Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a tit show and Sunee doesn’t even know how to answer the questions. Why weren’t substitutions listed? Coconut oil has a very low smoke temperature so shouldn’t be used in a lot of cooking. Why not do market research to see what ingredients are available in your key geographic locations?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
An

And they actually post great stuff regarding Indigenous Australia and buy Aboriginal artwork from the artists! The difference is insane. But yeah, Kyal and Kara are the coolest couple
First time poster, but a massive lurker. Kara is actually a qualified physiotherapist as well, before they went on the block and started their renovating/homewares careers. My husband and I love them!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The engagement on the Sunee gram is very low. Only a handful of comments on some posts
I just looked at the Sarah’s Day Squad group and other Sarah’s Day Facebook groups and there have been no posts about the app since the lunch day. After a typical launch like this, people would typically be posting pics of the food they have made etc. But nothing. Says a lot.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
LOVED that she mentioned the remaining Reno video today! Absolutely couldn't have been done without a few potted plants!

Also I doubt that she got LOADS of DMs yesterday from people asking where she was/if she's alright.
She's known to go AWOL when she gets Botox/fillers and hasn't been hugely active all week due to the Sunee flop (and now it seems maybe also to get a fillers top up). She also did some office snaps and showed she was at her weird sponsored alcohol free picnic so people knew what she was up too.
Surely people aren't that concerned? Seemed a weird thing to say to me unless her Stan's are just THAT needy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
What a tit show and Sunee doesn’t even know how to answer the questions. Why weren’t substitutions listed? Coconut oil has a very low smoke temperature so shouldn’t be used in a lot of cooking. Why not do market research to see what ingredients are available in your key geographic locations?
Is the recipe right because I had to add a cup, still love it tho.... wtf??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yes, the lip mole is looking more prominent than usual - ANOTHER top up of lip filler??

View attachment 387581View attachment 387582
I just dont think she would be getting lip fillers that frequently. I have mine done and 6 months later they have barely deflated. If she has ones that use hyaluronic acid as the filler they inflate and deflate with how hydrated she is or whether she has lip gloss on.

1ml is more than enough to look natural, She would have to have like 2-3ml in them, they look freaking bad!!

• Sick
Reactions: 30
I would like to see Sarah do an instagram live, though I know she wouldn't. It would be too hard to control the narrative. But personally I really like when people do them.

Reactions: 24
I'm in Canada and Earthy Andy's physical cookbook is $20 on Amazon or she links how get it from a local book shop...

She's a vegan but her IG shows TONNES of cooking content so you don't HAVE to buy her book.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
B6F356FE-81A6-433F-B5CB-F25628399F69.png

I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s a bit much? Especially boxing to finish with if it’s less than 40 mins? I normally workout 45 mins a day max and that kicks my butt 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 387882

I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s a bit much? Especially boxing to finish with if it’s less than 40 mins? I normally workout 45 mins a day max and that kicks my butt 😅
Exactly! My coach always told me if you go hard enough for 30 to 40 minutes, your workouts don't actually need to be any longer than that. Also, if you CAN go for longer You've gotta ask yourself did u really give 100%?!

Reactions: 26
A bit OT but, what’s going on with the sunee page and having no picture right at the start beginning? I remember the 3x3 photos created one large photo and now it’s all out of whack. I’m not an Instagram guru so don’t know how this would happen?
E36C3F93-7051-4726-9C67-A66424DAD4EE.png
C11F1BE2-3F95-4C12-86D0-1DB6874B904A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.