Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sezzzie's response make sense to anyone? I've reread it about 6 times and I just don't get it!
What?
It’s been mentioned before but US and AU cups measurements are different. She has no idea of this or conversations with recipes development - eg one cup isn’t always 250g depending on the ingredient.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I just think she doesn’t know the difference between volume and mass...
Or just wants to befeatured on celeb spellcheck again

• Haha
Reactions: 51
If her recipe says “1 cup” I think the person is wondering if that is 250 ml. She is saying a cup can be +/- 10 ml so her recipe might actually be 240 or 260 ml if you need a conversion. It would depend on the cup she used to make the recipe. I doubt it matters, probably will taste the same either way (not great).

It would make more sense if her recipe just said 250ml in the first place... I don’t have the app but from screenshots she’s all over the place with her metric and imperial. Plus she keeps changing the quantities in the recipes anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️. Better off getting recipes elsewhere...

• Wow
Reactions: 28
20210118_103314.jpg

I dont think ill ever be able to get past how absurdly gigantic those chompers are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Do you think that’s what she looks like when she naturally runs or does she run like that for the thigh gap? 🤦‍♀️ Weird either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This guy HAS to be following Sarah, it’s her to a T 😅

Thanks to whoever shared this account in the last thread, it’s a goldmine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Goodness gracious, are they all illiterate? You are running a BUSINESS. The occasional spelling gaff happens to everyone, but this is just out of control.

I was blocked on my actual Insta account after I commented that her story made no sense when she went after the guy that made her ‘custom windows’. I then just got blocked on my finsta (fake insta) account by suggesting she not promote party food during a global pandemic where much of the world is in lockdown.
Wasn’t blocked from the sunnee page for posting the same thing but they deleted my comment... they really have very poor engagement on the business page
This is why there are a handful of comments on each post. Literally, a handful. Because they delete everything that isn't glowingly positive

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Or how she runs like a goose!
That footwear looks like the disposable slippers you get at fancy spas before a massage/treatment. Not something you wear in front of the general public.

This is a bit OT but I wonder what Scuzzy's sisters think of the work she's had done to her face. The three of them used to look verrrry similar, but now Scuz looks more like a cousin than a sister because of how much she's changed her face. If someone who shared a striking resemblance to me started to drastically change their physical appearance, I dont think I could help but feel like "maybe there's something wrong with the way I look" (however unwarranted that feeling may be). Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?!

Reactions: 31
That footwear looks like the disposable slippers you get at fancy spas before a massage/treatment. Not something you wear in front of the general public.

This is a bit OT but I wonder what Scuzzy's sisters think of the work she's had done to her face. The three of them used to look verrrry similar, but now Scuz looks more like a cousin than a sister because of how much she's changed her face. If someone who shared a striking resemblance to me started to drastically change their physical appearance, I dont think I could help but feel like "maybe there's something wrong with the way I look" (however unwarranted that feeling may be). Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?!
I think she is getting older, her demographic remains younger (overall, that is - there are many exceptions) and she is feeling mounting pressure to look young given she is so publicly visible on her forum. I think her sisters are probably aware she feels that way.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone have the app - is it really only 4 new recipes this week, and ones a smoothie and ones a cheesecake? So really only 1 new main meal????? For $120.

Also sorry to double post but after a week of being live Sunee has already dropped out of the free app 200 charts.. awkward!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.