Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit. It’s taken me awhile to catch up with all the new thread posts, and my goodness, I’m so secondhand EMBARRASSED for these idiots.
“2 years” in the making and yet she has got errors on just about anything and everything so far. She’s full of tit. Her AND Kurt. They’re genuine scammers.

Reactions: 43
What a mess 🤦‍♀️. It just doesn’t look like a polished and professional app because they didn’t invest in the right people to do the heavy lifting... it looks like they hired an app developer who will slot in whatever content they send in for each update. It needs professional input by people with actual qualifications (aside from their nutritionist who I’m not too sure how involved they are). And even then, they can’t compete with existing apps that offer similar/better services at a lower cost.

This is Sarah’s first business venture on her own, everything else has been collaborations with existing businesses. She misses the mark with this app because she has made an app that SHE wants. And her die hard fans will buy it. But it doesn’t cater to a wider audience and won’t attract any non fans. I also don’t see her putting in the effort with this long term, she likes everything to be new and exiting all the time. I wonder what this app will be like after a year of running it.

Reactions: 54
I know it’s been said I just don’t see a recipe app is anything groundbreaking. You can become a member for free on taste.com.au and have access to thousands of recipes, plus you can basically google any meal idea or recipe and find it for free. There’s no way they can add enough new recipes per week to make the price worth it.

Reactions: 71
What a mess 🤦‍♀️. It just doesn’t look like a polished and professional app because they didn’t invest in the right people to do the heavy lifting... it looks like they hired an app developer who will slot in whatever content they send in for each update. It needs professional input by people with actual qualifications (aside from their nutritionist who I’m not too sure how involved they are). And even then, they can’t compete with existing apps that offer similar/better services at a lower cost.

This is Sarah’s first business venture on her own, everything else has been collaborations with existing businesses. She misses the mark with this app because she has made an app that SHE wants. And her die hard fans will buy it. But it doesn’t cater to a wider audience and won’t attract any non fans. I also don’t see her putting in the effort with this long term, she likes everything to be new and exiting all the time. I wonder what this app will be like after a year of running it.
This is what I keep wondering. These people are going to be paying 120 dollars this year and then again for the rest of their life? Yeah right! I find it strange that it’s a subscription app yet she doesn’t say how much new content will be rolled out weekly? We saw how many recipes were stored in her folders on her Mac - not many for three years of ~creation~

She will get bored and then what? People are locked in for a year

Reactions: 42
View attachment 377550
Marked as vegan and vegetarian...
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA this just might be the beginning of the end. There's tons of very really disappointed fans in hers and Kurt's posts, commenting about how this is simply not affordable, espoecially at a time like this. Speaks volumes of how tone deaf she is, and her inability to read a room.

I know it’s been said I just don’t see a recipe app is anything groundbreaking. You can become a member for free on taste.com.au and have access to thousands of recipes, plus you can basically google any meal idea or recipe and find it for free. There’s no way they can add enough new recipes per week to make the price worth it.
ORRRRR you could just google any of these reicpes and find literally 100s of variations on the INTERNET. FOR FREE.
Her stans need to wake up and stop throwing money at her.

ORRRRR you could just google any of these reicpes and find literally 100s of variations on the INTERNET. FOR FREE.
Her stans need to wake up and stop throwing money at her.
Oh my god, how can there be so many simple and basic spelling mistakes? People pay money for this? Did she proof read any of it?? I would be utterly mortified
She should have hired ya'll to proof read/edit her recipes!!

Guys stop helping her! We know she reads here or at least one of her team does, let her stans find these spelling mistakes etc. Right?
I wholeheartedly agree. Please lets stop doing her work.

Reactions: 35
I have absolutely no idea what this app offers which people can’t already get for free online. Most recipe websites have videos showing how things were made and she hasn’t even done that!
Plus the layout of everything looks so basic and cheaply done.... it’s just a picture then writing on a pink background?

Reactions: 36
$120 a year is the same price as many other fitness apps but they include an already established recipe base, with new recipes being uploaded every few weeks or so, plus an actual fitness program that you can follow! She’s trying to hard to be like the KIC girls or Leah & Kayla Itsines it’s embarrassing. tit value for money and who actually believe she’ll “constantly add new recipes” it took her this long to put out this half arsed attempt of an app. An actual recipe book would have been so much smarter!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
😬

So even when I'm not 'counting calories', I still like reading a nutrition panel, especially when trying new recipes or foods just so I have a rough idea of what the end result is. I'm sure it would be an eye opener as to how much sugar and overall calories her 'healthy' sweet treats contain.
I don’t understand why they are against calorie counting? There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to be in a healthy calorie deficit, it’s literally the only way to ensure consistent weight loss. I would never follow a receipt that doesn’t have a nutrition panel.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
This is what I keep wondering. These people are going to be paying 120 dollars this year and then again for the rest of their life? Yeah right! I find it strange that it’s a subscription app yet she doesn’t say how much new content will be rolled out weekly? We saw how many recipes were stored in her folders on her Mac - not many for three years of ~creation~

Exactly!! How long do we even think Sarah is capable of keeping up with the constant recipe development stealing? She is only thinking about the short term $$$ from these subscription services and even hasn't considered the constant upkeep that comes with it.

Reactions: 35

Yep I’d be surprised if she kept updating it for a year. What happened to the Health Code podcast and she doesn’t upload regularly on YouTube anymore.

I haven’t checked out the T&Cs is there anything about refunds/cancellations? Sorry if it’s posted already.

Reactions: 32
Majority of the comments on suneeapp are about the stupid costing model and the fact that it’s not a physical cook book. Lmao surely this will be a flop

• Haha
Reactions: 32
😬

So even when I'm not 'counting calories', I still like reading a nutrition panel, especially when trying new recipes or foods just so I have a rough idea of what the end result is. I'm sure it would be an eye opener as to how much sugar and overall calories her 'healthy' sweet treats contain.
What’s even more hilarious about her not including a nutrition panel is that there is an article on the hot topics page of the sunee website about how to read nutrition labels and why it’s so important to read the nutrition labels 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 78
This is what I keep thinking - there are thousands and thousands of free recipes available online that fit with whatever fun free dietary requirements you may have. Sad that her stans don’t realise they are just paying for her next renovation and getting nothing of value.

Reactions: 21
Can we talk about how she looks so pissed off and passive aggressive in the promo image for the app! That smile is not genuine at ALL. Also, her parading around for fkn ever saying 'we have dieticians on board' - well where are they sis? All I can see on the 'rays of sunshine' team post on the app is her anti-vax nutritionist -who clearly doesn't know bacon and eggs are not vegan/vegetarian friendly. Lol.

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.