Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is still not following Kurt's new IG. That's really weird. Your husband is starting a new thing and you won't even hit the follow button?

Reactions: 20
428CBBAA-90AC-4D99-A75C-4B5EE8378042.png

Iā€™ve finally been blocked by sissy šŸ„³šŸ„³
All because I replied to her story where she said ā€œthis is the type of meal your colleagues would be jealous of during your lunch breakā€ and I responded with ā€œnot really, I like a proper meal and I donā€™t like to restrict my dietā€ and I got blocked šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94
So Iā€™ve been catching up on the last couple of threads and I noticed that in the last couple of threads the following were mentioned: that they never actually go to the beach, that she probably doesnā€™t eat the food she makes, that itā€™s weird she puts half a banana in her smoothies and nothing else that isnā€™t powdered and they probably donā€™t have that much nutritional value, that she stopped using her heart rate monitor, and that she rarely wears her outfits from past releases. Now in the space of one day she addresses all of these points! I think sheā€™s been catching up on tattle while recovering from her lip filler.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
It doesn't look like Sezzzie approvesšŸ¤£šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Slightly OT but her bun looks crusty and dry as hell, what happened to her goal of getting her hair thicker and healthier? That surely ainā€™t it, the bun part looks hella dead and sheā€™s not helping it with this tight of a bun

Reactions: 21
Laughing hard guys. Someone on Reddit tested her ice cream and this is the before and after shot.

Wait for it........

93BDE54A-1210-4856-AFAD-4E401CFDCF1F.png

7EA04D62-4ADC-4650-A238-94C9AD01CECD.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 121
How is she even allowed to call that ice cream. Ice cream is ICED CREAM. That recipe is frozen banana. Which is fine if that's what you're into, but it's only going to taste of banana, and call it what it is.
Sheā€™s called it ā€˜Nice Creamā€™ which is what Joe Wicks in the UK calls his blended frozen banana.

Reactions: 19
I donā€™t know how you could call frozen banana slop ice cream but anyway. Whilst marvelling at the different green colour, I noticed the weird gap on the lower short side of the container. Kind of looks like how on store bought ice cream sometimes you have a pull tab that you need to remove to get the lid off....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I did find it weird on Kurt's stories when he asked "Sezzy approved?" And she responded "Sezzy MADE, Sezzy approved". But it looked kinda grim so maybe she did make it?

Although Kurt stories always make her looks so much more fun and natural (dare I say rEAl and RaW?) than she appears on her stories. She needs to take lessons from him.

Also anyone tried the Vegan tiramisu yet? I've been sent a lot of recipes that are apparently very similar but I can't compare.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I did find it weird on Kurt's stories when he asked "Sezzy approved?" And she responded "Sezzy MADE, Sezzy approved". But it looked kinda grim so maybe she did make it
I found that weird as well. Like why wouldn't it be "Sezzy approved" if she made it? It's almost like she made a point to reply like that because once again Kurt let something slip.

Regardless of who made it, it looks horrendous. If you can't tell what the protein/feature ingredient is...

Reactions: 26
Take a shot every time Sarah says ā€œrawā€. Hate that word šŸ˜‚
she is clearly on a post exercise/restriction manic high after this workout... one lot of stories, another lot of stories, a post, and a reflection about it.
I suppose it is the most excitement she gets in a day.

I found that weird as well. Like why wouldn't it be "Sezzy approved" if she made it? It's almost like she made a point to reply like that because once again Kurt let something slip.

Regardless of who made it, it looks horrendous. If you can't tell what the protein/feature ingredient is...
Agree that this was a slip up - Sarah documents everything so of course would of documented the cooking process if she did make everything. Plus the cardboard containers and disposable forks... definitely a tester recipe or something they are 'recreating' and taken 'inspiration' from a local restaurant

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I donā€™t know how you could call frozen banana slop ice cream but anyway. Whilst marvelling at the different green colour, I noticed the weird gap on the lower short side of the container. Kind of looks like how on store bought ice cream sometimes you have a pull tab that you need to remove to get the lid off....
A couple of threads back there was a screenshot of the woman who admitted she was the food stylist. I wonder if she would confirm all the food was store bought? We all know Sarah did a big food shop when they were finalising the app and we know a lot of the photos donā€™t match Sarahā€™s creations which look like vomit. Just another deception.

Reactions: 24
People asking where this weeks new recipes are........lets hope they are uploaded today.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's an infuriating mass of contradictions. On the one hand, her recipes are all super-healthy versions of "junk/comfort" foods. But eating her super-healthy banana bread for breakfast is "sneaky", suggesting it's not that good for you. Also, implying that some foods are sneaky and should be eaten in secret is a great way to promote an eating disorder.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
I was blocked on my actual Insta account after I commented that her story made no sense when she went after the guy that made her ā€˜custom windowsā€™. I then just got blocked on my finsta (fake insta) account by suggesting she not promote party food during a global pandemic where much of the world is in lockdown.
Wasnā€™t blocked from the sunnee page for posting the same thing but they deleted my comment... they really have very poor engagement on the business page

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I just dont think she would be getting lip fillers that frequently. I have mine done and 6 months later they have barely deflated. If she has ones that use hyaluronic acid as the filler they inflate and deflate with how hydrated she is or whether she has lip gloss on.

1ml is more than enough to look natural, She would have to have like 2-3ml in them, they look freaking bad!!
I dont think the absence was because of fillers this time around. It was more then a day since we saw her face, its been lost of the week since the launch.

I think she hasn't known what to do or say and has been hiding. Its been a disaster.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.