Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally thought the same thing but then remembered that Scuzz don’t buy anything, so obviously no one ‘gifted’ her one when Fox was born. I don’t know what I would do without my monitor
and the fact they also don’t have any baby proofing in the house like baby gates, safety things on drawers and cupboards AND let him play with real tools and I’m pretty sure he’s used metal straws while Sarah is too busy on Instagram to watch him. That seems dangerous to me and I don’t have a maternal bone in my body.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
healthcode podcast - rising above online hate/bullying. Don't have time to recap but explains their deleting/blocking behaviour
This podcast along with talking about finally putting her child in some form of stimulating activity, just completely solidifies for me that she’s been reading through all the tattle treads that last couple of days. I love that she makes out like she blocks people all the time because they are full on hate comments about her and her kid, nothing about deleting and blocking the thousands of people who said nice/thoughtful comments regarding BLM education or the price of the Sunee app etc. Also I love that the non-confrontational princess who loves positivity ended the pro cast by pretty much saying we should all be punched in the head. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
The lack of activity on the health code podcast Instagram is so unprofessional. You can’t tell their hearts aren’t really in it. Spotify are wasting dollars on their lazy butts!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This podcast along with talking about finally putting her child in some form of stimulating activity, just completely solidifies for me that she’s been reading through all the tattle treads that last couple of days. I love that she makes out like she blocks people all the time because they are full on hate comments about her and her kid, nothing about deleting and blocking the thousands of people who said nice/thoughtful comments regarding BLM education or the price of the Sunee app etc. Also I love that the non-confrontational princess who loves positivity ended the pro cast by pretty much saying we should all be punched in the head. 🤣
Hey Sarah, this you

1d8a48d260ab1c2f1629efaef9190e7854-mtg--.rsquare.w700.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Today’s health code daily was just an absolute joke. It was supposed to be about how to deal with online bullying/hate. Sarah and Kurt both just said that their tactic is to just delete and block. Like come on we didn’t need a podcast, everyone knows they block anyone who dares disagree with them. And they literally didn’t give any help to people. Like if you are actually getting bullied you would probably need to do other things than just block them, maybe something to boost your mental health. They are obviously not even being bullied because they don’t understand how that would make you feel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
“I never have my phone with me during dinner time”
It’s up there with the other constant lies she tells

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Would’ve been interesting to hear her justify why blocking people and deleting comments is done only for her mental health but then she reads here obsessively?

Reactions: 39
I swear she said she is "sensitive" to onions and garlic yet its in the dish she is eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“These are sweet potatoes hash browns, but they have egg so they are like a meal...” what the actual duck! Sooo problematic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
She's changed his nap sched (used to put him down at 1030 according to an old screenshot I have from Dec 5 2020) but hasn't shared how or why.. but happy to tell us about her poop deck 🤯

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kurt seems so fed up in her dinner stories. She went on and on about how she pronounces nachos. I think most of my friends would pronounce it the way Kurt does. Nachoes... rather then nachoss like Sarah does .

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Kurt seems so fed up in her dinner stories. She went on and on about how she pronounces nachos. I think most of my friends would pronounce it the way Kurt does. Nachoes... rather then nachoss like Sarah does .
And then she asked Fox over and over again how he pronounces nachos and he completely ignored her like he always does. She is so awkward with him and Fox seems to have a much better bond with Kurt who is more natural around him

• Heart
Reactions: 59
What an actual fucktard! Why is she adding a “r” to it? Honesty it’s like she does random tit like this just to make herself seem spheshalllll

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone wants to bet how long before it becomes an inconvenience for her to take him?
He will probably be allergic to the air, like he was at the swimming pool so they will withdraw him. This will happen after her next scandal and will only be realised after he takes a trip to the Emergency Room in an ambulance, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Spanish gal here, she is the one pronouncing “Nachos” the right way. She probably was corrected by someone once and learnt the proper way of saying it, and now wants to make sure everyone knows Kurt and her toddler son don’t know how to pronounce it but queen Sezz does 😅

Spanish gal here, she is the one pronouncing “Nachos” the right way. She probably was corrected by someone once and learnt the proper way of saying it, and now wants to make sure everyone knows Kurt and her toddler son don’t know how to pronounce it but queen Sezz does 😅
No “R” in the middle tho! I can’t hear an R when she says it out loud but she spelled it narchos, that ain’t right 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Ugh how sanctimonious was that nachos story ‘I dOnT hAVe To HiDe VeGgIeS fOr YoU’. She is literally pushing the ‘not like other girls’ vibe onto her two year old. News flash- most kids his age will eat whatever you put in front of them.

She is going to HATE the phase the majority of toddlers go through where they just refuse everything, including foods they previously liked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.