Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering KIC, Steph and Laura’s app costs about $10 a month (with no balloon payment, just comes out monthly) for an app that has workouts, recipes, wellness and guides.. Sarah has really stuffed up her price point. I know as an Australian, I’d be much more likely to buy that subscription than Sarah’s and they would have similar audiences.

Reactions: 47
I don’t understand why she always has to do the “big reveal” video ON or after the day of launch???

She’s done this with all her activewear (uploading a haul AFTER it’s launched) and now the same with this stupid Fkn SUNEE tit

Wouldn’t you upload it before the launch so people know what they’re in for???????

Reactions: 37
The price point BAFFLES me. By comparison, Deliciously Ella’s recipe and wellness app is less than $2AUD a month!! And you can pay month by month without a long term commitment. It’s also frequently updated, like Sarah is claiming hers will be.

Reactions: 26
Considering KIC, Steph and Laura’s app costs about $10 a month (with no balloon payment, just comes out monthly) for an app that has workouts, recipes, wellness and guides.. Sarah has really stuffed up her price point. I know as an Australian, I’d be much more likely to buy that subscription than Sarah’s and they would have similar audiences.
They also have a MUCH more balanced approach to food and exercise! I've been a KIC member for a few years and would 100% recommend to anyone and everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Finally finalllly. I think she has really missed the mark on this one. If she had been calling it my recipe app for months instead of “my super secret cooking project” people wouldn’t be so disappointed. Also constantly saying “it’s so much more than just recipes” but is it? A few articles... that’s it? No workout videos, not even recipe videos. Not even step by step making the recipe photos which would really help your young audience who would mostly be learning to cook.
So confusing to me who this app is even for (apart from herself!) I know a handful of people who are gluten free and a handful that are lactose intolerant. Not that many people are both or if they choose to be DF they are generally vegan or at least mostly plant based and this app is irrelevant to them.

Reactions: 53
Ok.. its Friday, the app launches on Monday. You've known the app launches on Monday... why not give people access to the website on like the Monday before so people can be better prepared financially?
She will 100% try to guilt people in to subscribing because she "worked so hard" on this prodjekt for 5 years. Here is a thought, if you need to justify the cost to all of your stans (including the ones who are excited lol) then maybe you need to reconsider the price point? This is like staying up til midnight to complete an essay thats due the next morning and then saying you deserve a good grade because you stayed up all night.

She is a business. You wouldn't accept this level of quality and professionalism from a legitimate company, lets say taste.com.au, so why should she be any different?
She would likely better profit by adding her ebooks to the app too.
Also lets not forget that the majority of her following are only 12 years old, they aren't needing to make proscuitto wrapped meatballs. Heck, they can't even pronounce the word proscuitto yet

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The cost to subscribe is high, especially in a pandemic and with her audience being young. And that’s without factoring in the cost of ingredients to make the actual foods. So anyone who has scraped together enough to purchase could not only be turned off by the restrictive diet but also the cost of buying prosciutto, buckwheat pasta etc etc. In contrast , Leah Itsines BARE guide is made to be budget friendly (I have made a heap of the recipes and they always work out perfectly too)

Off topic, but how do you find the bare guide? I think I’ll get bare or bare lean to help eat healthier post partum.

Reactions: 7
Off topic, but how do you find the bare guide? I think I’ll get bare or bare lean to help eat healthier post partum.
It’s excellent. All recipes work really well and are healthy and filling. I track the calories at the moment and you can make them calorie deficit friendly really easily. What I like is that you can easily modify many of the recipes with what you have in your cupboard/in your fridge too. So it’s good for a budget. No spelling errors either lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hello! Just wanted to chime in as someone who works in tech:
Seems awful unlikely that traffic on a website would cause pages to be categorized wrong.... like not something I've heard of or dealt with before. Surely her devs would have prepared for high traffic anyway.
In addition to this, if you buy the app sub when it first releases, you get the initial recipes plus the following weeks you subscribed. So if you subscribed for a year, you get a year of recipes. But if you subscribed at the end of the first year, you would get the same number of recipes + more because you'd have all the ones that were posted in the year prior.... idk if anyone else thinks that weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Can we talk about how she looks so pissed off and passive aggressive in the promo image for the app! That smile is not genuine at ALL.
Definitely not genuine! Im 99% sure she shot this right after she had that meltdown about her team being at the house too much 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The price point BAFFLES me. By comparison, Deliciously Ella’s recipe and wellness app is less than $2AUD a month!! And you can pay month by month without a long term commitment. It’s also frequently updated, like Sarah is claiming hers will be.
She clearly has not done any market research or focus groups on her target audience. This is 101 stuff! 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.