Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she launched a website with spell errors. As someone who has spelling dyslexia (not reading so I can pick up when someone spells something wrong) I don’t get how you can put something out that people pay for and not have an editor to proof read, just shows how cheap she is I guess. If I’m ever doing something important now was an adult I always have someone proof read what I’m writing just to be sure and that for things people aren’t paying for. Just seems lazy to me and also who wants to pay for this when you can find recipes for free everywhere online ......?

Reactions: 38
Sure, bargain. :rolleyes:

For comparison I've been trying some diet changes to better manage my Endo and the last e-cookbook I purchased was $17 that has 80 recipes and is written by a dietitian, it also includes nutrition panels and an abundance of research information.
Do you recommend it? If so what book? Im keen

Reactions: 2
Sure, bargain. :rolleyes:

For comparison I've been trying some diet changes to better manage my Endo and the last e-cookbook I purchased was $17 that has 80 recipes and is written by a dietitian, it also includes nutrition panels and an abundance of research information.
Also I have tried the JS Health app too and it is $10/ month. And even she doesn't force GF/ DF. It just says pasta of choice / milk of choice on the recipes. I think this is going to be waaaay too restrictive for the average person to stick with it.

Reactions: 22
I have so much second hand embarrassment for her right now with those prices. The sweat app is similar and offers soooo much more. The girl needs to take a step down and offer a 50% off code and quietly keep the price down forever

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Do you recommend it? If so what book? Im keen
I've only tried a few recipes from the one I was talking about but so far so good, it is by Catherine Itsiopoulos - The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (my dietitian has recommended starting to follow more of a mediterranean diet and we'll continue to evaluate).

I was also going to mention the comments. So many wanted and would've flocked to a hard copy book. Also calling out the subscription fee and no trial.

Reactions: 14
How has she launched a website with spell errors. As someone who has spelling dyslexia (not reading so I can pick up when someone spells something wrong) I don’t get how you can put something out that people pay for and not have an editor to proof read, just shows how cheap she is I guess. If I’m ever doing something important now was an adult I always have someone proof read what I’m writing just to be sure and that for things people aren’t paying for. Just seems lazy to me and also who wants to pay for this when you can find recipes for free everywhere online ......?
Not only that, but it also demonstrates the complete incompetence of the team she employs: Tanika, her sister, the nutritionist(s), dieticians who I’m sure have all reviewed this.... where is the QA/QC of the team?!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
this whole thing just screams lazy and rushed for ‘2 years in the making’. with her amount of money, she couldn’t hire a copywriter?? she has spent a significant amount of time on making sure the photos look ‘aesthetic’ (which are also questionable, a whole bowl of salt for decoration?) and clearly the actual content/recipes that her teen fans will be paying $45-$120 have fallen short of any real CARE OR EFFORT.

well done sarah, you have once again shown you are an embarrassingly lazy money grab.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I’m actually so disappointed in the people that I personally follow, that follow and like the photos of SUNEE

Reactions: 23
Screen Shot 2021-01-08 at 1.29.24 pm.png

This is one of the blog posts and the message is so dangerous and damaging to talk about food this way. This is how diet culture promotes really terrible relationships with food.
They need a mental health professional working on the team.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.