Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, "it's only $3" bro I'd rather pay for health or life insurance than a half assed, inaccurate money draining useless app

Reactions: 51
I hate that she’s deleting comments that are just stating that it’s too expensive for their budget? They are completely justified in saying that and don’t deserve to be silenced?

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Wtf is her obsession with "unlocking" secret passwords. Everything has to be detective work. Like you have already used this idea in a previous campaign. Use that brain of yours to find an original or at least a different idea! Lmao

Someone should send celeb spell check the part where the terms and conditions say they can contact your employer

Reactions: 54
This whole tit show launch epitomises the importance of hiring professionals. If she had any respect for professionals & their time and work, they could have launched something really well done from a business/communications/branding point of view. Example below, Tanika is clearly logged in playing PR Queen by copying & pasting a response to everyone expressing disappointment, without realising this comment here is saying she’s happy lol. Bunch of problematic twits. Don’t even get me started on the nutrition side of things I’m genuinely livid.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 91
They're also commenting all over the Sunee page that the 12 month subscription is less than $2.50 per week.

Maybe the issue is finding the bulk amount to pay upfront millionaire Sarah? And if you're so confident that your product is that good that they will continue to subscribe for that length of time, why not make it a weekly subscription?

Reactions: 45
Sure it might be less then $2.50 a week for the app but I’m sure it costs a lot more when you have to buy all the expensive ingredients she no doubt uses. Typical rich influencer who can’t comprehend that people just can’t afford this sort of thing.

• Angry
Reactions: 70
The cost to subscribe is high, especially in a pandemic and with her audience being young. And that’s without factoring in the cost of ingredients to make the actual foods. So anyone who has scraped together enough to purchase could not only be turned off by the restrictive diet but also the cost of buying prosciutto, buckwheat pasta etc etc. In contrast , Leah Itsines BARE guide is made to be budget friendly (I have made a heap of the recipes and they always work out perfectly too)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This whole tit show launch epitomises the importance of hiring professionals. If she had any respect for professionals & their time and work, they could have launched something really well done from a business/communications/branding point of view. Example below, Tanika is clearly logged in playing PR Queen by copying & pasting a response to everyone expressing disappointment, without realising this comment here is saying she’s happy lol. Bunch of problematic twits. Don’t even get me started on the nutrition side of things I’m genuinely livid.
The grammar in that screenshot is terrible, I could barely understand what Sez/ Tanika was trying to say

Reactions: 11
It boggles my mind that she's released this with errors littered throughout. You'd think they'd do a soft open with her "testing group" to make sure everything runs smoothly.

For something she's been scheming up for years the execution seems so messy and rushed. Like every single one of her campaigns behind her.

Good luck to her updating it on the reg after a few months. When she's too busy juggling her boss milf life keep an eye out for a new recipe - VERYgood Vegemite Toast! GF, DF suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
i definitely believe a physical cook book would have been way more successful

she needs to take a good hard look at herself. her ‘fans’ didnt want this, only she did. and it’s for the pure fact that the slim amount of subscriptions will give her more money in the long run than a one-time-payment book. bad move

Reactions: 45
Oh hey Sarah. Just an FYI should of just done a cookbook. You are in way too deep on this one.
From a qualified product manager it shows you didn’t do any background research into your customer base to decide on a price point.
also in regards to having to pay upfront that is such a money grabbing hoax. Set up a free trial ASAP. Sign up for subscription billing service like recurly to take monthly payments off users and allow them to opt out easily.

Create some sort of calendar view on the webpage and app so people know when more recipes/blogs are coming. Then include a product roadmap on integrations you are looking at like adding ingredients to shopping list app, or Woolworths delivery online. With integrations most are super easy to implement if you have the right team.

Send me through your customer personas and product roadmap would be happy to give you more advice. (Doubt you have either) Sick of giving consultation advice away for free 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Why the hell would you bother with her app, when you can literally Google recipes and fitness content for free?! This is just a cash grab and to get people to sign up and if they don't cancel say after the three months subscription they will probably continue to keep charging. Her recipes are nothing special and for regular gluten, dairy, sugar eating peeps would probably have no interest in her recipes.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.