Sarah's Day #18 Sunee is a flop, food is all slop. I made the app, that's why it's crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spanish gal here, she is the one pronouncing “Nachos” the right way. She probably was corrected by someone once and learnt the proper way of saying it, and now wants to make sure everyone knows Kurt and her toddler son don’t know how to pronounce it but queen Sezz does 😅

No “R” in the middle tho! I can’t hear an R when she says it out loud but she spelled it narchos, that ain’t right 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I’m sure she is! Haha just most aussies I know seem to pronounce it the other way 😅

Reactions: 9
Ugh how sanctimonious was that nachos story ‘I dOnT hAVe To HiDe VeGgIeS fOr YoU’. She is literally pushing the ‘not like other girls’ vibe onto her two year old. News flash- most kids his age will eat whatever you put in front of them.

She is going to HATE the phase the majority of toddlers go through where they just refuse everything, including foods they previously liked.
Came here to say this 😂 He also might go through a phase where it doesn’t matter if you try to hide veggies or not, he might refuse to eat it no matter what.

Honest question, is nachos without cheese a thing or just her way to make it more healthy? Cause I don’t think I have ever come across cheeseless nachos.

Reactions: 23
“These are sweet potatoes hash browns, but they have egg so they are like a meal...” what the actual duck! Sooo problematic.
I thought the same thing! So if I eat one muffin and it has egg in it, it counts as a meal?? 🤦🏻‍♀️ ED coming through STRONG

• Sad
Reactions: 59
Ugh how sanctimonious was that nachos story ‘I dOnT hAVe To HiDe VeGgIeS fOr YoU’. She is literally pushing the ‘not like other girls’ vibe onto her two year old.
also... what veggies? Everything is masked by the mince and seasoning. What toddler doesn’t love avo (which is a fruit)? Tomato is a fruit (and delicious). The corn is practically non-existent and black beans are legumes. So again, I ask - what veggies?
Let’s call this what it really is... chips and mince topped with tomato and avo. 😂
Delicious but hardly veggie-laden, babe.

ETA: the only thing left in his bowl is ironically the only veggie in the dish - Corn!!!!
🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Looks like the dieticianedition has sold her soul to the devil, plugging Sunee in her latest insta post. No integrity or morals 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Idk about you guys but to me this honestly feels like they’re fishing for a response from Sarah.

Pitty Putty Toast
9/4 slice of GF DF invisible bread
1 Tbsp Pitty Putty
1 Tbsp Salt
1 handful buckwheat flower
1 content spoonful tropeka BCAA’s
Garnish with loose thread from your WFxSD set
Walla!
DEDDDD. This was hilarious!

Toe point paired with an over the top fake voice "aNyWay HeY", why can't she just be herself and talk normally when she gets on stories, surely it's exhausting putting on a voice everyday
Also the very deliberately sloppy shirt. With one shoulder off, just so.
Shes hilarious.

Hi all, I made an account here after learning of the SD/Sunee controversy. I have been following Sarah for years but finding myself needing more and more time in between her videos. Her comments about being an empath and why she wouldn't go on a reality tv show are so cringy.

As a semi-intermediate home cook, I wanted to review Sunee's recipes. You guys, this app is worse than you could imagine. I've seen comments about glitches, the price, the unqualified health "professionals" working with them, etc. But I haven't heard a lot about the ACTUAL recipes. Thing is, I have not gotten around to making anything yet, but only a handful of the 200+ recipes are what you would actually call recipes. The majority of the "recipes" are just common/expected ingredients cooked (mostly separately) and then assembled together. Even worse, a concerning about of the "recipes" are nothing more than a basic ingredient combo. There is a recipe for "eggy dippers" or some other dumb name like that.... it's just a soft boiled egg and toast. How is that a recipe? FYI SARAH THAT'S JUST A METHOD OF COOKING AN EGG AND A SLICE OF BREAD. WHY DID I PAY $40 FOR YOU TO TELL ME HOW TO BOIL AN EGG.

Another recipe is just almond butter, banana, and cinnamon wrapped in a tortilla and toasted. An enchilada recipe calls for store-bought organic enchilada sauce. Could you really not just whip up a simple homemade enchilada sauce? I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to assemble the 6 other enchilada ingredients she lists. Again, how on earth is this a recipe? This is an INGREDIENTS LIST MA'M.

I really love and respect good home cooks and food bloggers such as Handle the Heat and Half Baked Harvest who both have products but also post TONS of free content. This cooking app is a joke and the price is a slap in the face. It would still be lame if it was free but I can understand it's use for recipe inspiration or SUPER simple meals, there's nothing wrong with that. but the fact that Sarah insults the craft of healthy home cooking with the price of this app subscription is truly delusional. These recipes remind me of those cookbooks for teens marketed as easy recipes to feed the kids you are babysitting in the 90's.

Had to rant about this. Sarah presents herself as this innovative, healthy home cook and I truly cannot comprehend how she thought these recipes were legit.
Not to mention there is NOTHING original or new about this method, even!! We've been eating toast dipped in soft boiled eggs for absolute YONKS.

And they looked disgusting!
ETA They look like rubber!
I dont know, aren;t hash browns supposed to be crisp and crunchy on the outside and not floppy and soft like this? These look like latkes/fritters.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Just wanted to update y'all that I made the prosciutto meatballs from Sarah's Sunee App tonight!!! I'm too tired and incompetent to type up my review now, so make sure you stay tuned tomorrow because I vlogged it for you, you're gonna LOVE IT!! for the photos and my review of it hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Off the SD unfiltered subreddit, on a thread about whether anyone's ever had a DM reply from SD. Considering her comment the other day about being flooded with DMs asking if she's okay.

She'd be hilarious if she weren't so despicably obnoxious to her "bestiessss", her fam.
Screenshot 2021-01-18 at 17.36.07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Looks like the dieticianedition has sold her soul to the devil, plugging Sunee in her latest insta post. No integrity or morals 😔
I want to know why she is working with Sarah and tropeaka after previously calling them out? Tempted to ask or even better tag sunee and Sarah on the post where she called her out LOL

Reactions: 36
also... what veggies? Everything is masked by the mince and seasoning. What toddler doesn’t love avo (which is a fruit)? Tomato is a fruit (and delicious). The corn is practically non-existent and black beans are legumes. So again, I ask - what veggies?
Let’s call this what it really is... chips and mince topped with tomato and avo. 😂
Delicious but hardly veggie-laden, babe.

ETA: the only thing left in his bowl is ironically the only veggie in the dish - Corn!!!!
🤦🏽‍♀️
She listed: Brokkoli, cauliflower, carrot, onions, garlic, beef, beans, corn, tomatoes.
Sounds like a weird combo for nachos but, whatever, I'm not the one with the cooking app 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I want to know why she is working with Sarah and tropeaka after previously calling them out? Tempted to ask or even better tag sunee and Sarah on the post where she called her out LOL
Also genuinely confused because she is so pro dairy and has countless posts on the nutritional value and benefits of dairy, its so contradictory to everything she seems/seemed to stand for. Also makes me confused why Sarah would even want work with her since she openly calls out her kind of restrictive bullshit.

Reactions: 21
For anyone unfamiliar with this, the dietitian that now works with for Scuzzy on the sunee app called her, Kurt and the tropeaka guy out on one of the podcasts back in May ish
Was going to ask - thanks for posting this! Wow she really didn’t hold back. Very sad to see someone compromise their values for money and exposure.

Reactions: 29
... But eating her super-healthy banana bread for breakfast is "sneaky", suggesting it's not that good for you...
That's because she doesn't eat breakfast, so for her to eat this (she probably got Kurt to take the bite out of it) it would be "sneaky". Sunee is just her projecting her disordered eating habits onto her fans, probably as a means to justify it to herself.

She's changed his nap sched (used to put him down at 1030 according to an old screenshot I have from Dec 5 2020) but hasn't shared how or why.. but happy to tell us about her poop deck 🤯
She said she'd tag teamed with Kurt so she probably got home at lunch time and immediately put Fox down for a nap so she didn't have to deal with him. I can't wait until she has to juggle Fox and a nuuborn.

Anyone else find it weird Scuzzy doesn't have Sunee's handle @suneeapp in her profile but Kurt does?
Sunee is her bAbY yet she's also trying hard to distance herself from it. So when it officially flops, or when the next big project comes along and she no longer has time for it *cough* Health Code *cough*, she can pretend it never existed or blames someone else.

Reactions: 33
Earthy Andy makes healthy vegan nachos yesterday, guess what Sarah makes today 🙄 Also, I love that she emphasised to Kurt while he was eating it that it had garlic and onions. Awesome Sarah, nothing like giving your husband who is meant to be on the low FODMAP diet the two biggest no no ingredients.
Who tf wants nachos like that, it’s literally a plain chip! Who is paying for these recipes hahahahahhaha

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
88730539-01A9-43B6-A9C0-4C9EF42B73BF.jpeg

Does anyone know what this could mean?? Why would it go runny in the fridge? Is it frozen coconut cream again 😂

41D51006-CF61-4AF9-85C4-233F296B3989.jpeg

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

99C377EA-301F-406A-9A3C-C31AF0B90BF5.jpeg

Sunee comments are not looking great, do you think she even cares? Half don't even get a response.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
GUYS!

Though ya'll might be interested in watching this video! It's from a Sarah's Day subscriber, who discloses that she does follow and like Sarah but wants to give the most fair review of the app as possible... and it's NOT GOOD! I didn't realize how insanely buggy the app is... give this a watch!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.