Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or was anyone else concerned about Kurt pulling Fox away like that and telling him to get lost. I would never speak to my child like that, and then for Sarah to upload it to all her followers to see?
Yeeeeaaa.....My husband and I have a child who is 2.5 yrs and we are very mindful of modeling to her how we would want her to act. Meaning, we instead say “...please don’t walk on what I’m drawing....That hurts my feelings...”Or something like that. Same goes for how my husband and I talk to each other around her. Kids watch and listen to what you are doing.
Now that DOESN’T mean that you can’t make mistakes, because you will; we ALL do.

Reactions: 29
Her lips are soooo big. So many influencers are having to get their lip filler dissolved and start again, which is a bit of a process. It will be interesting to see if she has to do something like that soon? Idk how she will try to explain that one!

Reactions: 19
Is it just me or was anyone else concerned about Kurt pulling Fox away like that and telling him to get lost. I would never speak to my child like that, and then for Sarah to upload it to all her followers to see?
Nah, it looks more playful to me. Like Fox kept coming and trying to draw on his picture and Kurt made it into a sort of game. I'd probably talk to my daughter like that, all with a playful tone, not angry

Reactions: 22
Gold medal for cleaning your house & making your bed 🥇

"...even though he doesn't really like toys, but whatever"
"Little blonde beach bum"

Change the record, BABE, & just let your toddler
~💫BE💫~ End of the world if he grows up not liking the beach or chooses something other than being a tradie. Show him how to play with his toys. It doesn't make him special because you SAY he doesn't like them. Noone cares if a kid plays with toys or not. It's nothing to really brag about? Weird flex, but ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Correct me if I’m wrong, as I only started watching Sarah in 2018, but did she ever do any collaborations with other YT creators? Australia has a big influencer/YouTube community, and I always found it surprising that she’s never interacted with any one (or left Cronulla lol). I think we saw her talk to Pia & Kane once, but only bc they were at the same Bondi Sands photo shoot....

Anyone who watched Sarah for a long time know if she did collabs or have influencer friends?
Years ago when she still lived at home with her parents she was invited to an event and it was yoga on the water. She made a huge point in saying she doesn’t like those events and it’s not really her vibe but still went and reiterated it wasn’t her thing. She was invited to fashion week and went alone. She went to the adidas workout with Karlie Kloss and went out with some of the girls the night before but fretted about what they would eat them got back to the hotel and complained she had a sore belly cause of where they went.

So no, I don’t really think she has many influencer friends and doesn’t do collabs or hang with other people unless it brings her an income 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Hold up. Am I missing something? You’re the boss here and the “queen of work/life balance” but your employee had to organise a celebration lunch? Not you, the boss, to thank your employees for all their hard work deleting comments this week? You suck not just as a person and influencer but as a boss too!
Yep agree. And of course she had to make a comment about every one else getting to enjoy the Moët. Just had to sneak in a higher-than-thou comment.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
even with Andy, Sarah tried to avoid her and didnt respond to her comments suggesting they meet up. Sarah actually then bumped into Andy somewhere which I feel forced her hand to schedule a hang out, lol. Obviously didnt want to interrupt any possible chances at a proposal or was too busy sulking about it to enjoy others company. I really think her lack of collaborations are part of her business model somehow (not sure how strategic this can be, but I think it is) but that she is also a true loner and has no idea how to handle herself with others or strangers, or in situations out of her control.

Sarah would have been invited to sooo many influencer events and holidays, and have we seen her go to one??

Eta - I know Trashy reached out to Sarah to collab and “she didnt reply”. Which is understandable, i’d avoid that trainwreck too
So true! She would have been invited to 100s of fun events, some where she could have been flown across the world! So strange that she didn’t capitalise on this stuff.
Makes me so envious- give me the free holidays! I’d make the most of it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dude..... have you seen this yet?
Her video is more of a critic of herself than Sarah’s. For those who can’t watch the whole thing, she basically unfollowed Sarah because she was becoming too much like her, which was preventing her from being herself. She also trashes tattle at the end 😒

If she is making such a huge deal about unfollowing Sarah, she needs serious help. Most of us just casually unfollow if we don’t like someone online, without having to make a 20+ min video about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I reckon she doesn’t ever go out and see people cause it’s too much work to walk like a crab/deformed pigeon for too long and risk her none existen thigh gap being exposed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I started following her at about 36. She was a bit younger than me obviously but I really liked her content. She seemed down to earth and normal back then. I bought some of her crappy activewear which literally fell apart after a few months and I used some of the workouts from her e-book (which I borrowed from someone, I never actually bought the content). I drink her pink powder tit and it did nothing. And then I fell pregnant and stopped watching her for a while and I could no longer do the crazy sweaty shredder workouts. After a few weeks, I checked back in and to my surprise she had revealed she was pregnant, too. It was actually quite exciting because I figured I could subscribe back to her channel and go through the journey and watch hers. This is where the disconnect began.

Her wanting a completely intervention free birth did not resonate with me, but at the same time, childbirth is extremely personal and I completely respected her decision. I did start questioning her when it appeared that neither she nor her baby were doing so well and yet she was absolutely adamant to stick to the original plan. I suspected it was very much to uphold an image both externally and internally. It didn’t sit well.

I found her birth vlog very confronting and I was mildly disgusted by her portrayal of the medical staff that were there to help her. When I had my baby, I had nothing but absolute respect, awe and gratitude for the wonderful doctors and nurses that worked tirelessly to ensure I had a safe delivery of my baby. But her vlog consisted of her bouncing up and down on her fitness ball moaning about how everyone was trying to sabotage her perfect holistic natural birth.

This was the beginning of the end. I do agree that after she had Fox, she became a different person and absolutely intolerable. That on top of all of the scandals, the money grabbing, the Kurt shaming, the constant silencing and deleting (myself included when I questioned how she’d failed to proofread her stupid app in the theee years it took to develop), spelt the end.

in all the years I followed her, it is as though she was emotionally and intellectually stunted. She has not grown as a person. She’s immature. The bipoc controversy and her response was sickeningly juvenile.
I agree with your comments so much. She was most relatable and fun around the time she was getting over the break up with Mitch/getting together with Kurt. Her content was starting to get very over sponsored and materialistic but something really turned a corner with the pregnancy and Fox. Sometimes I wonder if she suffered from pre and post partum depression or anxiety with Fox because her personality became quite different starting around then. It’s like she took a good thing and became an exaggerated, inauthentic version of herself. I remember that birth vlog - I also respected her right to choose a natural birth and even understood her disappointment when it didn’t go her way but she was so disrespectful to the doctors who were only trying to provide the best and safest care for her and her son. She complained about them and showed zero respect for their medical advice. It was so ugly to watch.

Reactions: 24
Sunee app since yesterday (In Australia) has gone from 3.1 stars to 3 stars, from #2 Health and Fitness free apps to #4 and from #56 overall free apps to #137.
where will Sunee app be next month? Stay tuned

Sunee app since yesterday (In Australia) has gone from 3.1 stars to 3 stars, from #2 Health and Fitness free apps to #6 and from #56 overall free apps to #137.
where will Sunee app be next month? Stay tuned
actually, #6 in Health and Fitness 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I really don’t get why she is always reminding us how fox doesn’t like toys or he’s so wild and a beach baby blah blah blah

like does she think that impresses people? Or like...???? Why?!

and her post saying she is so content and happy with life right now, then why is she CONSTANTLY complaining

Reactions: 45
I really don’t get why she is always reminding us how fox doesn’t like toys or he’s so wild and a beach baby blah blah blah

like does she think that impresses people? Or like...???? Why?!

and her post saying she is so content and happy with life right now, then why is she CONSTANTLY complaining
The Fox thing adds to her “Beach babe lifestyle” she tries to portray, interesting since she never goes to the beach 🤷🏻‍♀️
The whole “I’m so happy and content” thing, the way I see it she has never been so exposed and criticised before and she is trying to convince herself and everyone else that she is not affected by it, but girl you are trying so hard you are making it obvious 🙈

Reactions: 26
even with Andy, Sarah tried to avoid her and didnt respond to her comments suggesting they meet up. Sarah actually then bumped into Andy somewhere which I feel forced her hand to schedule a hang out, lol. Obviously didnt want to interrupt any possible chances at a proposal or was too busy sulking about it to enjoy others company. I really think her lack of collaborations are part of her business model somehow (not sure how strategic this can be, but I think it is) but that she is also a true loner and has no idea how to handle herself with others or strangers, or in situations out of her control.

Sarah would have been invited to sooo many influencer events and holidays, and have we seen her go to one??

Eta - I know Trashy reached out to Sarah to collab and “she didnt reply”. Which is understandable, i’d avoid that trainwreck too
I remember that! That’s how I got into SD - Ashy Bines kept talking about her when she did her pantry organisation video. I always thought Ashy was a bloody moron from the get go, but I was so addicted to watching her videos. Then I started watching SD and loved her instantly. I ate a ‘paleo based’ diet, bought Tropeaka - the works! But when I tried the Tropeaka Super Greens or whatever the green powder is that SD used to rave about being really yum and realised it actually tasted like grass clippings, that’s what I knew she was full of tit. I draw so many comparisons between Ashy and Sarah’s influencer career trajectory. Both rose to the top quickly and had cult-like followings, but then started getting equal amounts of people who wisened up to their bullshit and problematic behaviour. That being said, I think Ashy came out of this better than Sarah. She’s kind of irrelevant these days, but at least she’s actually done a PT course in the past, bought out her own line of activewear that is really inclusive in sizing and an app that has more than just fucked recipes on it. She also seems to have genuine relationships with people. Never in a million years would I have thought I’d be saying Ashy Bines is less problematic than Sarah, but here we are. That would absolutely kill Sarah too hahah.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The Fox thing adds to her “Beach babe lifestyle” she tries to portray, interesting since she never goes to the beach 🤷🏻‍♀️
The whole “I’m so happy and content” thing, the way I see it she has never been so exposed and criticised before and she is trying to convince herself and everyone else that she is not affected by it, but girl you are trying so hard you are making it obvious 🙈
I feel like you’ve hit the nail exactly on the head- she’s so busy trying to project something she can get adoration/money from.... she has no sense of self, there’s no real Sarah there’s just this sims version of herself. She doesn’t look remotely happy in that post! The crown is slipping 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
new title suggestion “My marriage is on the rocks, I’m ignoring Fox, if you badmouth my app then I’ll dox.”

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.