Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scuzzy’s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
Can someone tell this moron that health doesn’t have a look. She eats so much fat that I bet her cholesterol is tit despite her being shredded and skinny. And if not hers, then a good chunk of her stans are going to be in for trouble if they follow her low fibre high fat diet. Can she ask her nutritionist and dietitian how many discretionary food serves is one serve of her cheesecake? She’s labeled it as healthy but it is full of coconut oil and cream which are discretionary foods.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Holy CRAP I missed so much so fast!! So I was just reading up on this thread and the comments about the cheesecake KILLED ME. The person had asked so kindly and the response made my jaw drop. No one else mentioned this I don’t think but when she said “However as I keep reiterating myself over and over again”.... how condescending! It made me cringe just to read all of it. I just went back to the post and I cannot find the comment now… I’m shocked but I’m not surprised.

Reactions: 44
some girl i sadly happen to follow on insta posted this... how does this even look appealing? zucchini is undercooked... what are those noodles??.. looks like no seasoning/sauce at all.. I CANT

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Hasn’t used filters all year?? Does anyone have proof that is another farfetched statement?

Is she back to her old tactic of saving filtered videos and uploading them so it appears they aren’t?
Maybe no filters on herself, just on her food lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think someone that has the Sunee app needs to input the correct calories and nutritional info into Myfitnesspal so the followers can see it somewhere?
I feel so horribly sorry for girls that are trying to start in health and fitness that are being fed misleading information

Reactions: 26
Holy CRAP I missed so much so fast!! So I was just reading up on this thread and the comments about the cheesecake KILLED ME. The person had asked so kindly and the response made my jaw drop. No one else mentioned this I don’t think but when she said “However as I keep reiterating myself over and over again”.... how condescending! It made me cringe just to read all of it. I just went back to the post and I cannot find the comment now… I’m shocked but I’m not surprised.
I sent the posts to the Cancel Sarah's Day Insta account and they posted them on their stories. Sarah deleted almost immediately after.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
One of the Sunee App articles says to try and keep your fat under 10g per 100g yet The Health Code has promoted Blue Dinosaur bars and Sarah's favorite, the banana bread, has 14g per 45g or 31g per 100g. And the cheesecake has 51g per serving according to some of you that put it into a macro tracker. Very contradictory information.

• Wow
Reactions: 54
HEY THERE SEZ! My profile pic expresses what we all think about your recipes :) Keep being a domestic boss xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
It drives me nuts how condescending she is. Every time she answers a question it’s “hey babe, chick, girl.....” when she has told us before how she thinks that’s so rude lol. The complained so much about customer service from other companies before when hers is horrible

• Haha
Has anyone ever seen an app release receive this much consumer feedback??!! I certainly haven't.

Just goes to show the market research wasn't done, nor tested on the target market.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I got blocked for this but it got over 50 likes before she saw it and I knew I was going to be when I wrote it... yours isn’t that bad!
The whole conversation from the 600cal post is gone. My blood boils SO much when comments like this are deleted.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
The cheesecake here states serves 12-14 people. The picture suggest ten servings. Also- what cheese cake has a base that thick???
Why has she left her avocado like that?? Is she wasting it?? Toast looks dry, measly spreading of avo and pesto. How can fried eggs look so sad?
Someone explain to me how she thinks shes a cook?
I feel like she's restricting even more lately and working out even harder. She is defs not eating anymore of that avo. Is it because of the upcoming journey retreats or wed shred, combo of both?Anyway, far from healthy...

• Wow
Reactions: 26
One of the Sunee App articles says to try and keep your fat under 10g per 100g yet The Health Code has promoted Blue Dinosaur bars and Sarah's favorite, the banana bread, has 14g per 45g or 31g per 100g. And the cheesecake has 51g per serving according to some of you that put it into a macro tracker. Very contradictory information.
How are users meant to attempt to keep fat under 10g/100g if the app doesn't tell them the nutritional info???!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well, I have been officially inducted in to the 'Blocked by Sarah's Day Club'!🤷‍♀️
Not exactly sure why...all I did was post this response - View attachment 394368and 'like' a couple of comments!
View attachment 394370
The fact that you didn’t say anything negative or unkind... you simply just asked questions? That’s insane. Sarah is on another planet entirely. It comes to something when someone absolutely cannot take any form of criticism, or even be bothered to help answer a genuine question. I just can’t with this woman.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.