Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The healthcode podcast on “rising above the online hate” just made me feel sad for Sarah and Kurt.
She seems to feel that her platform is HERS and likens it to “other people being invited round her house”. Youtube, Instagram, Spotify etc are not platforms that belong to her - she chooses to put herself out in the public eye for a reason = it is a business that generates a certain income. She has sacrificed her privacy in exchange for money. Therefore, I feel that people can voice their opinion about her content or send her a DM to ask questions. She focuses this podcast on “hate” and just being “mean”, but fails to address those who attempted to educate her on cultural appropriation (and whom she blocked btw); those telling her to ‘read the room’ during a global pandemic when she was shilling her WFA line (blocked as well), and those who simply ask her why she’s blocking people.
Another telling thing is how she said that in real life she would tell friends who know about the online hate to “not tell me because I literally don’t care. Like I don’t wanna know. I like to live in a happy bubble with people who support me. And I like making happy content. And I love my real subscribers and my real squad.” 🙃 How this girl has amassed a million followers by not growing mentally or acknowledging personal downfalls in business and in her personal life actually ASTOUNDS me.

Sarah’s life and personality is a great example of everything wrong with influencer culture these days: full of airheads with big followings (and big potential), but unfortunately never really adding anything beneficial to society.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
View attachment 390301

Does anyone know what this could mean?? Why would it go runny in the fridge? Is it frozen coconut cream again 😂

View attachment 390308

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

View attachment 390311

Sunee comments are not looking great, do you think she even cares? Half don't even get a response.
"it will be ready to EAST straight away"

"the way we wrote it our preferred method"

Could these guys get more unclear?

How this girl has amassed a million followers by not growing mentally or acknowledging personal downfalls in business and in her personal life actually ASTOUNDS me.

Sarah’s life and personality is a great example of everything wrong with influencer culture these days: full of airheads with big followings (and big potential), but unfortunately never really adding anything beneficial to society.
This pretty much sums up why I unfollowed her on all platforms. I was fairly (conveniently) blind to how problematic she was. I would cringe and feel uncomfortable, but go ahead and watch anyway. But after the BLM debacle and her posturing at learning about the issue for precisely 24 hours, with her numerous stories only to NEVER mention it again, was the final straw for me.

This forum and the views on here about her content is 100% mroe entertaining than her content!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Though ya'll might be interested in watching this video! It's from a Sarah's Day subscriber, who discloses that she does follow and like Sarah but wants to give the most fair review of the app as possible... and it's NOT GOOD! I didn't realize how insanely buggy the app is... give this a watch!
They have done no user testing before launch have they? Everything seems to be glitching and the big selling point "Have Sunee in your pocket when you go to the supermarket" is not even working, because the App seems to have trouble without Wifi :D

So we've got
- no nutritional info
- no cooking time
- no automatic converter for serving sizes
- no shopping list
just glitches and the argument that it lOoKs rEaLy pReTTy.

And her naturopath seems to have written an article about anything:
Adrenal Fatigue (not a thing)
Anaemic (talk to a doctor!)
Bloodshot eyes (talk to a doctor!)
Bronchitis (talk to a doctor!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
... she would tell friends who know about the online hate to “not tell me because I literally don’t care. Like I don’t wanna know. I like to live in a happy bubble with people who support me. And I like making happy content. And I love my real subscribers and my real squad.”...
And yet she reads this forum. Hi Sarah 👋

Then again, what we say here isn't hate so technically she's not lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They have done no user testing before launch have they? Everything seems to be glitching and the big selling point "Have Sunee in your pocket when you go to the supermarket" is not even working, because the App seems to have trouble without Wifi :D

So we've got
- no nutritional info
- no cooking time
- no shopping list

Yeah, I work in software development and it is obvious that this app wasn't tested properly. I installed it (did not subscribe), just to see what it was like and the UI is all over the place. The Ingredients/Method/Notes panel text wraps really badly on my phone, and my phone is NOT a small screen. It's just lazy development. They've done the bare minimum to get it over the line and start making money off of it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She listed: Brokkoli, cauliflower, carrot, onions, garlic, beef, beans, corn, tomatoes.
Sounds like a weird combo for nachos but, whatever, I'm not the one with the cooking app 🤷‍♀️
But they WERE all hidden! Did you notice any of them? 😂😂😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aside from the disgusting meat on chips with avocado (I refuse to call it nachos), I thought her stories last night were kind of wholesome. I really wish she would put her phone away though during quality family time like having dinner together, no one wants to know how you pronounce nachos 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 13

So we've got
- no nutritional info
- no cooking time
- no shopping list

So the selling point of having it in your pocket at the supermarket. How would that even work? You get it out and look up avo pasta thing. You go to fruit section get avo, then meat section for bacon, dry goods for pasta. Then you pull up your next recipe, say meatballs, you go back to meat section for mince, then back to fruit and veg for whatever hidden veg, then back to dry goods for dried herbs. Then repeat again for next recipe????

Without an actual shopping list function it’s absolutely useless, you’d spend sooo much more time in the supermarket retracing your steps numerous times. That is unless you shop every day for just one meal at a time. So unless you want to use it to get your steps in for the day, in an enclosed area in the middle of a pandemic, um, yeah... how exactly do they think this is a selling point...

(Also, Sarah, if you have kids you usually want to spend the least amount of time grocery shopping as possible - if you know, you know... 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
No wonder there are so many negative reviews talking about glitches. Guess her super critical friends and family who were meant to test the app weren’t able to bring any critical feedback to Sarah because she doesn’t allow that kind of negativity!

I think there’s going to be a time when Sunee won’t be worth the effort for her since it doesn’t appear to have been super successful. But guess what Sarah? You’ve already taken people’s money and guaranteed a service to them with new recipes for 12 months. Won’t be long until you regret those subscription lengths.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Yeah, I work in software development and it is obvious that this app wasn't tested properly. I installed it (did not subscribe), just to see what it was like and the UI is all over the place. The Ingredients/Method/Notes panel text wraps really badly on my phone, and my phone is NOT a small screen. It's just lazy development. They've done the bare minimum to get it over the line and start making money off of it.
I agree. I think they got developers but not the rest of the wrap-around team e.g. professional testers. There should have been people making sure it hit measurables like pages loading 99.5% of the time

Reactions: 20

(Also, Sarah, if you have kids you usually want to spend the least amount of time grocery shopping as possible - if you know, you know... 🤣)
Just another part of Sezzy’s privileged life. She doesn’t understand people who actually need to work and have kids. My grocery shop certainly isn’t a fun leisurely experience where I can pull up and app, flick through recipes, and then try to piece together what I need.

I can’t believe they didn’t test this app before launching.It’s clear she did it in a hurry, for whatever reason.

The cooking PrOdJeCKt took so long because a) sissy can’t cook and b) she doesn’t know the first thing about bringing out an app.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I reckon Sarah will get bored with the commitment she's made to Sunee VERY soon and forget to update it weekly. The blogs will fall away, the app will bug out big-time, and she'll just run it passively, expecting that people will keep up their expensive subscriptions for old content. Considering how this was all slapped together to meet deadline (despite her saying she's worked on it for years), I don't see her sustaining the bare minimum to keep this going. She's used to having largely passive streams where she just posts about it on IG and the rest takes care of itself.

Reactions: 59
Do you think it’s possible that Fox is ignoring Sarah even when she’s talking to him (like today when they were eating the nachos) because she’s constantly talking to her phone? You’d imagine he would react to his name being called, don’t kids his age usually realize their own name?

Reactions: 37
Do you think it’s possible that Fox is ignoring Sarah even when she’s talking to him (like today when they were eating the nachos) because she’s constantly talking to her phone? You’d imagine he would react to his name being called, don’t kids his age usually realize their own name?
I think she's talking to her phone so much, when she says his name he assumes she is still talking to her phone. It's sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I reckon Sarah will get bored with the commitment she's made to Sunee VERY soon and forget to update it weekly. The blogs will fall away, the app will bug out big-time, and she'll just run it passively, expecting that people will keep up their expensive subscriptions for old content. Considering how this was all slapped together to meet deadline (despite her saying she's worked on it for years), I don't see her sustaining the bare minimum to keep this going. She's used to having largely passive streams where she just posts about it on IG and the rest takes care of itself.
I agree. I think it's evident she thought the "effort" would be mostly up front, as she did not hire an entire new team to run the app full-time. She expects Tanika and her sister (who is also apparently employed by Kurt's media company as well) to run the comments/e-mails between the customers and the developers WHILE ALSO doing all their other tasks for their other jobs with you/Kurt???

She thinks because she has the startup capital and "idea" that she has everything needed to launch a product of this caliber. Does she not realize entire full time staffs are required to keep up with an app this glitchy/in need of updates and troubleshooting. I feel like she constantly underestimates what is needed to pull off these grifts and thinks if it's pink and full of sunshine that it will carry her through. She got her money upfront so I can definitely see her coming down hard on her staff to keep up with the comments while also expecting them to give 100% towards her other projects.

Here's her mind "Yah, so like we take the photos for 3 YEARS and then upload them, and then all the new recipes just get updated and loaded onto the app every week, and I never touch it again". "It's all about the PHOTOS GUYZZZZZ. so much effort, I took pics of store bought food and had to choose the most ~aesthetic~!" .... honestly after watching that fan's video review, the problems with the app are FAR worse than I imagined. I was explaining the issue to my fiance and he likened it to the absolute failure of a video game called "Cyberpunk 2077". It was in development for upwards of 7 years, and then when they launched it it was full of glitches and was a complete disaster. They just refunded everyone the $60 and made it a free game because it was such a train wreck. Sezz could never...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
GUYS!

Though ya'll might be interested in watching this video! It's from a Sarah's Day subscriber, who discloses that she does follow and like Sarah but wants to give the most fair review of the app as possible... and it's NOT GOOD! I didn't realize how insanely buggy the app is... give this a watch!

This was such a good, honest review. This really solidifies it, the app was 100% rushed and not tested properly and definitely not worth the money. An app with this many bugs and glitches should be free or still in beta testing. My favourite part of the review was that the recipe roulette is more like Russian roulette:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 35
ADB43821-C901-4B16-97F3-262C7240DCC4.jpeg

Full nappy makes an appearance again...I know they probably just woke up but still 🤢

Also imagine being able sleep in till 8 on a Monday morning. Their privilege is astounding.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
View attachment 390960

Full nappy makes an appearance again...I know they probably just woke up but still 🤢

Also imagine being able sleep in till 8 on a Monday morning. Their privilege is astounding.
Agree! But what was the point of this story this morning??? To me, it just shows what grows they are.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.