kind of thing. But so help me, if lululemon partner with her then I am DONE
Lulu is amazing quality and actual “bougie” so not surprised she’s wearing it over her trashfox. I exclusively spend my money on lulu, gymshark and Nike with lulu being my favourite and I will die a little inside if they partnered with her.

Reactions: 20
Lulu is amazing quality and actual “bougie” so not surprised she’s wearing it over her trashfox. I exclusively spend my money on lulu, gymshark and Nike with lulu being my favourite and I will die a little inside if they partnered with her.
Sarah used to wear a lot of Nike, gymshark, Lorna Jane and Lulu pre-WFB and even wore it in vlogs/instagram posts during her partnership with WFB. I think out of all of those, she only tagged Nike but never replied to any comments asking where she got XX. Love the fact that strong activewear brands have yet to stoop to her level and take pride in the fact that real trainers, real athletes are their best endorsers.

Actually, scratch gym shark off my comment. She was gifted gym shark in the past but never seemed to follow through with a collab 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Hello there, I purchased a subscription to the app so if anyone has any questions regarding it, I'd be happy to check things out. I'll be making a recipe tonight and logging the macros to see how "healthy" it is. Some notes I've had:

As for the recipe, I was reading through it in preparation and it calls for 1tbsp of Olive Oil. In the Method it says to put 1tbsp of olive oil in a pan to cook and then later says "Massage kale with olive oil." So am I using more oil? Do I use the oil leftover from the cooking pan? Was I meant to split the oil? It's just one of those little things that makes you see how unfinished this app is. The same method also says to saute for "2-3 minutes or until as brococolini is tender." So more grammar issues. And that's just one article and one recipe. It feels very much like an app in beta testing and should not have so expensive.
Some more issues with this recipe, it's the All The Greens bowl. The photo features fresh dill, one side of the photo has a whole bunch of it and it's sprinkled on top of the bowl but it's not part of the ingredients or the method. The ingredients also call for slivered almonds while the photo shows sliced almonds. I know, seems like a negligible difference but a chef should know the difference. There is also no specification for red quinoa versus multi color or green kale versus purple/red. I am a terrible cook so I'm the type of person who needs specific instructions and if there are different varieties, at least say any variety is fine or recommend a specific one. So many small issues and inconsistencies already. I wouldn't care as much if this wasn't a paid thing because who can fault a free thing? But this was expensive and so far is not professional.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
On her latest workout post. Imagine being such a boss babe who has designed her own active wear, yet, wearing lulu.
maybe the start of a sign that WFB have dropped her due to low sales like they do with every influencer that isn’t flavour of the month anymore lmao

Reactions: 16
I feel like she’s just gonna do that slicked back look anyway. May as well do it herself! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know they have done at least one previous line collaboration but I think it was with a particular designer not an influencer. They do send a lot of clothes and do a lot of sponsored content collaborations with US and Canadian influencers. However, they tend to stick to smaller influencers who have around 50,000-500,000 followers. I don't think they do a lot with the Australian influencer market though.
They have ambassadors (I know some personally) that are qualified yoga/fitness instructors. I doubt they’d hit up Scuzz.

Reactions: 4
What ever happened with that retreat they're hosting, did it sell out? Both Sezzy and Dirt were promoting it relentlessly for a 48 hour period, saying participants would get to celebrate Fox's birthday with him in person and get #wedshredded. Nary a word about it since then...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.