Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d look at Tanika and think she was fat. She’s just that kind of mean girl and she probably spends their whole shared workout time thinking she looks so much hotter, I’ve had a narcissistic friend and she always assumed everyone was looking at, and lusting after, her and no one else. At this point it doesn’t matter what thread name we choose we’ll have to have a new name next week anyway so everyone gets a chance eventually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Also: Sarah’s Day 19: nutritional info? look at me, I’m thin though, 8000 calorie cake, Sunee nutritionist is a fake

Sarah’s day 19: Sunee app looking grim, Sarah can get in the bin, don’t worry about the calorie count guize - look at me, I’m thin!
shameless self plug don’t know where these sit in the scheme of things but the post has 50 likes 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Out of those 3 I prefer
Sarah`s Day #19 CheesEcake is runny, bad reviews for Sunee, just a scam for money

Reactions: 16
I love it!! But can I suggest...

Sarah's Day #19 - unexpected weight gain from Sunee, wasted munee, that's ok buy my new ebook hunee!
This one!!! Except... maybe -

unexpected weight gain from Sunee, wasted munee, that’s okay buy my fitness ebook hunee!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’d look at Tanika and think she was fat. She’s just that kind of mean girl and she probably spends their whole shared workout time thinking she looks so much hotter, I’ve had a narcissistic friend and she always assumed everyone was looking at, and lusting after, her and no one else. At this point it doesn’t matter what thread name we choose we’ll have to have a new name next week anyway so everyone gets a chance eventually 😂

She looked at herself here and said she was "chubby". She is the last person to turn to for a realistic assessment.

Reactions: 14
I just downloaded Sunee - It doesn't fill my iPad screen, I think it is only set up for mobile and you can't turn your screen sideways. She's kept it as low cast as possible I assume.
If I had a cooking app - I'd want it landscape, so I could prop up my iPad in the kitchen.

P.S The Insta page sharing Sarahs Stories each day is back - Still so weird to me.

Reactions: 33

Less than half the cals per serve, not nearly as many cashews lol.. and cost zero dollars from a quick google search! (this is a smaller cake by the sounds of it but still sticks to all the dietary restrictions/requirements one may have).

I'm lost for words that people are being silenced.. I was an SD 'stan' until like 3 days ago so I'm still in a shocked phase I guess
If you don't mind to tell me where are you from? Because your user name "grc" in my language means "vomit". 😂 That's what Sezza, her food and her personality is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s been said but we know healthy doesn’t mean a lean and fit looking body (which tbh I don’t think she has) but being healthy is also but your mental health (she is a bullying bleep) and what else you put in/on to your body (excessive amounts of caffeine, Botox, fillers, fake tan)
Sis is just as unhealthy as the rest of the general population

Also I totally just realised she hasn’t put out a vlog since last Monday... aka 11 days ago. That’s a long time ago for the holistic health superstar

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Sarah's Day 19: Sunee App floppin', CheesEcake be sloppin, lip injections are poppin'
Sarah's Day 19: Sunee App reviews are crap, typos are whack, Whitefox want their money back!
Sarah's Day 19: Whitefox might say cya later, Sunee App still in beta, shut up, you're all haterzz

ETA: OOPS the first one is similar to 18, my bad. Third one added for variety
These were mine haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just downloaded Sunee - It doesn't fill my iPad screen, I think it is only set up for mobile and you can't turn your screen sideways. She's kept it as low cast as possible I assume.
If I had a cooking app - I'd want it landscape, so I could prop up my iPad in the kitchen.

P.S The Insta page sharing Sarahs Stories each day is back - Still so weird to me.
But Sarah doesn’t use an iPad. So why would she care then??

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just want to make sure this comment is saved for the archives, along with its popularity, before it was ruthlessly scrubbed from the Instagram record!

Screenshot_1_21_21__11_17_AM.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 102
What’s so upsetting about the whole comment thing is that girl was a genuine fan of Sarah and pays for the app. She wasn’t being rude or mean, she just had a simple question and was attacked. What a horrible way to treat someone who supports you! I feel bad for that girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 70
Maybe it’s just me but.. freezing stir fries? What?? To me that seems like the most inconvenient thing to freeze? You can’t really cook them in bulk and the whole point of a stir fry is that it’s fried quickly meaning that the veg will preserve their colour and shape.. which will probably go out the window once you freeze it. I get soups but stir fry? Nah babe.

9BE53EE1-BF3B-4A51-BBEF-F22745E42332.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
What’s so upsetting about the whole comment thing is that girl was a genuine fan of Sarah and pays for the app. She wasn’t being rude or mean, she just had a simple question and was attacked. What a horrible way to treat someone who supports you! I feel bad for that girl.
This might be the beginning of her slow but eventual downfall into irrelevance. Her total inability to look outside her "positive, happy bubble" is making her now erase and silence even her supporters who have paid money for this piece of tit app. I cant get over the levels of delusion and grandeur she has that makes her unable to see this. Its truly befuddling.

Reactions: 49
Also I totally just realised she hasn’t put out a vlog since last Monday... aka 11 days ago. That’s a long time ago for the holistic health superstar
She recorded a vlog last week sometime, though I can't remember what it was to be about (probably a what I eat in a day Sunee ad).

The turn around time from recording to uploading is usually only a few days at most. Poor boss babe must be under too much stress from reading 1 star reviews and deleting innocent questions about her ray of wellness app to upload it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.