Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah’s Day #17 - Empathetic, or just pathetic?

Sarah’s Day #17, Sunee is launching, Sarah every day is crying, stans are buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I believe her DOES have a toy drill, however that is not it. I googled toy drills in that brand and nothing. The kid has picked up a real drill, because he has been taught they are toys. He could have really injured himself there.

Also, she must be running out of ideas. Changing lanes into the mummy blogger pantry organisation lane. Let's see if she has come up with anything original or tells the viewers where she got the products.

Not going to do it any better then "anothermummyblog" (steph pase) who i know she follows because she uses her filters all the time.
About two months ago they gave him that one. She made a big deal about how they bought him a REAL drill, not a toy one 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Masks are mandatory in Greater Sydney if you visit someone’s home and cannot meet outside. Doesn’t look like anyone’s wearing a mask in the old apartment 😶😶😶😶

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Just pulling up a seat for when Sez has her public Karen mask wearing refusal melt down recorded because God protects her and she should be exempt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
"This was my go to smoothie when I was at uni" - complete with your own fit protein? ok then......

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Masks are mandatory in Greater Sydney if you visit someone’s home and cannot meet outside. Doesn’t look like anyone’s wearing a mask in the old apartment 😶😶😶😶
Someone should definitely report her for this...why should she get away with it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah’s Day #17 - New Year smoothie goals, app launch, retreats and more... Guys, feel sorry for me - I’m an empath, so ReAL and RaW!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't think they need to wear masks indoors though? I asked this earlier in the thread and upon googling it looks to be these places only:

1609730049294.png

Reactions: 23
For people thinking Sarah designed the Sunee logo herself she didn’t, it’s been designed by Hello Hello Studio her graphic design team who also designed her eBooks and website.

Reactions: 14
Sarah’s Day 17: sunee subscription trap, food looks like crap, I cRy EvErY dAy cos I’m such an empath

just noticed this is very similar to @MrsHaydos (must have been in my subconscious sorry!)

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Straight from the NSW Health website: must be worn indoors if you cannot socially distance
B1AAC68F-E7BF-4694-8D2E-8EAC8C40AD4B.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think that's just where it's recommended that you should wear a mask but not actually mandated and subject to a fine if you don't.

eta: The Sunee app should be released next Monday and she still hasn't come out with what it actually is or a promo. Everything always seems to be left to the last minute, such a well organised boss babe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Straight from the NSW Health website: must be worn indoors if you cannot socially distance View attachment 371016
This list is not part of the locations where it is now mandatory to wear a mask, it is just 'encouraged'. I think we can all agree that Sarah is probably not a fan of the mask mandate given her attitude to COVID in general and previous comments re mask wearing, but I don't think we need to drag her down when she isn't (or hasn't thus far) breaking the rules as set out in the NSW public health orders.

Edited to add: at the time, she wasn't sitting anywhere near T or J so was being socially distant. So again, not doing anything wrong that we could directly witness. Not to say they were that way all day, but they technically don't have to wear masks whether they are or aren't being socially distant anyway...

FYI, the locations where masks are now mandatory under the public health orders:
- shopping (retail, supermarkets and shopping centres)
- on public/shared transport and waiting areas for public/shared transport
- indoor entertainment (including cinemas and theatres)
- places of worship
- hair and beauty premises
- visiting an aged care facility.

Reactions: 9
I will keep this in mind next time I need a beige bland non-punchy graphic designer. What a woeful looking feed. C grade Uni student level.
I wouldn’t even say C grade! It’s like a high school student who hasn’t found their style yet, but I appreciate she’s new to design. There’s the odd decent thing, but majority of it is all over the place and she uses too many calligraphy fonts which are very hard to read and so overdone!

The business card she did for Gorjess Injectables is a cheap rip off of Kylie Jenners branding. I’d also love to know why she’s designed collateral for a place called Prior Skin Co back in Feb using one sans serif and then in Nov she’s had signage created for the same place using a different sans serif. Surely they can’t have rebranded already, if so that’s a sign of terrible design/branding work and no design rational!

Side note: she’s done two cosmetic injectible companies, I wonder if either of them are who Sarah goes to.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.