Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new title suggestion “My marriage is on the rocks, I’m ignoring Fox, if you badmouth my app then I’ll dox.”
I like that! Except maybe we should try include Sunee in the title so it’ll come up when people search Sunee on google!
“My marriage is on the rocks, I’m ignoring Fox, if you badmouth Sunee then I’ll dox” or something 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I like that! Except maybe we should try include Sunee in the title so it’ll come up when people search Sunee on google!
“My marriage is on the rocks, I’m ignoring Fox, if you badmouth Sunee then I’ll dox” or something 😊
Good idea!

Reactions: 10
I think her next big (and easy) project will be releasing a cookbook. She already has over 200 recipes and she’ll add a few new ones so app buyers can still waste their money.

By this time she can say she’s been working on this secret project for 5 years.

————
When she gets bored of the app, due to people buying a yearly membership. She will
Be stuck creating recipes each month to fulfil the contract. Kind of hard to escape that flop.

Reactions: 18
new title suggestion “My marriage is on the rocks, I’m ignoring Fox, if you badmouth my app then I’ll dox.”
Your name 💀 I was going to mwntion how Sarah's new thing seems to be "love that for me" "love that for us" "love that for you" but I didn't know if I was being too petty. 😂 Really irritatds me hearing it 6 times each story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Your name 💀 I was going to mwntion how Sarah's new thing seems to be "love that for me" "love that for us" "love that for you" but I didn't know if I was being too petty. 😂 Really irritatds me hearing it 6 times each story 😂
Yes! It’s such a teenager/early 20’s influencer thing to say and it’s actually losing popularity with them. It’s so odd hearing her say it and funny that she only started now that it’s no longer “cool.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this is a bit picky but if you had all that money and renovated a house yourself wouldn't you make the lay out make more sense regarding bedrooms? Fox just seems really far away from them at night, and if it were a normal person I'd kind of think 🤷 tit happens you make it work. But if I had the choice I'd make sure my baby's bedroom was right near mine. Maybe I'm being paranoid beings I also still mostly cosleep with my 1 year old because I'm terrified of her being in the next room (our doors are literally about 5" apart) in the event of a fire, break in etc. 🙈 Where would baby go if they had another? Just doesn't make sense to me, since she had a choice.

Reactions: 28
I remember that! That’s how I got into SD - Ashy Bines kept talking about her when she did her pantry organisation video. I always thought Ashy was a bloody moron from the get go, but I was so addicted to watching her videos. Then I started watching SD and loved her instantly. I ate a ‘paleo based’ diet, bought Tropeaka - the works! But when I tried the Tropeaka Super Greens or whatever the green powder is that SD used to rave about being really yum and realised it actually tasted like grass clippings, that’s what I knew she was full of tit. I draw so many comparisons between Ashy and Sarah’s influencer career trajectory. Both rose to the top quickly and had cult-like followings, but then started getting equal amounts of people who wisened up to their bullshit and problematic behaviour. That being said, I think Ashy came out of this better than Sarah. She’s kind of irrelevant these days, but at least she’s actually done a PT course in the past, bought out her own line of activewear that is really inclusive in sizing and an app that has more than just fucked recipes on it. She also seems to have genuine relationships with people. Never in a million years would I have thought I’d be saying Ashy Bines is less problematic than Sarah, but here we are. That would absolutely kill Sarah too hahah.
nah trashy cunty scummy ashy bines can get fucked too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I literally have no idea who Ashy Bines is 🙈 did she have beef with Sarah?
LOL - look up ashy bines. she's nothing special. where im from in Australia (GC) a lot of girls look like Sarah and ashy and think they're influencers.. its the place of 'image' if you will.
nothing spesh but they think they are ;)

Reactions: 9
I literally have no idea who Ashy Bines is 🙈 did she have beef with Sarah?
This is what AB looks like. Literally exactly like SD, but maybe 3 or 4 years older. Similar problematic background (I remember AB released some kind of food based e-book that was a disaster), there's tonnes of stuff about her on Google. She should be a cautionary tale to other unqualified, greedy influencers, but instead it seems Scuz has made it her personal mission to follow in AB's footsteps!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
This is what AB looks like. Literally exactly like SD, but maybe 3 or 4 years older. Similar problematic background (I remember AB released some kind of food based e-book that was a disaster), there's tonnes of stuff about her on Google. She should be a cautionary tale to other unqualified, greedy influencers, but instead it seems Scuz has made it her personal mission to follow in AB's footsteps!
😳😳😳 they do look the same! 🙈 Influencers... the only job where having no qualifications is preferable 🙄

Reactions: 21
When she said lettuce has too much sugar or something 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I’m 28 and I actually found Sarah through the Health Code. Someone on another podcast Facebook group recommended it as a healthy living/diet/fitness podcast. I listened to a couple episodes and then looked her up on YouTube. This was at the start of lockdown in the UK in late March. I got hooked and went back to her first video ever and watched literally all of them up until her baby announcement (that vid was cute, but I could tell her focus was changing into “mummy” “bossbabe” vibes and it wasn’t for me anymore). Her vids were a great distraction, but in hindsight it wasn’t healthy watching 5+ videos a day lol. I found her first videos good, she was really humble back then and I was genuinely happy for her when she got sent that Nutribullet, met Kurt, did that first fitness meetup, etc.

There were some red flags, but nothing to really push me over the edge. Again, I just lost interest when she got pregnant and I found other channels I liked better. I found it odd that she was GF/DF by choice, thinking it is healthier. Nothing against DF, I’m vegan :) but her idea of healthy foods is so backwards. Just eat whole foods, mostly plant based! Her multiple workouts per day never reallyyyy struck me as odd because I like a two workout day myself sometimes, but I think there is a lot of restrictive behavior that happens off camera.

I’m ashamed that I almost bought Tropeaka powders, but the customs price for shipping to the UK stopped me! I’ve never bought any SD related products. At one point I screenshotted a picture after she cut her hair shorter and even showed it to my sister saying “her hair is so cute, I want to cut my hair like this” (embarrassing to admit lol), but my hair is thin and ashy blonde just like Sarah’s natural(!) hair.

From May 2020 until December I took a break, so I missed a lot of the recent scandals (bushfires, BIPOC, etc). I got sucked back in a few weeks ago and have since read through all the GG and Tattle threads. I previously read GOMI threads about Healthy Living Bloggers, so Tattle is right up my alley. I love hearing the unfiltered opinions and reactions to her carefully curated “instastories” and videos.

I’m so curious what her average age demographic is.. a few people I know and some of my favorite vegan YouTubers follow her and I want to reach out to them and be like “wake upppp this chick is nuts,” but I haven’t. Haha.

Off topic, but I just started following Earthy Andy and wow - it’s refreshing to see someone who is actually loving towards her partner! When is the last time Sarah was slightly affectionate to Kurt on camera?? Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“house toooo-wa!!” i don’t even know why i still watch her she makes my blood boil!

i hate how hard she pushes the beachy surf “yeah the boys” my child hates toys. i never see her at the beach and fox is always playing with toys/watching tv. she so badly wants to believe everything she writes about this being the best time of her life but she is far too selfish and self centred to enjoy motherhood.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I know this is a bit picky but if you had all that money and renovated a house yourself wouldn't you make the lay out make more sense regarding bedrooms? Fox just seems really far away from them at night, and if it were a normal person I'd kind of think 🤷 tit happens you make it work. But if I had the choice I'd make sure my baby's bedroom was right near mine. Maybe I'm being paranoid beings I also still mostly cosleep with my 1 year old because I'm terrified of her being in the next room (our doors are literally about 5" apart) in the event of a fire, break in etc. 🙈 Where would baby go if they had another? Just doesn't make sense to me, since she had a choice.
As far as I know from her Instagram stories, I think fox's room is right next to theirs. Both on the ground floor level, and all the rooms upstairs are not bedrooms - playroom, Pilates room, cOnTeNt room. So if they do have another baby, presumably fox's bedroom will be moved upstairs

Reactions: 10
I feel like Sarah’s Instagram stories are so dull at the moment. It’s just cooking project and how should I organise my huge house to be the most instagramable . So boring to watch. I think I’d be bored even if I was a fan.

Reactions: 37
When she said lettuce has too much sugar or something 😂
Hahaha. I’m pretty sure I still have this on my computer (I didn’t pay for it!!). It was horrible. I think it was both lettuce and tomato to steer clear from. Breakfast was one cup of oats or protein shake. Lunch was something like protein and some veggies or rice. Dinner was similar I think. And people paid $80 for this tit. I remember her and Steve celebrating when they earned their first million from it!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.