Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg her stans are eating her deodorant now 🤣 I have to admit this gave me a good laugh.
0F313348-BA0A-4E5B-8F03-8A8E5C97966B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
omg her stans are eating her deodorant now 🤣 I have to admit this gave me a good laugh. View attachment 389684
Idk about you guys but to me this honestly feels like they’re fishing for a response from Sarah.

Pitty Putty Toast
9/4 slice of GF DF invisible bread
1 Tbsp Pitty Putty
1 Tbsp Salt
1 handful buckwheat flower
1 content spoonful tropeka BCAA’s
Garnish with loose thread from your WFxSD set
Walla!

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Idk about you guys but to me this honestly feels like they’re fishing for a response from Sarah.

Pitty Putty Toast
9/4 slice of GF DF invisible bread
1 Tbsp Pitty Putty
1 Tbsp Salt
1 handful buckwheat flower
1 content spoonful tropeka BCAA’s
Garnish with loose thread from your WFxSD set
Walla!
HAHAHAHHA pitty putty toast I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her recent dilemma about not wanting to wake Focks up but wanting to check in on him... idk why they don’t have a baby monitor. I know her SIL Kate has one.

Reactions: 27
Got to make sure she’s constantly pointing her foot 🤦🏼‍♀️
Toe point paired with an over the top fake voice "aNyWay HeY", why can't she just be herself and talk normally when she gets on stories, surely it's exhausting putting on a voice everyday

Reactions: 37
Her recent dilemma about not wanting to wake Focks up but wanting to check in on him... idk why they don’t have a baby monitor. I know her SIL Kate has one.
I literally thought the same thing but then remembered that Scuzz don’t buy anything, so obviously no one ‘gifted’ her one when Fox was born. I don’t know what I would do without my monitor

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Is she giving everyone an update on what an epic failure her app has been

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know right! Especially when they are out in the podcast studio late at night.

Also, queue the whinge tonight that fox won’t go to sleep at 7pm 🤦🏻‍♀️ Maybe if you didn’t let him sleep until after 3pm he’d go down at a normal time.
And I only say this from very recent experience. My little guy had an unusually late and long nap yesterday which lead to a parties until 11pm. Not ideal haha

Reactions: 22
healthcode podcast - rising above online hate/bullying. Don't have time to recap but explains their deleting/blocking behaviour

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Toe point paired with an over the top fake voice "aNyWay HeY", why can't she just be herself and talk normally when she gets on stories, surely it's exhausting putting on a voice everyday
Her exaggerated mannerisms are SO irritating. The wrist flicking and throwing her arms around and pointing her toes. She tries so hard to be this dainty dancing little girl it’s so weird.

um is that a toilet brush on the floor.......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Hi all, I made an account here after learning of the SD/Sunee controversy. I have been following Sarah for years but finding myself needing more and more time in between her videos. Her comments about being an empath and why she wouldn't go on a reality tv show are so cringy.

As a semi-intermediate home cook, I wanted to review Sunee's recipes. You guys, this app is worse than you could imagine. I've seen comments about glitches, the price, the unqualified health "professionals" working with them, etc. But I haven't heard a lot about the ACTUAL recipes. Thing is, I have not gotten around to making anything yet, but only a handful of the 200+ recipes are what you would actually call recipes. The majority of the "recipes" are just common/expected ingredients cooked (mostly separately) and then assembled together. Even worse, a concerning about of the "recipes" are nothing more than a basic ingredient combo. There is a recipe for "eggy dippers" or some other dumb name like that.... it's just a soft boiled egg and toast. How is that a recipe? FYI SARAH THAT'S JUST A METHOD OF COOKING AN EGG AND A SLICE OF BREAD. WHY DID I PAY $40 FOR YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO BOIL AN EGG.

Another recipe is just almond butter, banana, and cinnamon wrapped in a tortilla and toasted. An enchilada recipe calls for store-bought organic enchilada sauce. Could you really not just whip up a simple homemade enchilada sauce? I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to assemble the 6 other enchilada ingredients she lists. Again, how on earth is this a recipe? This is an INGREDIENTS LIST MA'M.

I really love and respect good home cooks and food bloggers such as Handle the Heat and Half Baked Harvest who both have products but also post TONS of free content. This cooking app is a joke and the price is a slap in the face. It would still be lame if it was free but I can understand it's use for recipe inspiration or SUPER simple meals, there's nothing wrong with that. but the fact that Sarah insults the craft of healthy home cooking with the price of this app subscription is truly delusional. These recipes remind me of those cookbooks for teens marketed as easy recipes to feed the kids you are babysitting in the 90's.

Had to rant about this. Sarah presents herself as this innovative, healthy home cook and I truly cannot comprehend how she thought these recipes were legit.

• Heart
Reactions: 114
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.