Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her campaign releases and hidden clues are so child like.

All the spelling and formatting errors just make it look cheap. I had expected more but I don't know why. When you can't hire or work with professionals because of your own ego, this is what happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Having to sign up for a minimum of 3 months will turn so many people off! Nice Sez!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
HAHAHAHAH IM DEAD. We all picked that she would be the root of her own demise... wowwww
Is this an ACL level complaint? Like it's misleading and deceptive conduct but I wonder whether the common-sense element kicks in here? Or has Scuz magically made bacon and eggs not come from animals?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
avolutely vegan...
But seriously, 4 button mushrooms for two people. Why bother adding such minuscule amounts of ingredients? The ratios of ingredients just seem so far off too.
Her portion sizes are also tiny. I know she always goes on about how much food she eats and what a big appetite she has but when she shows her dinner it’s always a TINY serve. No doubt the serving sizes in her recipes are super inaccurate...

Reactions: 27
wow Sarah I didn’t realise there were so many different kinds of nourish bowls out there! I mean, who’d have thought a (green? wtf sez ) frappe is the same as a salad bowl!

Edit: just checked out the frappe recipe and the recipe says to blend until ‘creamy and smooth’ but the recipe literally calls it an ICY frappe. I didn’t expect much but the amount of mistakes and contradictions in the SAMPLE RECIPES ALONE is just ridiculous. who in their right mind would support such a thing ugh
004A0EF5-1FA8-4331-B6E4-348293965B3B.png

AA83782B-CFFD-4FF0-8838-082E9C7FE527.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
“FINLEY” sliced !!!!! Scuzz you’re an absolute moron
Oh my god, how can there be so many simple and basic spelling mistakes? People pay money for this? Did she proof read any of it?? I would be utterly mortified

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Guys stop helping her! We know she reads here or at least one of her team does, let her stans find these spelling mistakes etc. Right?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Just realised her "protein balls" with almond milk and cashew butter are labeled nut free. This amazing, you couldn't make this tit up! How THICK is she, seriously.

Can't wait for her to blame this on Kurt's dyslexia

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 125
What is Nourish Me?
Nourish Me is a list of healthcare concerns commonly experienced by females. Each concern is accompanied by a wholesome suggestion to help combat the issue and support your body. This component of the app was created and written by our fave Naturopath, Hayden Keys. Learn more about Hayden here!
😬

How many calories are in each recipe?
Here at Sunee we don’t count our calories or track macros. Eating whole, healthy foods intuitively is our core belief. We encourage you to tune in with yourself, listen to your body and eat intuitively. If you are interested in counting your calories, we recommend consulting with your health care professional, an incredible nutritionist or dietician!
So even when I'm not 'counting calories', I still like reading a nutrition panel, especially when trying new recipes or foods just so I have a rough idea of what the end result is. I'm sure it would be an eye opener as to how much sugar and overall calories her 'healthy' sweet treats contain.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
I’ll never understand how she always calls herself positive and wants her content to be happy and uplifting when she looks like this 99% of the time. She is ALWAYS complaining! She’s the furthest thing from a positive person smh

😬

So even when I'm not 'counting calories', I still like reading a nutrition panel, especially when trying new recipes or foods just so I have a rough idea of what the end result is. I'm sure it would be an opener as to how much sugar and overall calories her 'healthy' sweet treats contain.
What is the point of her constantly saying she had a nutrition look over everything when she’s just going to say that...? Lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What the duck is nitrate free bacon just say bacon... or organic if you must but whY NITRATE FREE 😂 focus on getting your basic grammar and spelling down before you start throwing nitrate around xx

• Haha
Reactions: 65
I am not shocked that the idea is dumb, expensive, and a scam. However, I am shocked and genuinely concerned for her mental capacity that she would work three years on her DREAM project and not hire a proof reader. She has the money for it. It’s such a simple thing to do. Every legitimate business does this.

Why does she think she can do everything on her own?? I am so bleeping confused

Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.