Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on!

We have touched on the topic of her gaslighting her followers on a couple of previous threads but you explained it brilliantly.

This is what got me as well - i wasn't going to go into the topic of how I got on and off sez (just because i've mentioned it a few times in the threads but loved reading all of yours!) but it comes down to gaslighting really.

I found her quite at the beginning, I think she only had like 15 videos on her account and I watched them all. I loved her positive attitude and she seemed like someone who was all about being strong (back then she did more handstands, yoga inversions and things like that), which inspired me. I then followed her religiously, did her stupid workouts, developed an ED, the usual "i follow sezza" starter pack.
I started questioning her when she lost her period but kept working out regularly and completely ignoring it. Her content became really repetitive as well with a lot of contradictions. I kept thinking to myself like "i'm sure you said the opposite last week", trying to read through the comments and not finding anything similar. I was like.. surely I'm not the only one thinking that. But I must have been right? In a way it felt so.. lonely and horrible, like am I the only one seeing something wrong here? And then she did the 5k runs while losing her period and got looaaads of comments on the fact that you really shouldn't do 2 workouts a day when you've lost your period. There was one comment which I interacted with and it had hundreds of likes and replies etc, it was a fairly nice one as well, no hate what so ever. I went back one day to read more replies and it was gone.. completely... and then it hit me :) Ofcourse I am not the only one seeing her questionable behaviours. She is just creating her own narrative, making you think that you're the only one thinking those things. I then found the sarahs day rants page and from there on GG etc.

I can just remember so vividly how I genuinely thought that I was going crazy. And then I found GG etc and it was like that "Spoiler alert" episode from HIMYM when the glass shatters. And it just kept shattering lol. Everything I had thought about her got validation. All of my passing thoughts that I threw in the "maybe it's just me" pile got some type of confirmation. It was a wonderful liberating moment haha.

I think that's one of the reasons why a lot of us cannot just stop following her and might get personal with her etc. Because that kind of gaslighting (raise your hand if you've been personally victimized by sarahs day lol), it felt personal. Especially after putting so much of my attention and energy into her and then being made to feel like this..

Look - this is why I didn't want to get into this topic lol, it always comes out as such a long rant haha. Well, rant over.
Thank you for your rant! It’s so interesting that so many people have had such similar Sarah’s Day journeys. I think you made such an important point about it feeling personal. So many people find it hard to completely cut ties with her and stop engaging with her content because of her gaslighting.

Reactions: 31
Sis needs to stop posting workout content. Her technique is compeltey out of whack. Someone commented that square hips would be better (it would) and she said nah lol. Just like with her diet, she has to overcomplicate things. Literally all you need to do is squat, deadlift and bench none of this weird half hover/half plank one hip elevated pulsing leg lift for 1 minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Another one from the old threads:
Them discussing sarah's weight on IG stories
Kurt: "I'm depressed."
Sarah: "I'm depressed too.. Just watching a vlog where Kurt was a big muscly rig and I was a skinny little rig."
Kurt: "Now I'm a little boy"
Sarah: "I'm a chubby chicken"
PS! She looked like this:
ff7b99336519d87c3fdd527954b31213.jpg

This accumulated with them starting (yet another) project comeback

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Just got the Deliciosly Ella App the other day because of all the mentions here haha
I love it! Works bug free, lots and lots of recipe and meditation, yoga, pilates etc. wow!
and the best - 1,50€ per month :love: and including a 7day trial. Whats not to love?

Anyways, maybe Sarah can take a look at it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
For the love of god, someone on that Sunee App “team” needs to read a book and take an English language course. The responses sound like two different people talking at the same time and mashing their replies together. Typos, spelling errors, run on sentences and nonsensical grammar - I feel like my own English skills are degrading as a result of reading them.
their comments literally sound like those scam emails single old ladies fall for and send their life savings to a guy in the the democratic republic of the congo

• Haha
Reactions: 66
It will be interesting to see how long she keeps Sunee going for. I really don’t see many people paying a second $120 for another year, and most fans who care enough to buy it at all would have bought it straight away. Beyond her die hard stans who is her target market? The recipes being all dairy free and gluten free significantly narrows your potential customers, and Sunee doesn’t have widespread advertising targeting outside of her direct fan base. So where will ongoing subscriptions and income come from?
Great point! And not to mention that her predominantly teenage fan base don't actually cook or grocery shop as much as a mature, adult audience. This product is so poorly researched and executed, it will surely be her undoing. She is far too narcissistic and immature to have pulled off such a complex and involved offering.

Reactions: 36
The point in her toes in these videos, ugh makes my own ankle hurt.
😳 so alarming! As someone who actually grew up dancing and has a classical ballet background, her “dance inspired” workouts are so so bad lol. These pictures show first hand that the technique isn’t there. Her feet are turned in.... like wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 43
😳 so alarming! As someone who actually grew up dancing and has a classical ballet background, her “dance inspired” workouts are so so bad lol. These pictures show first hand that the technique isn’t there. Her feet are turned in.... like wtf??
Agreed! I'm classically trained too for around 15 years and it makes me cringe so hard when she tries to be all balletic. Not only is it tbh quite insulting to those of us who spend years on the craft but also she just looks so crap in general. Her first campaign for the 101 daydreamers collection annoyed me bc she thought she was amazing doing all those "ballet" positions and moves but actually was doing nothing correct whatsoever. The fact Sophie (a professional dancer, whether its ballet or not) had to dance behind THAT was laughable. Anyway, as you said, her feet in this are just so bad as are her :dance inspired" workouts, because like you say... zero technique. So stop acting like you're professional at everything Sarah lmao

Reactions: 43
They have done no user testing before launch have they? Everything seems to be glitching and the big selling point "Have Sunee in your pocket when you go to the supermarket" is not even working, because the App seems to have trouble without Wifi :D

So we've got
- no nutritional info
- no cooking time
- no automatic converter for serving sizes
- no shopping list
just glitches and the argument that it lOoKs rEaLy pReTTy.

And her naturopath seems to have written an article about anything:
Adrenal Fatigue (not a thing)
Anaemic (talk to a doctor!)
Bloodshot eyes (talk to a doctor!)
Bronchitis (talk to a doctor!)
Is someone with access to the app able to somehow share these articles?? I work in public health and I'm interested to see what rubbish is in these - it makes me so annoyed because these things really need proper medical advice!

Reactions: 19
On her latest workout post. Imagine being such a boss babe who has designed her own active wear, yet, wearing lulu.
I think her and White Fox have gone their separate ways? She hasn't really answered questions like this before if the outfit wasn't White Fox or a collab and she hasn't mentioned White Fox or OOTD lately...?

• Wow
Reactions: 55
Sis needs to stop posting workout content. Her technique is completely out of whack. Someone commented that square hips would be better (it would) and she said nah lol. Just like with her diet, she has to overcomplicate things. Literally all you need to do is squat, deadlift and bench none of this weird half hover/half plank one hip elevated pulsing leg lift for 1 minute.
she replied to one comment asking if there was a reason she opens her hips to the side so much on the leg lifts/if it is to activate a certain muscle and she replied "outer glute and core"........ (I'm a certified personal trainer) there is no such thing as "outer glute". This is a common misconception that many uneducated fitness influencers talk about all the time. She's probably referring to the gluteus medius which sits at the top of the glute maximus. You don't have an "outer" glute Sarah and you would know that if you did a simple google search of the glute muscles, or ya know, if you were actually certified to give workout advice. but keep selling your workout programs..

Imagine asking a personal trainer what muscle is being activated in an exercise and they say "outer glute" instead of the anatomically correct term for the muscle..

Reactions: 62
3FA20C55-A26D-4334-A66E-9F4EA8A1E046.png

She should be the last person to give advice on maintaining balance. Sometimes I just can’t with this woman 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I think her and White Fox have gone their separate ways? She hasn't really answered questions like this before if the outfit wasn't White Fox or a collab and she hasn't mentioned White Fox or OOTD lately...?
I think she is still with them as she was wearing another new White Fox outfit yesterday morning. However, I have noticed that White Fox have been sending clothes to a lot of influencers including Natasha Oceane, Isabelle Clarke, and Sierra Furtado. Given the recent sales on her collections, I wouldn’t be surprised if they at least step down their level of partnership with her and release a major collection with another influencer. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah is fishing for a lulu deal. She has a personalised lulu mat that she uses in her workout vids all the time. She has also been wearing a lot of lulu recently.

Attachments

Reactions: 19
View attachment 392379

She should be the last person to give advice on maintaining balance. Sometimes I just can’t with this woman 🤦🏾‍♀️
Posts like this always make me think she's trying to justify something to herself more than trying to post cool, inspirational content. So she's having an off day. Big whoop. But it clearly is to her or she wouldn't post something like this. Babe needs to learn to chill.

And so it begins.. in other words “give me free tit
Whoever posted a few pages back that she hasn't mentioned the wedding in a while has obviously reminded her to start planning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.