Sarah’s Day #16 bAbE I can’t even deal, botox and lip fillers, so far from raw and real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we talk about the micro managing that is ‘one of us needs to be there’ in regards to the office. Get keys cut and give your employees their own. Seems more like they want total control and want to be able to see what their employees are doing on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This seems a bit much. Starving for Sarah's attention ... Sad.
this is soooo creepy , If I was Sarah i would block that account, seriously there is something mentally wrong with the person that runs that account

Reactions: 15
this is soooo creepy , If I was Sarah i would block that account, seriously there is something mentally wrong with the person that runs that account
They are probably only a teenager. Sadly she has left her impression on the worst demographic. They'll grow out of it

Reactions: 12
Yeah, they were grasping at straws there. The more accurate argument for discrimination in the social influence sphere is the pay gap between male and female influencers, or the lack of diversity among influencers and why white people get more lucrative sponsorships. Sarah is on the high end of the earning spectrum, as far as Aussie influencers go. If they'd paid any attention to Sarah's content, they'd see that she has no problem drawing attention to the fact that she has the means to live luxuriously. Every post, one way or another, flaunts her wealth. Her "dream" car was taken away from her because they no longer wished to associate with her, and their ill-informed assessment of it is a direct consequence of Sarah sweeping it under the rug.

(P.S. Hi all, sorry i've been MIA! I've been taking a break plus my offline life got pretty hectic 👋)
(Welcome back!)
Completely agree! Sis has no problem showing off her wealth. She’s not embarrassed she can afford her “dream car”, she’s embarrassed because she didn’t want to address the Mazda sponsorship.
She happily shows off her wealth in other ways - Balenciaga goodies (plus other designer items), her $600 grocery trips, her unit, her house, her renovations....

Reactions: 26
God focean is the smartest NOT EVEN 2 year old kid taking himself to the potty.. god you’re a good parent Sarah 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God focean is the smartest NOT EVEN 2 year old kid taking himself to the potty.. god you’re a good parent Sarah 🙄
I know it's already been said but seriously just keep it offline Sarah. No one cares or needs to know about a random kid on the internet doing potty training. Give him some privacy ffs.

Reactions: 32
Great to see Outspoken being accurate as always :rolleyes:

And she also had no issue showing the car off in one of the white fox campaigns shortly after she got it.
I find it so funny how Outspoken take most their information and topics from tattle while simultaneously condemning it every episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I honestly think she or one of her team runs that fan account, surely there’s not a real person behind that.
Also only reason she cares about this ‘dream car’ is that she actually had to pay for it, that’s why she gets it cleaned often and doesn’t want it scratched. I bet she also approached Land Rover for a partnership but they didn’t want a bar of it so she actually had to buy the car 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Slightly OT (sorry), but is it worth listening to the Outspoken podcast? I see on here that they talk about Sarah a lot and other celeb drama and Aussie influencers. But if they are mainly inaccurate and wrongly sourcing everything from Tattle, then I don’t wanna waste my time. (I enjoy listening to Shameless though!)

Reactions: 10
I know it's already been said but seriously just keep it offline Sarah. No one cares or needs to know about a random kid on the internet doing potty training. Give him some privacy ffs.
Totally agree. She even specified how many pees and talked about waiting for his poo. Like seriously? Screen caps for those who want context.

It’s the internet, I get that we aren’t writing our PhD dissertations but in addition to her typos, I dislike her made up contractions. “Insty” pic, “preggy” etc.

Also I hope she does get “preggy” because then she will learn there truly is no “switching off” mom duties and alternating “mum days” (vs what? non-mum days?) when you have more than one child. Though it is so annoying to think of her being manic with her workouts, “sneaky” pregnancy reveal, body checking during and after pregnancy, passive aggressive digs at women who dare to rest and “eat lollies/donuts” when pregnant.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Slightly OT (sorry), but is it worth listening to the Outspoken podcast? I see on here that they talk about Sarah a lot and other celeb drama and Aussie influencers. But if they are mainly inaccurate and wrongly sourcing everything from Tattle, then I don’t wanna waste my time. (I enjoy listening to Shameless though!)
I do actually enjoy their podcast. I don’t think it’s that their inaccurate as such, it’s more their opinion and it’s been said in here that they like Sarah so they don’t say too much bad about her.

Reactions: 8
Sarah’s Day 17: Failed Prodjeckt SunEE, I look nothing like the old me, why doesn’t the packet say gluten FREE?!!!

Something like that? I need one of you wordsmiths to work your magic on the above for the new thread. 😂
Ooh ooh, can I amend my original submission?

What about:

Sarah’s Day #17: Failed Projeckt SunEE, my face is NacHuRALLy puffy, why doesn’t the packet say gluten FREE?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Totally agree. She even specified how many pees and talked about waiting for his poo. Like seriously? Screen caps for those who want context.

It’s the internet, I get that we aren’t writing our PhD dissertations but in addition to her typos, I dislike her made up contractions. “Insty” pic, “preggy” etc.

Also I hope she does get “preggy” because then she will learn there truly is no “switching off” mom duties and alternating “mum days” (vs what? non-mum days?) when you have more than one child. Though it is so annoying to think of her being manic with her workouts, “sneaky” pregnancy reveal, body checking during and after pregnancy, passive aggressive digs at women who dare to rest and “eat lollies/donuts” when pregnant.
I was on my lunch break EATING MY LUNCH when she was talking about poos and showing the toilet he literally does his PRIVATE business in.

If my mum ever did that to me as a kid, I’d be so fuckinf embarrassed and feel violated AF

Reactions: 18
Who tells people, let alone millions of random (not sissy’s) people on the internet when you’re going to be trying for a baby and when you’re planning to get pregnant ... who does that? That is such a private, intimate time with your partner. What if fertility issues come about in the short term and they are unable to have children? You can’t always just say we are going to be pregnant at this time, it doesn’t always work out like that. I just think it’s so disgusting that she overshares that much to strangers because she doesn’t have any friends to have these conversations with. Keep it to yourself Sarah, those things are personal and you should not be throwing it out there that “we will be pregnant”. You don’t know that! I remember when she announced being pregnant with Fox, it was a surprise and a shock because she didn’t think she would be able to fall pregnant. So who’s to say she will even be able to have a second child? It’s just really inappropriate to be posting anything like that on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Who tells people, let alone millions of random (not sissy’s) people on the internet when you’re going to be trying for a baby and when you’re planning to get pregnant ... who does that? That is such a private, intimate time with your partner. What if fertility issues come about in the short term and they are unable to have children? You can’t always just say we are going to be pregnant at this time, it doesn’t always work out like that. I just think it’s so disgusting that she overshares that much to strangers because she doesn’t have any friends to have these conversations with. Keep it to yourself Sarah, those things are personal and you should not be throwing it out there that “we will be pregnant”. You don’t know that! I remember when she announced being pregnant with Fox, it was a surprise and a shock because she didn’t think she would be able to fall pregnant. So who’s to say she will even be able to have a second child? It’s just really inappropriate to be posting anything like that on the internet.
right? in those instances I actually feel sorry for kurt because this is waaay TMI - I find it so weird and uncomfortable how she talks about it so casually

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.