Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To keep those 3x 3 grids looking correct you have to post 3 photos at a time. I think they are annoying tbh, which one are you supposed to comment on?

Reactions: 26
I'm in Canada and Earthy Andy's physical cookbook is $20 on Amazon or she links how get it from a local book shop...

She's a vegan but her IG shows TONNES of cooking content so you don't HAVE to buy her book.

I went and had a look at Andrea's page. On launch of her cookbook she did a giveaway of 3 vitamixes and signed copies of her book - great prize! I think since then she's done more giveaways. Her book is on the US bestseller list now. On the post below, she has over 25,000 comments, which is awesome! And in the post look how many people she thanks, so, so many and lists their insta handles which is good exposure for them too. And she honestly just seems so genuinely happy and appreciative.

I think Sarah's missed a huge opportunity not doing a book. All her stans seem to want one, and just because you do a book doesn't mean you can't also do an app (I think Earthy Andy is doing exactly that and now this book has given her even more exposure). Maybe Sarah couldn't find a publisher who would publish a book with her - especially given all her restrictions and misinformation.

(Edited for a typo - Sarah might be okay with them but I can't stand them haha)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I mean I highly doubt people would be jealous of that 😂 also, that chicken looks like twisties (doubt it tastes as good though)
369A76AD-1A08-4F54-B849-9BCBDA7B91F3.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I mean I highly doubt people would be jealous of that 😂 also, that chicken looks like twisties (doubt it tastes as good though)View attachment 387922
omg, the first thing that came to my mind was Cardi B saying "OMG what is that? WHAT IS THAT? because WTF is that, is that salad with peanuts? is it chicken? can someone tell me what is supposed to be?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Kurt's insta bio says MD of sunee app....as in Managing Director? How can #bossbabe not be the MD of her own 5 year passion project?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
omg, the first thing that came to my mind was Cardi B saying "OMG what is that? WHAT IS THAT? because WTF is that, is that salad with peanuts? is it chicken? can someone tell me what is supposed to be?
HAHAHAHA I actually don’t know what it is or why I thought it was chicken 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Yikes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Kurt's insta bio says MD of sunee app....as in Managing Director? How can #bossbabe not be the MD of her own 5 year passion project?
I thought it was MD as in Doctor of Medicine LOL, the worst part is it made sense in my head and continued scrolling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Those salads look like they are in takeaway containers...? Fox looks like he’s having leftovers though.

Reactions: 27

Absolutely no hate towards these people but a couple of reviews on youtube about the Sunee app.. I just honestly don't see how life changing and creative a recipe roulette wheel is but anyways

Also watched an old Sarahs vlog and the shift between her and Kurts relationship is crazy..

Reactions: 22

Absolutely no hate towards these people but a couple of reviews on youtube about the Sunee app.. I just honestly don't see how life changing and creative a recipe roulette wheel is but anyways

Also watched an old Sarahs vlog and the shift between her and Kurts relationship is crazy..
I haven’t watched these but no doubt they’re kissing Sarah’s ass in hopes that she will comment on the video or share the video with her stans on Instagram🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think it might mean Marketing Director?

100% someone made the sunee recipes and gave them to her to "taste test" in the takeaway containers. Who takes a picnic to the beach in takeaway containers including a plastic fork?? Either that or she just bought a meal from her local and will copy down the ingredients for the app :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm 90% sure the YT reviews are organised by Sunee/Sarah's Day prior to the release. They of course understand how influencer marketing can get their name out there :unsure:

Reactions: 12
MD means managing director. Sarah is probably founder and CEO. When you have your own business you can assign any title you want. Probably the only way either of them would get such a title

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think it might mean Marketing Director?

100% someone made the sunee recipes and gave them to her to "taste test" in the takeaway containers. Who takes a picnic to the beach in takeaway containers including a plastic fork?? Either that or she just bought a meal from her local and will copy down the ingredients for the app :LOL:
In kurt's story he ask's SD if the food was sezzy approved🤔 lol maybe it was not made by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Came across this write up about Sarah last night and thought I’d share. Obviously it can be related to many a health and fitness influencer, but it’s still interesting the thoughts the writer shares. It echos a lot of sentiments here, so hopefully any stans that come across this thread read this link too.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.