Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she's restricting even more lately and working out even harder. She is defs not eating anymore of that avo. Is it because of the upcoming journey retreats or wed shred, combo of both?Anyway, far from healthy...
man what a waste of avo....those are expensive. Just eat the bleeping thing lol. It had good fats that keep you feeling full

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Less than half the cals per serve, not nearly as many cashews lol.. and cost zero dollars from a quick google search! (this is a smaller cake by the sounds of it but still sticks to all the dietary restrictions/requirements one may have).

I'm lost for words that people are being silenced.. I was an SD 'stan' until like 3 days ago so I'm still in a shocked phase I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She looks 40 in the car stories.
I thought the exact same thing today!! Easily 40, tired, so out of it, and trying hard to be excited about her one and probably only friend who drove up. It honestly made me feel so sad for her, in a pathetic sort of way.

This will no doubt get deleted and have me blocked within minutes but I’m so sick of her condescending bullshit
It's a special talent to make literally everything (including a query about cheesecake) about yourself. I'd love some of that for me. UGH.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
The fact that you didn’t say anything negative or unkind... you simply just asked questions? That’s insane. Sarah is on another planet entirely. It comes to something when someone absolutely cannot take any form of criticism, or even be bothered to help answer a genuine question. I just can’t with this woman.
It’s brutal how much her narcissism is showing through... I listened to her podcast - where she talked about how she was being “bullied” when in reality she’s getting called out on her awful toxic behaviour. She literally had another episode and she goes on trashing Kurt because he didn’t give her enough attention during a dinner date??? Far out you bleep he was hungry and wanted to eat. She just
spent the whole time bitching about Kurt. Sarah, your tit does stink. Anyways, she literally says something like “I have my friends, my family, and as long as I’m in my happy perfect bubble everything is fine” like... can you not see how toxic that sounds. 😂 So if anyone has a legitimate issue with her in her comments- she has made the decision already to not give a bleeping duck what they say/ whether they are right. Which they usually are!! Narcs are unfortunate because they are SO selfish.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Um no, you look tired and botoxed, tense and staged every time we see you.
THIS. EXACTLY.

I didnt mean to be ageist when I said she looks 40 earlier. It's just ironic that she tries so hard to be young and youthful and look a certain kind of proper, but she's actually looking so much older than she actually is.

Reactions: 20
The whole conversation from the 600cal post is gone. My blood boils SO much when comments like this are deleted.
Sezzzie's going to go broke buying bot followers, cos if I got cancelled for my response on that post, I imagine many others would have as well!😅

Reactions: 20
The girl totally sensed that Sarah was triggered cause she apologised like 3 times in one comment. She SO reminds me of the popular girls in school that have everyone apologising to them for breathing the same air 🤷🏻‍♀️ The girl is scare shitless that her very valid comment would upset queen Sezz 🙈
Gaslighting 101.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
“It’s not like it used to be. I can’t work everyday, I’m a mumma bear”... 🙄
I seriously hate that she keeps saying she’s a mum when she’s at home, then she’s not a mum when she’s at work?? BABE, you’re still a bleeping mum. Your child still exists, even when you are at work.

• Angry
Reactions: 54
I can't believe the comment was deleted from that poor person questioning the "cheescake" recipe. Appalling

• Angry
Reactions: 53
Sissys latest stories. Firstly, soOOOooOo productive, good on ya sez. Secondly, a bit nitpicky but is she chewing gum? Doesn't that seem super off brand for her?
Ps I don't have an ig account or follow her, I just look her up on google, sUpeR sNeAky tip for you gUYszzzz who don't want to give her the extra follower
How do you view her stories with no IG account? I just deleted mine but would still like to snark please 😆

Reactions: 8
It seems as though the only ‘marketing’ that Sunee does is share people’s recreations of their tit food. Every bleeping insta story is exactly that! No one bleeping cares! 🙄🙄 and it looks disgusting anyway so no way would it entice me to even think about buying a subscription. How lazy!

Reactions: 29
According to a developer response on the Apple store, Sunee claims they are trying to get a monthly payment plan in place for the app. IMO (based on that fan’s very fair review of her app) it wouldn’t even be worth the $10 or so a month. The app feels like those free scam game apps that you download and are just riddled with bugs and crash every 5 seconds. The fact that they think it’s worth charging people any money at this point is laughable and arrogant

Reactions: 35
I haven’t had a scroll on her Insta for a while and the censorship on her comments is crazy! 250-300 comments (on average) for a regular self-absorbed, “I’m so productive”, “I need to find work/life balance”, here’s some Fox spam post, in comparison to 80-90 comments on anything Sunnee recipe related.

Sarah right now: *delete* *delete* “hey girl...” *delete*

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Scuzzy’s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
sarahs inner ugliness is really showing and I’m here for it because it might get people to wake up and realize who she really is - best part about this is she is exposing herself with these kind of comments

Reactions: 47
How do you view her stories with no IG account? I just deleted mine but would still like to snark please 😆
Just type 'sarahs day ig' into whatever search engine you use and it should come up. I'm able to watch her stories and see her feed without actually giving her a follow. Not sure if it shows up as a view for her side in regards to the instagram stories

Just type 'sarahs day ig' into whatever search engine you use and it should come up. I'm able to watch her stories and see her feed without actually giving her a follow. Not sure if it shows up as a view for her side in regards to the instagram stories
Never mind, they must have changed something recently because I can no longer watch the stories without an account. Sorry :(

Reactions: 6
This is the follow up after she deleted her bitchy replies to the person asking about the cheesecake. This poor person was so freaking kind in the way they phrased their question too.
I can’t even find this comment, did she delete this one too? 😱
Do you guys have a screenshot of that Instagram story where you could see she has My Fitness App on her phone?

Reactions: 8
Scuzzy’s response to the comment about a slice being 600 calories. Holy hell, the bitchiness is next level!!! And following up with multiple responses shows how triggered she is!
duck me she sounds like such a patronising witch!! Disgusting

i saw your comment and immediately liked it. i commented on the fact that cheesEcake is still spelt incorrectly, she just liked my comment and never replied. she must be embarrassed 🙈
The thing is I think she is far too full of herself to ever feel embarrassed

Reactions: 14
Has the cheesEcake post gone? Or was it on Sarah’s Instagram? I’m blocked from hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah: omg guyzzz I eat soooo much food and huge portions ahahaha #listentoyourbody

Also Sarah: literally makes entire dinners from the ‘light snacks’ section on Sunee #idefinitelydontrestrictatall
EC430B9E-4BA3-4CA7-8097-E8FD5C5BF9C7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Everything on her app is so calorie dense that the "light snacks" can still fill you up for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.