Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If WFB drops her, she'll just make it out like it was her decision and wants to focus on her real passion project.

Also she really needs to see a better cosmetic derm, her face is starting to balloon. It's not natural looking or even youthful. Now, I'm going to be harsher than I would like to be, but I think having her teeth redone (smaller, closer to the size they originally were) would make the best improvement, not all this filler. I feel like all the filler is trying to balance out her facial features but it's not working. It's a real shame they did such a bad job in the first place, it's not something you want to mess up. To summarise: she looked better way before and should go back to that... Now if only there was as easy a fix for her attitude 🙄
Well she said she's been skipping her Pooey Boom for the last 2 weeks, and that her skin has been "just not looking dull..." (her words, not mine!)
20210121_130853.jpg
And let's not forget, it "brings on her morning poop" (like we all need to keep being reminded of that!) So maybe taking it regularly again will help her facial bloat as well as her tit attitude!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Lol, it’s pathetic cos it’s so transparent. We know she doesn’t go by this whole “we don’t eat according to numbers” agenda she’s trying to push.

It’s literally because if she had to put the nutritional content on her recipes it would have 1. been a bit of extra work she’s not willing to do/pay for, 2. would have to scrap probably 95% of the recipes on her app and put some actual thought into them.

She’s honestly such a bleep of a thing, those narky replies.... yikes! There is absolutely nothing healthy about an 8,000 calorie cake. Sorry princess.

Also: Sarah’s Day 19: nutritional info? look at me, I’m thin though, 8000 calorie cake, Sunee nutritionist is a fake

Sarah’s day 19: Sunee app looking grim, Sarah can get in the bin, don’t worry about the calorie count guize - look at me, I’m thin!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Regina George was gorgeous though. For that reason, I can't see them as one and the same.
Only attitude wise 😂 She is doing to her fans what Cady did to Regina with those protein bars, make them all put on weight without them realising 😂 the similarities 😱
In all seriousness, her stans are literally paying 120$ to double the price of their weekly shopping and double their calorie intake with expensive tasteless food that is not even healthier for them, I don’t even feel sorry for them anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Cannot believe she’s talking about “going for seconds” on a 600 calorie slice. I’m a short, fairly light woman and if I had two of those on a sedentary day it’d be nearly 3/4 of my maintenance intake! I also think the stock-standard response that they don’t encourage counting cals is ridiculous. There are plenty of reasons people track macros and calories, and I refuse to believe Sezzy’s ED would let her not track. Goes to show how useless and unqualified everyone involved in this app is.

Reactions: 48
In the latest stories she tries so hard to be relatable but it’s such a miss!! 99.9% of people have a boss, if they sleep in and aren’t productive- they’re fired. God she’s so annoying- she doesn’t realize she lives in an influencer world.

Reactions: 25
LOL this is almost exactly what I said. You can just say cheesecake is inherently high-calorie. Although I think it's again dumb on their part to be like "calories are meaningless" because while I don't think it would be good to advertise "300 CALORIE PASTA PRIMAVERA" or anything, people often want to know what their food is comprised of? It's absurd to not even make it available somewhere.

Reactions: 22
Well I'm from Sydney, Australia (same as the Sunee/Sezzy camp) and I'm doing my weekly online grocery order. I just added everything you need to make the infamous cheesecake to my cart and the ingredients come to $62.48. So not only are you consuming allllll those calories for a mediocre cake that looks and probably tastes like tit BUT you have to spend that much money to do it 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
I don't think you even use 6 cups of nuts in a pecan pie! And while nuts are totally healthy for you, they're one of the more calorie-dense whole foods, and are going to be easier to over-eat than something like carrot sticks even when you're just snacking on the raw/roasted nuts, much less when they're ground up to be even more dense and accented with sweeteners.

Only attitude wise 😂 She is doing to her fans what Cady did to Regina with those protein bars, make them all put on weight without them realising 😂 the similarities 😱
In all seriousness, her stans are literally paying 120$ to double the price of their weekly shopping and double their calorie intake with expensive tasteless food that is not even healthier for them, I don’t even feel sorry for them anymore
She gives me major Ja’mie private school girl vibes...it’s an Australian comedy show incase anyone is unfamiliar.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 56
The amount of coconut oil/cream/milk etc she consumes - it’s sooooo high in saturated fat her cholesterol must be fucked. I saw a dietician and she said to completely avoid coconut products due to the high amount of bad LDL cholesterol.

Reactions: 32
She totally read here and copied - almost verbatim - what another user suggested her response should have been when she replied to a comment on Sunee.

Also I had a look - I could buy a delicious, REAL cheesecake from The Cheesecake Shop for $30ish & each serving is around 300cals. I know which cheesecake I'd prefer to eat!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Sarahs Day #19: Sunee App, cook $$ crap, chees-cake 1 serve 600 cals, shhh dont tell the gals!

• Haha
Well she said she's been skipping her Pooey Boom for the last 2 weeks, and that her skin has been "just not looking dull..." (her words, not mine!) View attachment 394378And let's not forget, it "brings on her morning poop" (like we all need to keep being reminded of that!) So maybe taking it regularly again will help her facial bloat as well as her tit attitude!
"This is the only variable that's changed..." in the past two weeks - Really???
Not the fact that:
1. You launched Sunee app that you had been working on for 3 years, which has received an underwhelming response and no doubt heightened your passive aggressiveness and sour mood lately (stress / moodiness)
2. You had been staying up later than usual "re-reading everything for the launch to make sure it's perfect" (tiredness). Don't get me started on how someone can look over something "50 times" for days yet still come out with an unacceptable number of spelling errors, absurd recipe quantities and plagiarism issues that the common person (i.e. everyone else) has noticed.
3. You had a toddler screaming for you for 2.5 hours causing you to cry and break down at his door (emotional stress / tiredness). But bless you for still having the energy to post it on insta story rather than going in to check if he's ok.
4. You've had a bad attitude in response to any sort of feedback from the app (moodiness / negative vibes) - whether it be about true and valid technical issues, the countless number of DMs and comments you received about how people have paid for your app but have yet to gain access, genuine questions from customers on app features / food substitutions / suggestions for future development etc.

All of these events would have no doubt contributed to your "dull, inflamed and just not happy" skin lately. But SURE. Blame it on your lack of Body Bloom intake $$$$ :cautious:

Heck - at this point I don't even believe she has dull, inflamed, and unhappy skin. She just says whatever sh#t that suits her at the time she needs to shill a product, even if it's obviously untrue, contradictory and just nonsensical. Dull, inflamed and unhappy describes her personality more lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 59
A couple of thread name suggestions. The first is pretty similar to this one though.

Sarah’s Day #19 Sunee app is a flop, leaving Sezzy in a strop and deleting comments nonstop

Sarah’s Day #19 Sunee has bad reviews, the endless errors do confuse, deleting comments ensues

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.