Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6D52C5B3-A6A1-4CEB-A57E-F16BF066A6EB.jpeg

Pure coincidence guys, I just noticed the DND logo on the iPhone is very similar to sunee!!! could this be where Scuzz got her Sunee logo?!!!

real creative and original...

Wow..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
It‘s a minor thing but Ms. & Mr. Eco-friendly are using throw away baby wipes to wipe Fox after eating. Why not use a washcloth or since he is old enough take him to the sink and wash his hands and face together?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It‘s a minor thing but Ms. & Mr. Eco-friendly are using throw away baby wipes to wipe Fox after eating. Why not use a washcloth or since he is old enough take him to the sink and wash his hands and face together?
Exactly! She only says things to fit her narrative, eco friendly, natural, positive, empath, blah blah blah, and the stans believe it all. When you think about what she says and what she does, they are so contradictory. She doesn't have a good work/ life balance, she's not eco friendly, she doesn't cycle her bike everywhere, she's not completely honest about her fillers, fake tan, private personal training sessions at the gym (real and raw, yeah right). And it seems no one close to her actually calls her out for all this BS, probably because they're living off her success too - jobs wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Also, why does she have such a processed food/powder reliance if she’s sooooooo whole-food inclined? She used mass produced powders more than any whole food from my observation. And all the packaging...! 🤦🏽‍♀️
I'm convinced she does not drink those powders. I think it's not a new year's goal of hers. I'd say it's Trope-aka asking her to go back to the powder promo. (Because she wasn't much into it lately)

Reactions: 32
Advice from dietician and nutritionist Marika Day... wish Sez would take this on board instead of trying to fix her hair woes with tropeaka 😂
I love marika day... the stuff she posts is so refreshing and goes against everything sezza does. She talks about amenorrhea from exercising too much and eating too little and it makes me wonder what her thoughts on Sarah would be 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if I’ve missed this, but has it ever been mentioned how “Sunee” relates at all to food? I’m struggling to understand 😬

Reactions: 21
before she was sponsored by Tro pe akah she was against powders too. So weird.
Also, powder water and banana is hardly a smoothie 😭 especially a powder as tit as Tropeaka. Blurgh.
Also on the health code a few years back, she had a TCM practitioner tell her that smoothies in the morning were bad for her because the cold would counteract her fire. She seemed upset because she subscribes to that belief system and understands food timing to be important who you are as a person
Except that all went out the window when she realised she couldn't push Tropeakas smoothies as much, so she was once again being a performer when it comes to true "alt medicine" (I.e. wanting a more aesthetic and pleasing version of Ayurvedic medicine or TCM).

Reactions: 14
I don’t know if I’ve missed this, but has it ever been mentioned how “Sunee” relates at all to food? I’m struggling to understand 😬
I’m not sure if she was trying to make reference to its Thai origins or not, but I imagine the whole “good”/“good thing” meaning behind it is more indicative of the app being a lifestyle app instead of just focusing on recipes. I think that becomes even more likely when you consider the trademarks they applied for (ability to stream fitness, health, and cooking content in-app) and the original versions of the website that mentioned guests bloggers, etc. Probably going to be marketed as a “holistic” lifestyle app that borrows heavily from Thai and other Asian cultures aesthetically.

As I’ve said before, Sarah is the worst kind of culture vulture. She picks and chooses what she “borrows” and then bastardizes it to fit her needs.

Reactions: 28
I don’t understand why people need to label a jar full of something you can see.

Different types of sugar and flour - I get that.

But why do you need a label saying ‘cashew nuts’ ‘chia seeds’ ??

• Haha
Reactions: 61
next thread title suggestion since people might be searching for the price of the app

Sarah’s day #17 : Sunnee app cooking project priced sky high, how many products can her crazy stans buy & when will they all see through her lies?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Sarah’s Day #17 - Hair is brittle, Hidden skittles, Sunee app subscription, a walking contradiction

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Laughing at myself for how terrible that is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Sarah's Day #17: Sunee disposition? No way! Her facade collapses like a DF/GF/Fun Free soufflé.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yesterday I commented on how she'd done 1 activity with Fox & probably didn't partake. Today she's shown us 2 activities with him & you can see she's drawn with the chalk too. Dance, monkey.

At least Fox is benefiting from her reading here!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Sarahs Day #17: Bleached hair will snap, Sunee App Subscription an Employee trap, all the food looks like crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m not sure if she was trying to make reference to its Thai origins or not, but I imagine the whole “good”/“good thing” meaning behind it is more indicative of the app being a lifestyle app instead of just focusing on recipes. I think that becomes even more likely when you consider the trademarks they applied for (ability to stream fitness, health, and cooking content in-app) and the original versions of the website that mentioned guests bloggers, etc. Probably going to be marketed as a “holistic” lifestyle app that borrows heavily from Thai and other Asian cultures aesthetically.

As I’ve said before, Sarah is the worst kind of culture vulture. She picks and chooses what she “borrows” and then bastardizes it to fit her needs.
omg I’m half Thai (Don’t speak) and have never come across this word. Thank you for the insight!

Reactions: 5
omg I’m half Thai (Don’t speak) and have never come across this word. Thank you for the insight!
Please know that I’m just going off of internet sources! I’m am merely a white woman who likes words, so I can’t claim a full and contextual understanding of non-English languages/dialects 😅 Every source had the same definition, but they differed on its “place” in the language. Most say it’s a proper name, but others presented it as a word you could use in conversation as well.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.