Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I commented on how she'd done 1 activity with Fox & probably didn't partake. Today she's shown us 2 activities with him & you can see she's drawn with the chalk too. Dance, monkey.

At least Fox is benefiting from her reading here!
HAHAHA, but why does she always want to BUY him new stuff. Use a big pot from your kitchen!
Have you seen the number of toys he has for a kid that only wants non-toys?! Its ridiccc. So much conspicuous conspmption for people who claim to be eco conscious.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
for someone that's coming out with a cooking 'projeckt' i still can't believe she has smoothies with bananas that arent frozen - this is like smoothie making 101

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Usually with launches you get an email with a ‘sign up to be the first to hear’
You see insta stories and posts - explaining more, campaigns - then some sort of giveaway for launch day. Win a years subscription etc

So we think she’s so certain this will be HUGE that she won’t bother?

It all feels very lazy. I’m sure she’s done a lot of work leading up to this but the launch should be a big part of it in my opinion.

Reactions: 38
Sarah’s day #17 - son gets a drill, lips get a fill, I cry everyday, I’m an empath okay?!

sorry it’s my first time trying a title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 155
Regarding the name Sunnee, I always thought this was just a variation of sunny - I genuinely don’t believe that she is consciously making a reference to a Thai word.

Reactions: 28
Regarding the name Sunnee, I always thought this was just a variation of sunny - I genuinely don’t believe that she is consciously making a reference to a Thai word.
This is what I’ve always thought too. I just can’t believe she’s that smart!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Whenever I read it, I still pronounce it “sunny”

Reactions: 15
So does Sez's sister (I can never remember which one sorry!) that is now working in graphic design have any qualifications? Like, did she do a short course? Curious if she (morally) can sell her services without any experience/training etc

note: if she did get training, I'd be glad that one of the SD clan actually takes their craft with some seriousness/respect

Reactions: 5
for someone that's coming out with a cooking 'projeckt' i still can't believe she has smoothies with bananas that arent frozen - this is like smoothie making 101
I’m a health nut that loves smoothies and always thought the 1/2 non-frozen banana thing so strange. Also that they are always stuffed full of processed powders and never any actual greens or food besides the 1/2 banana? One of the easiest ways to get your greens is shoving a bunch of spinach or kale in there. Greens also keep you healthy and looking young, processed powders do the opposite despite what all these companies want you to believe. Hemp seeds are also an amazing whole food source of protein & healthy fats.

que Sezzzz suggesting frozen bananas and adding greens and/or hemp seeds to smoothies!

hi Sarah, have you ever had an original idea in your life?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sis sounds sick this morning (blocked nose) and lives in/near a hot spot... wonder if she’ll get a covid test (sarcasm... of course she won’t. But she will still go to the gym and spread her germs!) 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Lmao in her stories this morning she said “you can tell I’ve just woken up because my lips get really puffy”. Are you sure it’s not all the fillers babe 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Sis sounds sick this morning (blocked nose) and lives in/near a hot spot... wonder if she’ll get a covid test (sarcasm... of course she won’t. But she will still go to the gym and spread her germs!) 🤦🏽‍♀️
She always sounds sick. For someone who is #health she never really seems that healthy.

37820882-1BDB-420F-B5AD-C8F5E04B11C9.png

One of you needs to be there to let them in at 9am!!! You get your hair mask in and take some selfies - I’m sure they don’t mind waiting for you :rolleyes:
I hate late people

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Just listening to the Outspoken podcast from this week. They said that Sarah didn't post about her DREAM car as female influencers can't show off their wealth like male influencers.
Ummmm how about she was embarrassed and hiding the fact they both lost the Mazda partnership because she was too problematic and had to buy a car. I wish some podcasts would do more research before commenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Oop - another groundbreaking resolution,
Switching her workout from 8am to 7am, wow, so inspiring.

Also who calls quality time with her kid “mummy duties” !?!
Well actually we know it’s not quality time when she’s always on her phone & is constantly thinking about what she wants to do when she can get away 🙄😢

Reactions: 34
I might be just imagining it, but in her stories right now, do her boobs look bigger? She got bigger boobs when she was pregnant with Fox from an early stage...

Reactions: 2
Just listening to the Outspoken podcast from this week. They said that Sarah didn't post about her DREAM car as female influencers can't show off their wealth like male influencers.
Ummmm how about she was embarrassed and hiding the fact they both lost the Mazda partnership because she was too problematic and had to buy a car. I wish some podcasts would do more research before commenting.
Great to see Outspoken being accurate as always :rolleyes:

And she also had no issue showing the car off in one of the white fox campaigns shortly after she got it.

Reactions: 24
Yeah, they were grasping at straws there. The more accurate argument for discrimination in the social influence sphere is the pay gap between male and female influencers, or the lack of diversity among influencers and why white people get more lucrative sponsorships. Sarah is on the high end of the earning spectrum, as far as Aussie influencers go. If they'd paid any attention to Sarah's content, they'd see that she has no problem drawing attention to the fact that she has the means to live luxuriously. Every post, one way or another, flaunts her wealth. Her "dream" car was taken away from her because they no longer wished to associate with her, and their ill-informed assessment of it is a direct consequence of Sarah sweeping it under the rug.

(P.S. Hi all, sorry i've been MIA! I've been taking a break plus my offline life got pretty hectic 👋)

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.