Sarah’s Day #17 Son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a day for this thread 😂 I am loving this.
I have a feeling they already have the recipes prepared for the rest of the year so all they’ll have to do is upload them to the app weekly. Doubt she’ll keep coming up ( stealing) recipes for too long though.

also, does anyone know who her nutritionist is? Is it unreasonable to demand she tells who the nutritionist is?Not that I am gonna subscribe but I reckon her saying everything is approved by a professional could be a load of bullshit, and if it’s not bullshit, then everyone should be able to verify it.
She got greedy and I think she will realise that a cookbook would’ve been less work for her and more money at the end of the day because more people would buy it. I’m so sure even the stans will lose interest in 3 to 6 months time and will unsubscribe

Reactions: 25
“You pay more money for nice things that’s how life works.” Wow you definitely sound like someone who cares about health equity. (Sarcasm)

“You can tell purely off the website how organised and well done it already is.” LOL GO ON SIS.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
The whole constantly saying she’s been working on it for 2 now she’s saying almost 3 years. Ok so reality is she may have thought about it and even thrown the idea about it but I don’t think she started working on it till last year. She has not consulted with anyone outside of her circle, as to what people wanted. No nutritional information is a complete joke, those that are trying to lose weight or starting a health journey would be looking towards being in a calorie deficit. The cost is ridiculous, if I was subscribing to something I would want to know what I was getting and how often.

Reactions: 33
“You pay more money for nice things that’s how life works.” Wow you definitely sound like someone who cares about health equity. (Sarcasm)

“You can tell purely off the website how organised and well done it already is.” LOL GO ON SIS.
What makes people think we care how much work has been put into it? Seriously “we” are the clients having an opinion about the price of a product that’s being sold to us. I am sorry to say it but how much love and work is behind it counts for nothing if the final product is simply not worth it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 48
The price point BAFFLES me. By comparison, Deliciously Ella’s recipe and wellness app is less than $2AUD a month!! And you can pay month by month without a long term commitment. It’s also frequently updated, like Sarah is claiming hers will be.
Sorry if this has been said I’m still catching up but I think I paid $16.99 for a YEAR with the deliciously Ella app and all her recipes I’ve tried so far are so good! And she uploaded new ones at least once a week but usually more regularly and they’re all normal ingredients that people usually have not like buckwheat pasta etc. She has yoga, Pilates and meditation and now has trackers to track food intake (aiming for 30 different plant foods a week), water, exercise etc. and as you said it’s like $2AU a month...
How can sarah justify $120 a YEAR for a similar (worse) app???

Reactions: 28
Firstly all the Stans sucking up her cake hole need to calm the duck down, Sarah won't notice you so chill. Secondly her Stans are super thick when they can't understand that people are saying it's expensive because you have to pay the money upfront not weekly or monthly. Most people don't have $120 to pay straight up for an unnecessary app in their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The price point BAFFLES me. By comparison, Deliciously Ella’s recipe and wellness app is less than $2AUD a month!! And you can pay month by month without a long term commitment. It’s also frequently updated, like Sarah is claiming hers will be.
Crazy hey! I have the Oh She Glows app, a vegan recipe app, made by an instagrammer with 600k followers that was a one time $4 AUD payment and has 172 recipes.. you can unlock a bundle of extra recipes for $1 AUD ...

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand why she always has to do the “big reveal” video ON or after the day of launch???

She’s done this with all her activewear (uploading a haul AFTER it’s launched) and now the same with this stupid Fkn SUNEE tit

Wouldn’t you upload it before the launch so people know what they’re in for???????
Probably the reason why. She knows if she shows what the item/app actually is, people won’t want it. So she does the reveal video on the day of or after people have spent all their money

• Angry
Reactions: 19
But that poster didn’t say 28 was old?? Just that most 28 year olds don’t consider themselves young mums. I would agree. Being 15-25 is a young mum. 28 or 26 when she had him is probably about the average age to have a kid in many countries.
I consider myself a young mum and I am 28.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also to note Rachel finch announced this week she has her app / subscription down to $30 for the whole year and you get a WHOLE lot more on that then we’d get on ✨SuNeE✨ I’d say surely this would wake her up but given her past 12 months of controversy I have given up on her waking up

Reactions: 25
I love that there's been so much critical feedback that they've come up with some standard responses but I see that Sunee already has 43k followers.
Curious to see how that translates into subscriptions. For those more tech savvy than I am, is there anyway we can look up download numbers once it's released?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I wonder if the pricing is so high because she literally doesn’t understand margins since she’s always just made bank from WFB and her other collabs without putting up any overhead. They take on ALL the financial, manufacturing and technical responsibility and she shows up, does a “campaign” for extra money via hiring Kurt and then takes home her easy percentage. This time she has to PAY her contributors, her back office, and tech. She probably doesn’t understand that she isn’t going to be taking as much home as she’s used to (especially not out the gate), so she makes it a locked in pre-paid scenario so that she gets as much $$ as humanly possible and the cycling through users isnt an issue because the next bunch of curious 15 year olds is always around the corner.

Her error is that, like other posters have said, she CLEARLY did zero market research and although the app may have 43K subs, I cannot imagine that will translate to immediate subscriptions. Many stans may follow in the hopes that the app’s IG posts “sneaky” recipes from its interface so they can get them without the price tag. The other batch of followers may very well be teens who are following but still need parents’ money and approval to purchase. Either way, if 43K, or even half buy one of the tiers she’s offering — I have zero faith in karma or consequences.

Last thing - I love how she toted the use of a dietician throughout its promo (aka after tattle speculated she was only consulting a nutritionist) and turns out the “dietician” input is only in the form of blog posts. ZERO oversight of the recipes; she’s left that to the anti-vax superfan nutritionist.

As much as I was hoping this would be a failure (publicly, as it clearly is a failure in concept, design and execution) I worry that this is just another scam that will prove successful enough for her to make her money and then bow out of it. It honestly comes down to arrogance. To put out such a poorly thought out and executed “product” at this price point — it’s arrogance. It’s not worth 1/4 of its price and she can’t see that because she believes she shits gold.

Reactions: 47
I've just been thinking about Kurt's comment on comparing the subscription to the price of a cook book. What cook book have you guys purchased that suddenly disappears and is not accessible after 3 months though?

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Check out dedikated_lifestyle's stories towards the end regarding influencers who don't disclose and how she thinks they are shady. You worked with the shadiest influencer, darl?

Reactions: 27
Let's just dwell on the fact that even, at a bare minimum, if 1,000 of her stans sign up for the 3 month package, Sarah takes home a pay packet of $47,970.

Which begs a different question, I'll bet that's $15.99 + gst, not including? Is this mentioned anywhere?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.