Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, I have never noticed how much she edits her eyes until now!!! I had a little scroll back on her IG and it's so obvious. I am normally really good at spotting bad photoshops but I totally missed this, no way I can unsee it.

I totally understand occasionally retouching photos, and even brightening up eyes if the lighting isn't great, but why on earth would you want the whites of your eyes to be so bright??? What a weird thing for her to want to fix.

Just look at the difference between her and Kurt's. What the heck!?
It's just a preset BaBe 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her video is more of a critic of herself than Sarah’s. For those who can’t watch the whole thing, she basically unfollowed Sarah because she was becoming too much like her, which was preventing her from being herself. She also trashes tattle at the end 😒

If she is making such a huge deal about unfollowing Sarah, she needs serious help. Most of us just casually unfollow if we don’t like someone online, without having to make a 20+ min video about it.
Go look at her instagram page, it’s scary how much she was Sarah. Like terrifying.

Reactions: 8
I'm 26 and found Sarah in 2016 because I has some mild acne problems. I loved that she wasn't pushing the chicken, rice, broccoli mentality that was in for all the fitness people back then. And I liked that she did different types of workouts like weights, yoga, pilates, swimming, body weight stuff or just going for a walk. Her approach sounded pretty balanced and healthy to me. And I was also planning on going to uni and at that time she was still attending and had her part time job. I sort of ignored the discrepancy between her "I eat so much" narrative and the actual stuff she ate which was mostly salads with apple cider vinegar and some fish.

Then I acutally went to uni and she quit and later moved into that beach apartment with Kurt and her biggest accomplishments were working out and hanging her laundry. Plus I don't have the beach close to my place and her lifestyle was not relatable at all anymore. But I still watched because I liked her vibe and it still motivated me in some way.

Then came the spider bite stuff and the CIN3 and the pregnancy and she got more and more annoying, especially with the mountain of insta stories she put out every day. I stopped watching her videos and stories when she announced the pregnancy because I don't want to see all the baby content. When I though of her again in early 2020 I was disgusted at how much she shows Fox all the time and uses him for engagement.

When I googled "Sarah's Day criticism", I found GG and Tattle :D

Reactions: 22
Hahaha. I’m pretty sure I still have this on my computer (I didn’t pay for it!!). It was horrible. I think it was both lettuce and tomato to steer clear from. Breakfast was one cup of oats or protein shake. Lunch was something like protein and some veggies or rice. Dinner was similar I think. And people paid $80 for this tit. I remember her and Steve celebrating when they earned their first million from it!
Lolll and if anyone had any questions at all, she'd answer "Google it babe!" Hahaha.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Rates 3.2 with 58 reviews on UK app store. Someone needs to contact all.the major health research companies in the world. It seems Sarah has managed to create a cure for PCOS as apparently it can be reversed.

3368A943-4944-4586-8036-7DA8C23151EE.jpeg

9A68EB0F-FFC6-479E-81A7-FA91E254C71E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Seriously tho.. what is she doing to her lips?!
I screenshot this too! I haven’t watched Sarah’s stories (apart from the night where Fox was screaming) in ages so I haven’t seen her in forever 😱😱 I couldn’t believe those lips! And the hair slicked back, how is that going to help her hair growth?
I couldn’t help but notice how fast that lady at the swings ran away when she saw Sarah coming. Doesn’t seem like Sarah has any perception about the people around her.
Lastly, how convenient that she mentions the full house tour today just after someone spoke about it here the other day.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Does she really crave attention and admiration that much that she needs people to congratulate her for literally just making her bed!?
And could we again mention the sheets ? Is she really washing those mustard sheets every week, putting them back on the same day (as someone here suggested) or is she actually the proud grab life Sezz she proclaims herself to be and they sleep in the same sheets with Abby since they've moved in? Such a domestic princess should have at least 2 sets of sheets. If she had, we would see it in the amount of "dots" of her stories.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I was watching Sarahs old YouTube videos and even in just three years I can’t believe how much she seems to have aged?

Reactions: 18
Oh stupid me put the buckwheat flour into a wet container for storage... Jeez, these replies.
I think they may mean how long to store in fridge/freezer?? Lots of recipes apps have a frozen symbol if it can be frozen, or it will say ‘safe in the fridge for up to 3 days’

These thing are obvious to us as adults but she probably should have included that info. I'd always have to ask my mum questions like that when I was 14/15.

Reactions: 23
Seriously tho.. what is she doing to her lips?!
did you notice the big bump on the side of her bottom lip?? has that always been there

Off Topic, but I've just been reminded of who scuzzy and dirt wish they could be.

@KyalandKara

Surfy, young kids, brand ambassadors, renovators.
And just really nice genuine people.
holy tit they actually surf and renovate lmaoo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
did you notice the big bump on the side of her bottom lip?? has that always been there

holy tit they actually surf and renovate lmaoo
Yep she’s always had that mole/lump there. These videos really drew attention to it though since we’re all looking at the big lips!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
An
Off Topic, but I've just been reminded of who scuzzy and dirt wish they could be.

@KyalandKara

Surfy, young kids, brand ambassadors, renovators.
And just really nice genuine people.
And they actually post great stuff regarding Indigenous Australia and buy Aboriginal artwork from the artists! The difference is insane. But yeah, Kyal and Kara are the coolest couple

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh stupid me put the buckwheat flour into a wet container for storage... Jeez, these replies.
LMAO ‘Would never want to put out blanket statements for storage’ but quite happy to do so for nutrition, fitness and serious medical conditions. What a bunch of absolute bleeping morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 111
You guys have covered everything so well, I’ve been keeping up and following along! I agree with everything. Last semester I finished my culinary program, and I was aware that I would be naturally bitter about sunee because a cookbook or app or any food-related project would be my dream and it pisses me off that she can do it because she has a large following and a lot of money. So I tried to observe with an open mind. I watched the YouTube video of the girl trying some of the recipes and I agree with what some of you said about how it’s definitely for beginners that don’t typically cook. Which is fine, I try not to judge people because I cook at my job professionally. Obviously we’ve seen the errors and watched them tweak posted recipes which is disturbing, and don’t get me started on the damn price, the passive-aggressive comments (I mean honestly what business could survive with this kind of reaction to customers??) BUT I have to draw the line at that peanut satay sauce. 😂 NO!! IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE RUNNY WTF WAS THAT. I mean I have a peanut sauce that has coconut sugar and agave nectar for some close friends of mine. It’s still RUNNY. And another culinary sin I’ve noticed with a lot of her stuff is she doesn’t sear meat? Ever?? Or her chicken always looks dry which I know has been mentioned. And I’m sorry there’s no way Kurt likes everything she makes. I’m a professional and my fiancé gives kind critiques when needed and that helps me get better! If you really love cooking you will happily take on multiple opinions, especially because everyone’s palette is different. And I am so so so so sick of the “I don’t track calories I just intuitively eat” That always sounds awesome but some people need to track as a tool for health or weight or physical issues, it is not always a bad thing. Anything in the health/wellness world can be a bad thing if taken to extremes.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She was so different before. It's incredible how much she has changed. It's sad she doesn't show any love towards Kurt anymore. I know things are different at the beginning of a relationship, but she treats him so bad now.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
The engagement on the Sunee gram is very low. Only a handful of comments on some posts

Reactions: 17
Yes, the lip mole is looking more prominent than usual - ANOTHER top up of lip filler??

043A9739-32E8-48E4-BE39-4C0857772399_1_201_a.jpeg
ED8C4E6C-1B4F-473C-9AD2-E57A3A6F058D_1_201_a.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.